1. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
A series of diary entries
2. Who is Sam?
The author's son
3. What is the content of the book?
A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
Three months prior to Sam's birth
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
That Anne is about to become a single mother
6. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
This section contains 4,261 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)