|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne recall on Sam's birthday?
(a) The days and hours leading up to his birth
(b) The way her father used to stroke her cheek
(c) Playing with her brother at the beach
(d) The birthday parties she used to have
2. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
3. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Anne's Church
(b) St. Aloysius Church
(c) First Presbyterian Church
(d) St. Andrews Church
4. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
(a) He can say sentences
(b) He can skip
(c) He gets his first tooth
(d) He can drink from a cup
5. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Letting him have a pacifier
(c) Sleeping with him
(d) Giving him finger foods
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
2. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
3. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
4. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
5. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)