|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Clowns at the circus
(b) Pammy's dogs
(c) Television show characters
(d) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
2. What is Anne's third wish for Sam on the night he was born?
(a) That he will outlive her
(b) That he will travel
(c) That he will be wealthy
(d) That he will be famous
3. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
(a) She is cured
(b) The cancer has spread to six lymph nodes
(c) It is terminal
(d) It is in remission
4. What sustains Anne throughout her life?
(a) Alcohol and drugs
(b) Belief in God
(c) A trust fund
(d) A positive attitude
5. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
(a) Cable TV
(b) Baby monitor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne wish about Sam?
2. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
3. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
4. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
5. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)