|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens more than two years after the final journal entry is made?
(a) Anne's mother dies
(b) Sam dies
(c) Pammy dies
(d) Anne dies
2. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
(b) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
(c) Buying new clothes
(d) Eating out too much
3. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her former addictions
(b) Her anxiety about raising him
(c) The noisy neighbors
(d) Her Type A personality
4. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
(a) She was shocked
(b) She was thrilled
(c) She was angry
(d) She was disappointed
5. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Lights candles at church every morning
(b) Sends money to the missions
(c) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(d) Goes to church to pray
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
2. What does Anne recall on Sam's birthday?
3. With what is Sam afflicted?
4. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
5. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)