|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
(a) The cancer has spread to six lymph nodes
(b) She is cured
(c) It is in remission
(d) It is terminal
2. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
(a) The routine and sameness of her life
(b) The responsibilities of motherhood
(c) Not being in a relationship
(d) Not going to the office anymore
3. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
4. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Clowns at the circus
(b) Television show characters
(c) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(d) Pammy's dogs
5. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she is having twins
(b) The fact that she is having a boy
(c) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(d) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne wish about Sam?
2. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
3. What milestone does Sam reach in Part 13?
4. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
5. What does Anne recall on Sam's birthday?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)