|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
(a) Drunk or high
(d) Out of the country
2. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
3. To what does Anne compare her current life?
(a) Volunteering for the Special Olympics
(b) Studying for final exams
(c) Going to the spa
(d) Taking a month-long vacation in Mexico
4. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Exuberant and enthusiastic
(b) Low energy and depressed
(c) Spiritual and introspective
(d) Sullen and angry
5. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
(a) The routine and sameness of her life
(b) Not being in a relationship
(c) Not going to the office anymore
(d) The responsibilities of motherhood
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
2. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
3. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
4. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
5. What is Anne battling?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)