|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What milestone does Sam reach in Part 13?
(a) His first birthday
(b) His first tooth
(c) His first Easter
(d) His first Christmas
2. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
(a) He can say sentences
(b) He gets his first tooth
(c) He can drink from a cup
(d) He can skip
3. What does Anne recall on Sam's birthday?
(a) The days and hours leading up to his birth
(b) The birthday parties she used to have
(c) The way her father used to stroke her cheek
(d) Playing with her brother at the beach
4. What is Anne's state of mind at raising Sam to be a year old?
5. What is Anne battling?
(a) The IRS
(d) Rude neighbors
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
2. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
3. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
4. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
5. Who regularly gets to spend time with Sam?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)