|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
2. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She inspects all of Sam's food
(b) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(c) She will not take Sam outside
(d) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
3. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
(a) Learning to speak French
(b) Writing a book
(c) Her first round of chemotherapy
(d) Being a foster parent
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wants more children because of the experience
(b) She cannot imagine life without him
(c) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(d) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
5. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She can stay home every night
(b) She is not working all night
(c) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(d) She can stay clean and sober
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
2. What is the second wish Anne had for Sam after he was born?
3. What disappointment still continues to haunt Anne?
4. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
5. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)