|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne consider important in her life?
(a) Writing another book
(b) Getting a bigger house
(c) The fact that she continually tries
(d) Earning more money
2. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
(a) She will battle the disease for a long time
(b) She will succumb to her illness
(c) She will be cured
(d) She will go into remission
3. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
(a) Inspirational collage
(b) Family portrait
(c) Gallery content
(d) Self portrait
4. What has Sam's father recently done?
(a) Had dinner with Anne and played with Sam
(b) Told Anne he wants to be involved in Sam's life
(c) Sent Anne some money for Sam's care
(d) Filed a legal petition denying paternity
5. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
(b) British royalty
(d) Thomas Edison
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
2. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
3. What is the content of the book?
4. In what city is Anne's baby born?
5. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)