|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Letting him have a pacifier
(b) Giving him finger foods
(d) Sleeping with him
2. What amazes Anne about her own body?
(a) That it has gone back to normal size
(b) That it can nourish her child
(c) That it can create another human
(d) That it can function on little sleep
3. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Financial concerns
(b) Her mother's interference
(c) Health problems
(d) Sam's lack of a father
4. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
(a) Anything as long as a child is loved
(b) The presence of a husband and father
(c) A mother is quite enough for a child
(d) There is no such thing as normal
5. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's neighbor
(b) The author's editor
(c) The author's son
(d) A serial killer
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
2. What is the nature of the disease?
3. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
4. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 11?
5. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)