|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Clowns at the circus
(b) Television show characters
(c) Pammy's dogs
(d) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
2. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
3. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
(a) He can skip
(b) He can say sentences
(c) He can drink from a cup
(d) He gets his first tooth
4. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(c) Morning sickness
5. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
(a) An old boyfriend who never wanted children
(b) Her old tennis coach
(c) Her writing workshop student
(d) The best friend of the man who abandoned her
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anne and Pammy do just before Sam was born?
2. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
3. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
4. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
5. How does Anne view every little illness or injury Sam sustains?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)