|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) Taped conversations
(b) A focus group
(c) A series of diary entries
(d) Therapy sessions
2. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Goes to church to pray
(b) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(c) Sends money to the missions
(d) Lights candles at church every morning
3. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Have the baby
(b) Marry him
(c) Terminate the pregnancy
(d) Move in with him
4. What has Sam's father recently done?
(a) Filed a legal petition denying paternity
(b) Told Anne he wants to be involved in Sam's life
(c) Sent Anne some money for Sam's care
(d) Had dinner with Anne and played with Sam
5. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she still mourns for her father
(b) That she yearns to go back to work
(c) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
(d) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne call her messages from God?
2. What does Anne recall on Sam's birthday?
3. What does Sam accomplish just prior to his first birthday?
4. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
5. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)