|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
(b) Baby monitor
(c) Cable TV
2. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
(a) Lose weight
(b) Paint the living room
(d) Clean the bathroom
3. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
4. What does Anne indulge in?
(a) Jelly Beans
(c) Halloween candy
5. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(b) She is not working all night
(c) She can stay home every night
(d) She can stay clean and sober
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
2. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
3. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
4. What is the state of Pammy's health in Part 12?
5. How does Pammy seem when she returns home?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)