|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If he will be a good reader
(b) If he will bump his head on a table
(c) What his future will hold
(d) If the floor is clean
2. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(c) Ear infections
(d) Strep throat
3. How old is Sam in Part 8?
(a) One year old
(b) Three months old
(c) Nine months old
(d) Six months old
4. What is Anne's core personality?
5. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
(a) On a futon
(b) On the couch
(c) On the floor
(d) In a double bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
2. With what is Sam afflicted?
3. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
4. To what does Anne compare her current life?
5. What is Sam's eating style?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)