|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
2. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
(a) Share decisions with someone else
(b) The stress of keeping a husband happy
(c) To keep the house clean
(d) Someone else messing up the house
3. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Goes to church to pray
(b) Lights candles at church every morning
(c) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(d) Sends money to the missions
4. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is too old
(b) He is unstable
(c) He is a Republican
(d) He is lazy
5. What milestone does Sam reach in Part 13?
(a) His first birthday
(b) His first Easter
(c) His first Christmas
(d) His first tooth
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the party-goers impressed by?
2. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
4. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
5. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)