|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(c) Leveled out
2. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
3. What milestone does Sam reach in Part 13?
(a) His first Christmas
(b) His first Easter
(c) His first birthday
(d) His first tooth
4. What is the state of Pammy's health in Part 12?
(a) She is in remission
(b) She is tired but stable
(c) She is cured
(d) She is deteriorating rapidly
5. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) Therapy sessions
(b) A series of diary entries
(c) A focus group
(d) Taped conversations
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
2. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
3. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
4. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
5. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)