|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
2. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
(b) The beach
(d) Ice cream
3. What does Anne crave?
(a) Ice cream
(c) Cocaine and alcohol
4. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) A royalty check
(b) A loyal network of family and friends
(c) Cable TV
(d) Maternity leave
5. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
(b) She is not cut out to be a mother
(c) She has no more addiction urges
(d) She would give up Sam for a good man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
2. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
3. Who is Sam?
4. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)