|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What milestone does Sam reach in Part 13?
(a) His first tooth
(b) His first birthday
(c) His first Christmas
(d) His first Easter
2. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she does not have enough money
(b) That she cannot send him to college
(c) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
(d) That she cannot answer questions about religion
3. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
4. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
(a) The beauty salon
(b) At the movies
(c) Going shopping
(d) The day spa
5. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(c) High energy
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
2. How old is Sam in Part 8?
3. What does Anne tell Sam about one night as she nurses him?
4. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
5. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)