|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
(a) Sam's lack of a father figure
(b) Not having enough money
(c) Sam's college fund
(d) Her mother's dementia
2. What lesson could Anne learn from Pammy?
(a) Get better health insurance
(b) Don't be too concerned about what may happen
(c) Makeup makes you feel better even if you're sick
(d) Save more money each month
3. What disappointment still continues to haunt Anne?
(a) That she does not have a husband
(b) That she never danced in the ballet
(c) That she never lived in New York
(d) That she never learned how to sew
4. What is the first wish Anne had for Sam after he was born?
(a) That he will be wealthy
(b) That he will travel widely
(c) That he will be healthy
(d) That he will be compassionate
5. What is Sam's eating style?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
2. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
3. What is Anne's third wish for Sam on the night he was born?
4. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
5. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)