|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
(a) Anne narrowly misses hitting a pedestrian
(b) Sam is asleep and won't wake up
(c) Anne sees an accident occur ahead of her
(d) The brakes on her car fail
2. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A focus group
(b) Taped conversations
(c) A series of diary entries
(d) Therapy sessions
3. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Send him to college
(b) Give him a solid religious foundation
(c) Spare him pain
(d) Send him to military school
4. What is Anne's core personality?
5. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's brother
(d) Anne's deceased father
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
2. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
3. Why did Anne have to switch hospitals when Sam was born?
4. Where is Sam's father?
5. Where does Sam seem to enjoy babbling and making noises?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)