|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
(a) His medical history
(b) Why Anne never married his father
(c) Who his grandparents were
(d) The identity of his father
2. What is Sam's eating style?
3. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her therapist
(c) Her mother
4. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) She can't find a good babysitter
(b) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
(c) She fears her mother's censure
(d) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
5. What does Anne consider important in her life?
(a) Getting a bigger house
(b) Writing another book
(c) Earning more money
(d) The fact that she continually tries
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
2. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
4. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
5. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)