|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Anne handling her father's death?
(a) She has accepted the loss
(b) She will never get over losing him
(c) She is still grieving for him
(d) She is still in denial
2. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
(a) Sam's college fund
(b) Sam's lack of a father figure
(c) Not having enough money
(d) Her mother's dementia
3. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
(a) That Pammy will not be around to watch Sam grow up
(b) That Anne will get the same thing Pammy has
(c) That Pammy will have to move to a warmer climate
(d) That Pammy will lose her faith
4. What happens to Pammy after her visit with Anne and Sam?
(a) She gets sick too
(b) She decides never to return
(c) She goes to hospice
(d) She goes to the hospital
5. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is in the army overseas
(b) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(c) He is out of town on business
(d) He is dead
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne tell her therapist?
2. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
3. To what does Anne compare her current life?
4. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
5. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)