|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's neighbor
(b) The author's son
(c) A serial killer
(d) The author's editor
2. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Anne rolls off the futon
(b) The cat sits on Sam
(c) Anne rolls onto Sam
(d) Sam rolls off the futon
3. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
4. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
(a) Drunk or high
(d) Out of the country
5. What doe Anne long for?
(a) A full night's sleep
(b) Better health insurance
(c) A new wardrobe
(d) A husband or nanny
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
2. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
3. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
4. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)