|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
(a) Heart disease
(c) Breast cancer
2. Where does Sam seem to enjoy babbling and making noises?
(b) The library
(c) The mall
(d) The grocery
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Sam rolls off the futon
(b) The cat sits on Sam
(c) Anne rolls onto Sam
(d) Anne rolls off the futon
4. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "Small as a gnome"
(b) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(c) "Red as a strawberry"
(d) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
2. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
3. What does Anne crave?
4. What do Anne and Pammy use to escape Pammy's illness?
5. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)