|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(b) She is not working all night
(c) She can stay home every night
(d) She can stay clean and sober
2. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she drinks any alcohol
(b) If she does not feed him
(c) If she does any drugs
(d) If she doesn't get a bigger house
3. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
(a) A local park
(b) Pammy's house
(c) A local restaurant
(d) The beach
4. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
(a) She is cured
(b) It is in remission
(c) The cancer has spread to six lymph nodes
(d) It is terminal
5. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
(a) Sam's college fund
(b) Sam's lack of a father figure
(c) Not having enough money
(d) Her mother's dementia
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction does Sam crawl?
2. In what city is Anne's baby born?
3. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
4. What does Anne indulge in?
5. What is Anne battling?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)