|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
(a) Sell her house
(b) Get a full-time job
(c) Take on more freelance work
(d) Sell some stocks
2. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Peer pressure and loneliness
(b) Wearing braces
(c) Coming from a divorced family
(d) Coming from a poor family
3. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
(a) Her writing workshop student
(b) Her old tennis coach
(c) An old boyfriend who never wanted children
(d) The best friend of the man who abandoned her
4. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
5. What is Anne battling?
(a) Rude neighbors
(c) The IRS
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
2. How is Anne handling her father's death?
3. To what does Anne compare her current life?
4. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
5. Where is Sam's father?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)