|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(a) High energy
2. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She cannot imagine life without him
(b) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(c) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
(d) She wants more children because of the experience
3. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(b) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(c) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(d) That Anne is painting the nursery
4. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(a) An ear infection
(b) Getting a bath
(d) Breathing treatments
5. Who regularly gets to spend time with Sam?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's father
(c) Anne's brother
(d) Anne's neighbor
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
2. The month in which the entries for Part 5 are written is ___________________.
3. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
4. What does Anne wish about Sam?
5. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)