|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
(a) The in-laws
(c) The kids
(d) The mortgage
2. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
(a) The beauty salon
(b) Going shopping
(c) The day spa
(d) At the movies
3. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "Red as a strawberry"
(b) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(c) "Small as a gnome"
(d) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
4. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 3 months
(b) 30 days
(c) 30 weeks
(d) 3 weeks
5. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
(a) To drink
(b) To get out of the house
(c) To get adult conversation
(d) To do a food review
Short Answer Questions
1. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
2. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
3. What doe Anne long for?
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
5. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)