|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she needs to make some major changes
(b) That she is lucky to have survived
(c) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(d) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
2. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
3. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
(a) Sam's lack of a father figure
(b) Her mother's dementia
(c) Sam's college fund
(d) Not having enough money
4. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
(b) Thomas Edison
(c) British royalty
5. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
(b) Ice cream
(d) The beach
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
2. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
3. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
4. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
5. What does Anne begin to feed Sam?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)