|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne wish about Sam?
(a) That he could stay in his current stage forever
(b) That he were in school
(c) That he were a girl
(d) That he had more hair
2. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Pammy's dogs
(b) Television show characters
(c) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(d) Clowns at the circus
3. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
4. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(b) Her obstetrician
(c) Her mother
(d) The La Leche League
5. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
(a) That it is only temporary
(b) That it is a cross she will have to bear
(c) That she will work hard to change it
(d) That she should not be ashamed of it
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
2. Who is Brian?
3. What is Anne battling?
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
5. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)