|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After talking to her mother
(b) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(c) After talking to a priest
(d) After going to an orphanage
2. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
(a) Why Anne never married his father
(b) The identity of his father
(c) His medical history
(d) Who his grandparents were
3. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
(a) Not having enough money
(b) Her mother's dementia
(c) Sam's lack of a father figure
(d) Sam's college fund
4. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(c) Strep throat
(d) Ear infections
5. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(a) Substance abuse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
2. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
3. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
4. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
5. In what city is Anne's baby born?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)