|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first month
(b) The first year
(c) The second year
(d) The first week
2. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(a) Her therapist
(b) Her mother
(d) Her brother
3. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
(a) He is skipping
(b) He is talking
(c) He is counting
(d) He is standing
4. How old is Sam in Part 8?
(a) One year old
(b) Nine months old
(c) Three months old
(d) Six months old
5. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
(a) Sam is asleep and won't wake up
(b) Anne narrowly misses hitting a pedestrian
(c) Anne sees an accident occur ahead of her
(d) The brakes on her car fail
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
2. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
3. How does Anne feel most of the time?
4. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
5. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)