|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
(b) She fears her mother's censure
(c) She can't find a good babysitter
(d) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She does not share any of their worries
(b) She thinks most women overreact
(c) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(d) She thinks the women are ridiculous
3. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Exuberant and enthusiastic
(b) Low energy and depressed
(c) Spiritual and introspective
(d) Sullen and angry
4. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 30 weeks
(b) 3 months
(c) 3 weeks
(d) 30 days
5. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(b) He is in the army overseas
(c) He is dead
(d) He is out of town on business
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
2. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
3. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
4. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
5. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 11?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)