|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Sends money to the missions
(b) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(c) Goes to church to pray
(d) Lights candles at church every morning
2. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Giving him finger foods
(c) Letting him have a pacifier
(d) Sleeping with him
3. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) Taped conversations
(b) A series of diary entries
(c) A focus group
(d) Therapy sessions
4. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Aloysius Church
(b) St. Anne's Church
(c) St. Andrews Church
(d) First Presbyterian Church
5. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
(a) The cancer has spread to six lymph nodes
(b) It is terminal
(c) She is cured
(d) It is in remission
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
2. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
3. In what direction does Sam crawl?
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
5. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)