|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
(a) Not having enough money
(b) Sam's lack of a father figure
(c) Sam's college fund
(d) Her mother's dementia
2. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
(b) A gift
(c) Worn out
3. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
(a) That she never had a ballet career
(b) That her father did not live long enough to meet Sam
(c) That she never joined the Peace Corps
(d) That she never got her Master's Degree
4. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If the floor is clean
(b) If he will bump his head on a table
(c) If he will be a good reader
(d) What his future will hold
5. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
(a) That she can focus more on the present instead of worrying so much
(b) That she will fall in love soon
(c) That she will find a new job
(d) That Sam's father will return
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
2. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
3. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
4. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
5. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)