|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is dead
(b) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(c) He is out of town on business
(d) He is in the army overseas
2. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is one year old
(b) When he is three weeks old
(c) When he is one month old
(d) When he is six months old
3. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(b) That she yearns to go back to work
(c) That she still mourns for her father
(d) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
4. Where does Sam seem to enjoy babbling and making noises?
(a) The library
(c) The grocery
(d) The mall
5. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Clowns at the circus
(b) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(c) Pammy's dogs
(d) Television show characters
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
2. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
3. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
4. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
5. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)