|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If he will bump his head on a table
(b) What his future will hold
(c) If he will be a good reader
(d) If the floor is clean
2. What fear begins to emerge for Anne where Sam is concerned?
(a) Anne is afraid of passing on bad genes
(b) Anne is afraid of California earthquakes
(c) Anne fears the world that Sam is destined to grow up in
(d) Anne is afraid of losing her job
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(b) Whether or not she can bond with him
(c) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(d) She has never been comfortable around males
4. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first week
(b) The second year
(c) The first month
(d) The first year
5. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Spiritual and introspective
(b) Low energy and depressed
(c) Sullen and angry
(d) Exuberant and enthusiastic
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
2. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
3. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
4. Who does Anne count on for support?
5. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)