|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) A serial killer
(b) The author's neighbor
(c) The author's son
(d) The author's editor
2. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(b) Ear infections
(c) Strep throat
3. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
(a) To keep the house clean
(b) Someone else messing up the house
(c) The stress of keeping a husband happy
(d) Share decisions with someone else
4. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is out of town on business
(b) He is dead
(c) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(d) He is in the army overseas
5. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
(a) To drink
(b) To get adult conversation
(c) To get out of the house
(d) To do a food review
Short Answer Questions
1. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
2. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
3. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
4. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
5. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)