|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
(a) She is moving
(b) She has cancer
(c) She has a new job
(d) She is pregnant
2. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) She fears her mother's censure
(b) She can't find a good babysitter
(c) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
(d) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
3. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(a) Substance abuse
4. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(a) Her therapist
(b) Her mother
(d) Her brother
5. What is Anne's core personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
2. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
3. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
4. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
5. What fear begins to emerge for Anne where Sam is concerned?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)