|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is in the army overseas
(b) He is out of town on business
(c) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(d) He is dead
2. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Medicating him
(b) Using a vaporizer
(c) Feeding him
(d) Letting him cry
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Anne rolls onto Sam
(b) The cat sits on Sam
(c) Anne rolls off the futon
(d) Sam rolls off the futon
4. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After talking to a priest
(b) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(c) After going to an orphanage
(d) After talking to her mother
5. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
(a) That it is only temporary
(b) That she will work hard to change it
(c) That it is a cross she will have to bear
(d) That she should not be ashamed of it
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam seem to enjoy babbling and making noises?
2. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
3. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
4. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)