|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
2. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
(a) To keep the house clean
(b) Share decisions with someone else
(c) The stress of keeping a husband happy
(d) Someone else messing up the house
3. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So someone can support her and Sam
(b) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(c) So she can have some adult conversation
(d) So she will not grow old alone
4. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she still mourns for her father
(b) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(c) That she yearns to go back to work
(d) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
5. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) It is improved
(b) It is about the same
(c) There is no change
(d) It is strained
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
2. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
3. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
4. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
5. From what disease did Anne's father die?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)