|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
(a) She is grateful for a break from Sam
(b) She misses Sam
(c) She is too tempted to drink
(d) She never wants to go home
2. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is dead
(b) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(c) He is in the army overseas
(d) He is out of town on business
3. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(b) Television show characters
(c) Pammy's dogs
(d) Clowns at the circus
4. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
(a) Heart disease
(c) Breast cancer
5. What disappointment still continues to haunt Anne?
(a) That she never learned how to sew
(b) That she never lived in New York
(c) That she does not have a husband
(d) That she never danced in the ballet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
2. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
3. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
4. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
5. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)