|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her faith in Jesus
(b) Her mother
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her best friend, Pammy
2. What does Anne consider important in her life?
(a) The fact that she continually tries
(b) Earning more money
(c) Getting a bigger house
(d) Writing another book
3. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
(a) Cable TV
(c) Baby monitor
4. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Sullen and angry
(b) Exuberant and enthusiastic
(c) Low energy and depressed
(d) Spiritual and introspective
5. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
(a) Bathing Sam
(c) Making funny faces
(d) Changing Sam's diaper
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's core personality?
2. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
3. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
4. What does Anne call her messages from God?
5. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)