|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
(a) Sam is starting to talk
(b) Her mother is coming over more frequently
(c) Her body has returned to her pre-pregnancy state
(d) Motherhood has become easier
2. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) The cat sits on Sam
(b) Anne rolls off the futon
(c) Sam rolls off the futon
(d) Anne rolls onto Sam
3. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she does any drugs
(b) If she does not feed him
(c) If she drinks any alcohol
(d) If she doesn't get a bigger house
4. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(b) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
(c) She inspects all of Sam's food
(d) She will not take Sam outside
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Medicating him
(b) Letting him cry
(c) Using a vaporizer
(d) Feeding him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
2. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
3. What is Anne battling?
4. What does Anne indulge in?
5. Where does Sam seem to enjoy babbling and making noises?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)