|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's core personality?
2. Where does Sam seem to enjoy babbling and making noises?
(a) The library
(b) The grocery
(d) The mall
3. What does Anne consider important in her life?
(a) The fact that she continually tries
(b) Writing another book
(c) Earning more money
(d) Getting a bigger house
4. What doe Anne long for?
(a) Better health insurance
(b) A new wardrobe
(c) A husband or nanny
(d) A full night's sleep
5. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
(a) That her father did not live long enough to meet Sam
(b) That she never got her Master's Degree
(c) That she never joined the Peace Corps
(d) That she never had a ballet career
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
2. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
3. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
4. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
5. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)