|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
(a) Motherhood has become easier
(b) Sam is starting to talk
(c) Her mother is coming over more frequently
(d) Her body has returned to her pre-pregnancy state
2. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Coming from a divorced family
(b) Peer pressure and loneliness
(c) Wearing braces
(d) Coming from a poor family
3. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
(a) Sam will have to give approval of any man she dates
(b) Sam will probably not like any man she does
(c) Sam will always come first
(d) Sam will likely have an emotional stake in them too
4. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 3 weeks
(b) 3 months
(c) 30 days
(d) 30 weeks
5. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(b) That she yearns to go back to work
(c) That she still mourns for her father
(d) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
Short Answer Questions
1. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
2. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
4. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
5. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)