|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Andrews Church
(b) First Presbyterian Church
(c) St. Anne's Church
(d) St. Aloysius Church
2. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
(a) Get a nanny
(b) Go back to work
(c) Ask people for help
(d) Get Sam to sleep through the night
3. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
(a) She is too tempted to drink
(b) She never wants to go home
(c) She misses Sam
(d) She is grateful for a break from Sam
4. What does Anne crave?
(a) Cocaine and alcohol
(b) Ice cream
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Letting him cry
(b) Medicating him
(c) Using a vaporizer
(d) Feeding him
Short Answer Questions
1. The month in which the entries for Part 5 are written is ___________________.
2. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
3. What is the nature of the disease?
4. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)