|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(b) The fact that she is having twins
(c) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(d) The fact that she is having a boy
2. What is Anne battling?
(a) Rude neighbors
(c) The IRS
3. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
(c) Heart disease
(d) Breast cancer
4. What is Anne's core personality?
5. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She will not take Sam outside
(b) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(c) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
(d) She inspects all of Sam's food
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
2. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
3. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
4. To what does Anne compare her current life?
5. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)