|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
(a) She has a new job
(b) She is moving
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She has cancer
2. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A series of diary entries
(b) A focus group
(c) Therapy sessions
(d) Taped conversations
3. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 30 days
(b) 3 weeks
(c) 30 weeks
(d) 3 months
4. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
(a) The stress of keeping a husband happy
(b) Someone else messing up the house
(c) Share decisions with someone else
(d) To keep the house clean
5. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) Her mother
(b) The La Leche League
(c) Her obstetrician
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
2. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
3. With what is Sam afflicted?
4. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
5. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)