|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(b) Three months after Sam's birth
(c) On Sam's first birthday
(d) Three weeks before Sam's birth
2. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) Taped conversations
(b) Therapy sessions
(c) A focus group
(d) A series of diary entries
3. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(a) Morning sickness
4. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(b) An ear infection
(c) Getting a bath
(d) Breathing treatments
5. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pammy?
2. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
3. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
4. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
5. What does Anne wish about Sam?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)