|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she can have some adult conversation
(b) So she will not grow old alone
(c) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(d) So someone can support her and Sam
2. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months after Sam's birth
(b) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(c) On Sam's first birthday
(d) Three weeks before Sam's birth
3. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her brother, Steve
(b) Her best friend, Pammy
(c) Her mother
(d) Her faith in Jesus
4. What fear begins to emerge for Anne where Sam is concerned?
(a) Anne is afraid of losing her job
(b) Anne is afraid of passing on bad genes
(c) Anne fears the world that Sam is destined to grow up in
(d) Anne is afraid of California earthquakes
5. What is the content of the book?
(a) How to teach sign language to a child
(b) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(c) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(d) Outlines for writing seminars
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
2. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
3. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
4. How does Anne feel most of the time?
5. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)