|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
(a) Bathing Sam
(c) Making funny faces
(d) Changing Sam's diaper
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She does not share any of their worries
(b) She thinks the women are ridiculous
(c) She thinks most women overreact
(d) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
3. Who does Anne count on for support?
4. What has Sam's father recently done?
(a) Filed a legal petition denying paternity
(b) Sent Anne some money for Sam's care
(c) Had dinner with Anne and played with Sam
(d) Told Anne he wants to be involved in Sam's life
5. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
(a) Take on more freelance work
(b) Sell her house
(c) Sell some stocks
(d) Get a full-time job
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
2. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
3. Where is Sam baptized?
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
5. What disappointment still continues to haunt Anne?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)