|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He can sit up by himself
(b) He is skipping
(c) He is talking
(d) He is walking
2. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
(a) The in-laws
(b) The kids
(d) The mortgage
3. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) Cable TV
(b) A royalty check
(c) Maternity leave
(d) A loyal network of family and friends
4. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Her mother's interference
(b) Sam's lack of a father
(c) Financial concerns
(d) Health problems
5. What is Anne battling?
(c) The IRS
(d) Rude neighbors
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sam in Part 8?
2. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
3. What does Anne indulge in?
4. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
5. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)