|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Low energy and depressed
(b) Spiritual and introspective
(c) Sullen and angry
(d) Exuberant and enthusiastic
2. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
(a) Sam begins to smile
(b) Anne hires a nanny
(c) Anne's mother takes Sam for a few days
(d) Sam's colic goes away
3. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
4. What does Anne crave?
(a) Ice cream
(d) Cocaine and alcohol
5. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is too old
(b) He is unstable
(c) He is lazy
(d) He is a Republican
Short Answer Questions
1. What fear begins to emerge for Anne where Sam is concerned?
2. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
3. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
4. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
5. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)