|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne call her messages from God?
(a) Operating instructions
(c) Divine intervention
(d) Spiritual guidebook
2. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) There is no change
(b) It is strained
(c) It is about the same
(d) It is improved
3. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(a) Some gelatin
(b) An epidural
(d) A glass of water
4. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If the floor is clean
(b) If he will bump his head on a table
(c) If he will be a good reader
(d) What his future will hold
5. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
(a) Anne hires a nanny
(b) Anne's mother takes Sam for a few days
(c) Sam's colic goes away
(d) Sam begins to smile
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
2. What is Sam's eating style?
3. Where is Sam baptized?
4. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
5. What does Anne crave?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)