|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Terminate the pregnancy
(b) Have the baby
(c) Move in with him
(d) Marry him
2. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
(a) Sell some stocks
(b) Get a full-time job
(c) Sell her house
(d) Take on more freelance work
3. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(b) She will not take Sam outside
(c) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
(d) She inspects all of Sam's food
4. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
(a) Loads the dishwasher
(b) Changes the oil in the car
(c) Does the laundry
(d) Cleans the bathroom
5. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(b) Morning sickness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne tell her therapist?
2. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
3. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
4. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
5. What are the party-goers impressed by?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)