|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
(b) Making funny faces
(c) Changing Sam's diaper
(d) Bathing Sam
2. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After talking to a priest
(b) After going to an orphanage
(c) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(d) After talking to her mother
3. In what city is Anne's baby born?
(a) San Francisco
(b) Los Angeles
4. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
(a) Sam begins to smile
(b) Anne's mother takes Sam for a few days
(c) Sam's colic goes away
(d) Anne hires a nanny
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne is painting the nursery
(b) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(c) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(d) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
2. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
3. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
4. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
5. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)