|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
(a) Ask people for help
(b) Get Sam to sleep through the night
(c) Go back to work
(d) Get a nanny
2. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(b) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(c) Three months after Sam's birth
(d) On Sam's first birthday
3. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Sam's lack of a father
(b) Health problems
(c) Financial concerns
(d) Her mother's interference
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(b) She has never been comfortable around males
(c) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(d) Whether or not she can bond with him
5. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
(a) She gets money from her father's estate
(b) Sam's father begins sending support money
(c) She gets an offer to write a monthly magazine column
(d) She gets a full-time job offer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
2. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
3. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
4. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
5. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)