|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) Her obstetrician
(b) The La Leche League
(d) Her mother
2. How does Anne feel most of the time?
3. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Television show characters
(b) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(c) Clowns at the circus
(d) Pammy's dogs
4. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 30 days
(b) 3 weeks
(c) 3 months
(d) 30 weeks
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Using a vaporizer
(b) Medicating him
(c) Letting him cry
(d) Feeding him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne wish about Sam?
2. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
3. What is Anne's core personality?
4. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
5. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)