|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Send him to military school
(b) Give him a solid religious foundation
(c) Send him to college
(d) Spare him pain
2. What does Anne call her messages from God?
(b) Spiritual guidebook
(c) Divine intervention
(d) Operating instructions
3. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
(a) She has a big house
(b) She has more money
(c) She has battled addictions and won
(d) She enjoys different experiences
4. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
(a) That she can focus more on the present instead of worrying so much
(b) That she will fall in love soon
(c) That she will find a new job
(d) That Sam's father will return
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(b) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(c) That Anne is painting the nursery
(d) That there is an upcoming baby shower
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
2. What are the party-goers impressed by?
3. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
4. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
5. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)