|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
2. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is one month old
(b) When he is six months old
(c) When he is one year old
(d) When he is three weeks old
3. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's neighbor
(b) The author's editor
(c) The author's son
(d) A serial killer
4. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
(a) Sell her house
(b) Sell some stocks
(c) Take on more freelance work
(d) Get a full-time job
5. The month in which the entries for Part 5 are written is ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
2. What does Anne call her messages from God?
3. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
4. What disappointment still continues to haunt Anne?
5. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)