|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first week
(b) The first year
(c) The second year
(d) The first month
2. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
3. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
(a) She was thrilled
(b) She was disappointed
(c) She was angry
(d) She was shocked
4. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
5. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
(a) She has a big house
(b) She enjoys different experiences
(c) She has battled addictions and won
(d) She has more money
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
2. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
3. Who is Sam?
4. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
5. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)