|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
2. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) A loyal network of family and friends
(b) A royalty check
(c) Maternity leave
(d) Cable TV
3. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(b) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(c) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(d) That Anne is painting the nursery
4. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Health problems
(b) Her mother's interference
(c) Financial concerns
(d) Sam's lack of a father
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(b) She has never been comfortable around males
(c) Whether or not she can bond with him
(d) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
Short Answer Questions
1. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
2. What does Anne call her messages from God?
3. What are the party-goers impressed by?
4. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
5. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)