|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Sam afflicted?
(b) Heart murmur
(d) Down Syndrome
2. What are the party-goers impressed by?
(a) Anne's mothering abilities
(b) The food
(c) The champagne
(d) The band
3. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
(a) That her father did not live long enough to meet Sam
(b) That she never got her Master's Degree
(c) That she never joined the Peace Corps
(d) That she never had a ballet career
4. What disappointment still continues to haunt Anne?
(a) That she never learned how to sew
(b) That she never danced in the ballet
(c) That she never lived in New York
(d) That she does not have a husband
5. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
(a) That she should not be ashamed of it
(b) That it is a cross she will have to bear
(c) That it is only temporary
(d) That she will work hard to change it
Short Answer Questions
1. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
2. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
3. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
4. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
5. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)