|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Have the baby
(b) Marry him
(c) Move in with him
(d) Terminate the pregnancy
2. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Using a vaporizer
(b) Letting him cry
(c) Feeding him
(d) Medicating him
3. To what does Anne compare her current life?
(a) Volunteering for the Special Olympics
(b) Going to the spa
(c) Taking a month-long vacation in Mexico
(d) Studying for final exams
4. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's editor
(b) The author's son
(c) A serial killer
(d) The author's neighbor
5. What amazes Anne about her own body?
(a) That it can function on little sleep
(b) That it can create another human
(c) That it has gone back to normal size
(d) That it can nourish her child
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
2. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
3. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
4. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
5. What does Anne tell her therapist?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)