|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's editor
(b) The author's neighbor
(c) A serial killer
(d) The author's son
2. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she yearns to go back to work
(b) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
(c) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(d) That she still mourns for her father
3. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 3 weeks
(b) 30 days
(c) 3 months
(d) 30 weeks
4. What is the content of the book?
(a) Outlines for writing seminars
(b) How to teach sign language to a child
(c) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(d) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
5. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(b) So someone can support her and Sam
(c) So she will not grow old alone
(d) So she can have some adult conversation
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
2. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
3. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
4. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)