|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she needs to make some major changes
(b) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(c) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(d) That she is lucky to have survived
2. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Sends money to the missions
(b) Lights candles at church every morning
(c) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(d) Goes to church to pray
3. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
(a) A mannequin
(b) Her latest book
(c) Christmas decorations
(d) A train
4. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
(a) The brakes on her car fail
(b) Anne sees an accident occur ahead of her
(c) Anne narrowly misses hitting a pedestrian
(d) Sam is asleep and won't wake up
5. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her best friend, Pammy
(b) Her brother, Steve
(c) Her mother
(d) Her faith in Jesus
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the diary entry reveal?
2. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
4. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
5. Who is Brian?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)