|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
(a) The mortgage
(b) The kids
(d) The in-laws
2. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
(a) A train
(b) A mannequin
(c) Christmas decorations
(d) Her latest book
3. What is the content of the book?
(a) Outlines for writing seminars
(b) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(c) How to teach sign language to a child
(d) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
4. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
5. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her former addictions
(b) Her anxiety about raising him
(c) The noisy neighbors
(d) Her Type A personality
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
2. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
3. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
4. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
5. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)