|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
(a) An old boyfriend who never wanted children
(b) Her old tennis coach
(c) Her writing workshop student
(d) The best friend of the man who abandoned her
2. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) The cat sits on Sam
(b) Anne rolls onto Sam
(c) Sam rolls off the futon
(d) Anne rolls off the futon
3. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
4. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(c) Leveled out
5. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wants more children because of the experience
(b) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(c) She cannot imagine life without him
(d) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
2. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
3. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
5. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)