|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
(a) That she will find a new job
(b) That she will fall in love soon
(c) That Sam's father will return
(d) That she can focus more on the present instead of worrying so much
2. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is in the army overseas
(b) He is out of town on business
(c) He is dead
(d) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
3. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she does not feed him
(b) If she doesn't get a bigger house
(c) If she drinks any alcohol
(d) If she does any drugs
4. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) The cat sits on Sam
(b) Sam rolls off the futon
(c) Anne rolls onto Sam
(d) Anne rolls off the futon
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Feeding him
(b) Using a vaporizer
(c) Medicating him
(d) Letting him cry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne begin to feed Sam?
2. What is the content of the book?
3. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
4. What does Anne call her messages from God?
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)