|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Whether or not she can bond with him
(b) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(c) She has never been comfortable around males
(d) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
2. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(b) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(c) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(d) That Anne is painting the nursery
3. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Health problems
(b) Sam's lack of a father
(c) Financial concerns
(d) Her mother's interference
4. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Coming from a divorced family
(b) Peer pressure and loneliness
(c) Coming from a poor family
(d) Wearing braces
5. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(c) Substance abuse
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
2. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
3. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
4. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
5. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)