|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
(a) The kids
(c) The in-laws
(d) The mortgage
2. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Anne's Church
(b) First Presbyterian Church
(c) St. Andrews Church
(d) St. Aloysius Church
3. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(b) The fact that she is having a boy
(c) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(d) The fact that she is having twins
4. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Anne rolls off the futon
(b) Anne rolls onto Sam
(c) Sam rolls off the futon
(d) The cat sits on Sam
5. What are the party-goers impressed by?
(a) The champagne
(b) The food
(c) Anne's mothering abilities
(d) The band
Short Answer Questions
1. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
2. What does Anne indulge in?
3. The month in which the entries for Part 5 are written is ___________________.
4. Who is Brian?
5. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)