|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her neighbor
(b) Her mother
(c) Her friend, Alice
(d) Her brother, Steve
2. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
(a) Sam's father has returned
(b) Anne gets a better paying job
(c) Sam is sleeping through the night
(d) Anne's mother has moved in
3. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
(a) Mother in a married couple
(b) Divorced mother
(d) Single parent
4. With what is Sam afflicted?
(a) Down Syndrome
(c) Heart murmur
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she is lucky to have survived
(b) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(c) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(d) That she needs to make some major changes
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazes Anne about her own body?
2. Where is Sam baptized?
3. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
4. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
5. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)