|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doe Anne long for?
(a) A full night's sleep
(b) A husband or nanny
(c) A new wardrobe
(d) Better health insurance
2. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Financial concerns
(b) Sam's lack of a father
(c) Her mother's interference
(d) Health problems
3. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Anne's cat
(b) Anne's father
(c) Sam's biological father
(d) The next door neighbors
4. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Anne's Church
(b) First Presbyterian Church
(c) St. Andrews Church
(d) St. Aloysius Church
5. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She can stay home every night
(b) She is not working all night
(c) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(d) She can stay clean and sober
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
2. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
3. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
4. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
5. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)