|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(a) Leveled out
2. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her brother, Steve
(b) Her faith in Jesus
(c) Her best friend, Pammy
(d) Her mother
3. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She can stay clean and sober
(b) She can stay home every night
(c) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(d) She is not working all night
4. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
(a) A bag of popcorn
(b) A gallon of ice cream
(c) A whole plate of nachos
(d) A box of doughnuts
5. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) A loyal network of family and friends
(b) A royalty check
(c) Cable TV
(d) Maternity leave
Short Answer Questions
1. The month in which the entries for Part 5 are written is ___________________.
2. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
3. What does Anne begin to feed Sam?
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
5. What amazes Anne about her own body?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)