|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doe Anne long for?
(a) Better health insurance
(b) A full night's sleep
(c) A new wardrobe
(d) A husband or nanny
2. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
(b) Out of the country
(d) Drunk or high
3. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wants more children because of the experience
(b) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(c) She cannot imagine life without him
(d) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
4. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
5. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months after Sam's birth
(b) On Sam's first birthday
(c) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(d) Three weeks before Sam's birth
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
2. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
4. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
5. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)