|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
(a) She was angry
(b) She was shocked
(c) She was thrilled
(d) She was disappointed
2. What does Anne indulge in?
(a) Halloween candy
(c) Jelly Beans
3. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
(a) That she can focus more on the present instead of worrying so much
(b) That she will fall in love soon
(c) That Sam's father will return
(d) That she will find a new job
4. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(a) Some gelatin
(c) An epidural
(d) A glass of water
5. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
(a) An old boyfriend who never wanted children
(b) The best friend of the man who abandoned her
(c) Her old tennis coach
(d) Her writing workshop student
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
2. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
3. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
4. What does the diary entry reveal?
5. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)