|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she is having twins
(b) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(c) The fact that she is having a boy
(d) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
2. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wants more children because of the experience
(b) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
(c) She cannot imagine life without him
(d) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
3. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
4. Who is Pammy?
(a) Anne's long-time friend
(b) Anne's mother
(c) Anne's sister
(d) Anne's neighbor
5. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) The noisy neighbors
(b) Her Type A personality
(c) Her anxiety about raising him
(d) Her former addictions
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
2. From what disease did Anne's father die?
3. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
4. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)