|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(d) Leveled out
2. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
(a) In a double bed
(b) On the floor
(c) On a futon
(d) On the couch
3. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(b) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
(c) That she yearns to go back to work
(d) That she still mourns for her father
4. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(a) An ear infection
(c) Getting a bath
(d) Breathing treatments
5. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(b) Clowns at the circus
(c) Pammy's dogs
(d) Television show characters
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
2. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
3. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
4. With what is Sam afflicted?
5. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)