|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She does not share any of their worries
(b) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(c) She thinks most women overreact
(d) She thinks the women are ridiculous
2. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 3 months
(b) 30 weeks
(c) 30 days
(d) 3 weeks
3. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The second year
(b) The first year
(c) The first month
(d) The first week
4. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her faith in Jesus
(b) Her mother
(c) Her best friend, Pammy
(d) Her brother, Steve
5. What does Anne begin to feed Sam?
(b) Goat's milk
(c) Apple juice
(d) Soy formula
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sam's father?
2. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
3. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
4. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
5. What amazes Anne about her own body?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)