|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She does not share any of their worries
(b) She thinks the women are ridiculous
(c) She thinks most women overreact
(d) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
2. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Clowns at the circus
(b) Television show characters
(c) Pammy's dogs
(d) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
3. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
(a) That she will fall in love soon
(b) That Sam's father will return
(c) That she will find a new job
(d) That she can focus more on the present instead of worrying so much
4. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
(a) The best friend of the man who abandoned her
(b) An old boyfriend who never wanted children
(c) Her old tennis coach
(d) Her writing workshop student
5. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(c) Morning sickness
Short Answer Questions
1. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
2. What has Sam's father recently done?
3. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
4. The month in which the entries for Part 5 are written is ___________________.
5. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)