|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease did Anne's father die?
(a) Lung cancer
(b) Pancreatic cancer
(c) Colon cancer
(d) Brain cancer
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks most women overreact
(b) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(c) She does not share any of their worries
(d) She thinks the women are ridiculous
3. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
(a) On the couch
(b) On the floor
(c) In a double bed
(d) On a futon
4. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A focus group
(b) Therapy sessions
(c) Taped conversations
(d) A series of diary entries
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she does not have enough money
(b) That she cannot answer questions about religion
(c) That she cannot send him to college
(d) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
2. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
3. Who are Rex and Dudu?
4. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)