|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she does any drugs
(b) If she drinks any alcohol
(c) If she doesn't get a bigger house
(d) If she does not feed him
2. Who does Anne count on for support?
3. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks the women are ridiculous
(b) She does not share any of their worries
(c) She thinks most women overreact
(d) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
4. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
5. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(b) She is not working all night
(c) She can stay clean and sober
(d) She can stay home every night
Short Answer Questions
1. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
2. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
3. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
4. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
5. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)