|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she is having twins
(b) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(c) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(d) The fact that she is having a boy
2. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(b) "Small as a gnome"
(c) "Red as a strawberry"
(d) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
3. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Aloysius Church
(b) St. Anne's Church
(c) First Presbyterian Church
(d) St. Andrews Church
4. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(b) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(c) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(d) That Anne is painting the nursery
5. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is out of town on business
(b) He is in the army overseas
(c) He is dead
(d) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
3. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
4. What is the content of the book?
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)