|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
(a) That she should not be ashamed of it
(b) That she will work hard to change it
(c) That it is only temporary
(d) That it is a cross she will have to bear
2. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is dead
(b) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(c) He is out of town on business
(d) He is in the army overseas
3. Who is Sam?
(a) A serial killer
(b) The author's editor
(c) The author's son
(d) The author's neighbor
4. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Letting him cry
(b) Using a vaporizer
(c) Feeding him
(d) Medicating him
5. Who does Anne count on for support?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
2. Who is Brian?
3. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
4. What amazes Anne about her own body?
5. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)