|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first week
(b) The first year
(c) The first month
(d) The second year
2. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Using a vaporizer
(b) Medicating him
(c) Feeding him
(d) Letting him cry
3. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She can stay home every night
(b) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(c) She can stay clean and sober
(d) She is not working all night
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Sam's biological father
(b) Anne's father
(c) The next door neighbors
(d) Anne's cat
5. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Television show characters
(b) Pammy's dogs
(c) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(d) Clowns at the circus
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sam's father?
2. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
4. Who is Sam?
5. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)