|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her anxiety about raising him
(b) Her Type A personality
(c) The noisy neighbors
(d) Her former addictions
2. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Sam's biological father
(b) Anne's cat
(c) The next door neighbors
(d) Anne's father
3. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After going to an orphanage
(b) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(c) After talking to a priest
(d) After talking to her mother
4. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
(a) That it is a cross she will have to bear
(b) That it is only temporary
(c) That she should not be ashamed of it
(d) That she will work hard to change it
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she cannot send him to college
(b) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
(c) That she does not have enough money
(d) That she cannot answer questions about religion
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
2. With what is Sam afflicted?
3. When is the initial diary entry made?
4. What amazes Anne about her own body?
5. Who does Anne count on for support?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)