|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After talking to her mother
(b) After talking to a priest
(c) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(d) After going to an orphanage
2. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) Her obstetrician
(b) Her mother
(c) The La Leche League
3. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
(a) Anne gets a better paying job
(b) Anne's mother has moved in
(c) Sam is sleeping through the night
(d) Sam's father has returned
4. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
(a) Who his grandparents were
(b) Why Anne never married his father
(c) His medical history
(d) The identity of his father
5. With what is Sam afflicted?
(a) Heart murmur
(c) Down Syndrome
Short Answer Questions
1. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
2. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
3. Who does Anne count on for support?
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)