|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Using a vaporizer
(b) Feeding him
(c) Medicating him
(d) Letting him cry
2. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
(a) Anne's mother has moved in
(b) Anne gets a better paying job
(c) Sam is sleeping through the night
(d) Sam's father has returned
3. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Health problems
(b) Her mother's interference
(c) Financial concerns
(d) Sam's lack of a father
4. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
(a) Loads the dishwasher
(b) Does the laundry
(c) Changes the oil in the car
(d) Cleans the bathroom
5. From what disease did Anne's father die?
(a) Brain cancer
(b) Pancreatic cancer
(c) Colon cancer
(d) Lung cancer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
2. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
3. What fear begins to emerge for Anne where Sam is concerned?
4. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)