|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(b) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(c) That she needs to make some major changes
(d) That she is lucky to have survived
2. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Send him to college
(b) Send him to military school
(c) Give him a solid religious foundation
(d) Spare him pain
3. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her Type A personality
(b) Her anxiety about raising him
(c) Her former addictions
(d) The noisy neighbors
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) She has never been comfortable around males
(b) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(c) Whether or not she can bond with him
(d) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
5. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Anne's father
(b) The next door neighbors
(c) Sam's biological father
(d) Anne's cat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
2. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
3. Who is Sam?
4. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
5. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)