|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is dead
(b) He is in the army overseas
(c) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(d) He is out of town on business
2. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Spare him pain
(b) Send him to military school
(c) Send him to college
(d) Give him a solid religious foundation
3. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(b) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(c) Three months after Sam's birth
(d) On Sam's first birthday
5. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Pammy's dogs
(b) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(c) Clowns at the circus
(d) Television show characters
Short Answer Questions
1. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
2. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
3. What amazes Anne about her own body?
4. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
5. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)