|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
2. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
3. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wants more children because of the experience
(b) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
(c) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(d) She cannot imagine life without him
4. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Coming from a divorced family
(b) Coming from a poor family
(c) Peer pressure and loneliness
(d) Wearing braces
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
(b) "Red as a strawberry"
(c) "Small as a gnome"
(d) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
2. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
3. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
5. What amazes Anne about her own body?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)