|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Anne's baby born?
(b) San Francisco
(d) Los Angeles
2. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her best friend, Pammy
(b) Her mother
(c) Her faith in Jesus
(d) Her brother, Steve
3. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
(a) A mannequin
(b) Her latest book
(c) A train
(d) Christmas decorations
4. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she cannot send him to college
(b) That she does not have enough money
(c) That she cannot answer questions about religion
(d) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
2. Who is Sam?
3. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
4. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
5. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)