|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
2. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(b) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(c) Three months after Sam's birth
(d) On Sam's first birthday
3. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is three weeks old
(b) When he is one month old
(c) When he is one year old
(d) When he is six months old
4. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She can stay home every night
(b) She is not working all night
(c) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(d) She can stay clean and sober
5. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(a) Some gelatin
(b) A glass of water
(c) An epidural
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
2. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
3. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)