|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
(a) She was disappointed
(b) She was thrilled
(c) She was shocked
(d) She was angry
2. With what is Sam afflicted?
(c) Heart murmur
(d) Down Syndrome
3. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(b) The fact that she is having twins
(c) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(d) The fact that she is having a boy
4. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A series of diary entries
(b) Taped conversations
(c) Therapy sessions
(d) A focus group
5. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
2. When is the initial diary entry made?
3. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
4. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)