|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(b) Morning sickness
2. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(b) Substance abuse
3. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
4. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Move in with him
(b) Terminate the pregnancy
(c) Marry him
(d) Have the baby
5. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is six months old
(b) When he is one year old
(c) When he is three weeks old
(d) When he is one month old
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
2. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
3. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
5. What doe Anne long for?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)