|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Anne's cat
(b) Anne's father
(c) Sam's biological father
(d) The next door neighbors
2. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
(a) In a double bed
(b) On the floor
(c) On a futon
(d) On the couch
3. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(b) Three months after Sam's birth
(c) On Sam's first birthday
(d) Three months prior to Sam's birth
4. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Peer pressure and loneliness
(b) Coming from a divorced family
(c) Coming from a poor family
(d) Wearing braces
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she is lucky to have survived
(b) That she needs to make some major changes
(c) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(d) That the loneliness will never totally go away
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
2. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
3. Where is Sam's father?
4. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)