|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pammy?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's sister
(c) Anne's long-time friend
(d) Anne's neighbor
2. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
(a) Loads the dishwasher
(b) Changes the oil in the car
(c) Does the laundry
(d) Cleans the bathroom
3. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
4. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her neighbor
(b) Her brother, Steve
(c) Her mother
(d) Her friend, Alice
5. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(a) Getting a bath
(c) An ear infection
(d) Breathing treatments
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
3. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)