|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(a) An epidural
(b) A glass of water
(d) Some gelatin
2. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Wearing braces
(b) Coming from a divorced family
(c) Coming from a poor family
(d) Peer pressure and loneliness
3. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) A loyal network of family and friends
(b) A royalty check
(c) Maternity leave
(d) Cable TV
4. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she doesn't get a bigger house
(b) If she drinks any alcohol
(c) If she does any drugs
(d) If she does not feed him
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she cannot answer questions about religion
(b) That she does not have enough money
(c) That she cannot send him to college
(d) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
2. In what city is Anne's baby born?
3. What doe Anne long for?
4. With what is Sam afflicted?
5. What is the content of the book?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)