|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
2. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
(a) Anne hires a nanny
(b) Sam begins to smile
(c) Anne's mother takes Sam for a few days
(d) Sam's colic goes away
3. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) The next door neighbors
(b) Anne's father
(c) Anne's cat
(d) Sam's biological father
5. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After talking to her mother
(b) After going to an orphanage
(c) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(d) After talking to a priest
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
2. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
3. What is the content of the book?
4. What doe Anne long for?
5. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)