|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her anxiety about raising him
(b) Her Type A personality
(c) The noisy neighbors
(d) Her former addictions
2. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Anne rolls onto Sam
(b) Anne rolls off the futon
(c) Sam rolls off the futon
(d) The cat sits on Sam
3. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first year
(b) The second year
(c) The first month
(d) The first week
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Anne's cat
(b) Sam's biological father
(c) The next door neighbors
(d) Anne's father
5. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A series of diary entries
(b) Therapy sessions
(c) A focus group
(d) Taped conversations
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
3. What does the diary entry reveal?
4. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
5. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)