|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her Type A personality
(b) Her former addictions
(c) Her anxiety about raising him
(d) The noisy neighbors
2. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
(a) On a futon
(b) On the floor
(c) In a double bed
(d) On the couch
3. In what city is Anne's baby born?
(a) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
4. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks most women overreact
(b) She does not share any of their worries
(c) She thinks the women are ridiculous
(d) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
5. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
2. Who are Rex and Dudu?
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
4. What is the content of the book?
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)