|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(b) She cannot imagine life without him
(c) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
(d) She wants more children because of the experience
2. Who is Pammy?
(a) Anne's long-time friend
(b) Anne's neighbor
(c) Anne's mother
(d) Anne's sister
3. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(b) That Anne is painting the nursery
(c) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(d) That there is an upcoming baby shower
4. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's neighbor
(b) A serial killer
(c) The author's son
(d) The author's editor
5. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She can stay home every night
(b) She can stay clean and sober
(c) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(d) She is not working all night
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
2. Who are Rex and Dudu?
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
5. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)