|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she needs to make some major changes
(b) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(c) That she is lucky to have survived
(d) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
2. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Letting him cry
(b) Feeding him
(c) Medicating him
(d) Using a vaporizer
3. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(d) Substance abuse
4. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A series of diary entries
(b) A focus group
(c) Taped conversations
(d) Therapy sessions
5. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Send him to college
(b) Send him to military school
(c) Give him a solid religious foundation
(d) Spare him pain
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
2. What doe Anne long for?
3. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
5. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)