|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Whether or not she can bond with him
(b) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(c) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(d) She has never been comfortable around males
2. From what disease did Anne's father die?
(a) Colon cancer
(b) Pancreatic cancer
(c) Lung cancer
(d) Brain cancer
3. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Medicating him
(b) Using a vaporizer
(c) Letting him cry
(d) Feeding him
4. What amazes Anne about her own body?
(a) That it can create another human
(b) That it has gone back to normal size
(c) That it can nourish her child
(d) That it can function on little sleep
5. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
(a) Mother in a married couple
(b) Single parent
(d) Divorced mother
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
3. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
4. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
5. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)