|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her friend, Alice
(b) Her neighbor
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her mother
2. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
(a) Sam's colic goes away
(b) Anne's mother takes Sam for a few days
(c) Sam begins to smile
(d) Anne hires a nanny
3. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(b) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(c) That she needs to make some major changes
(d) That she is lucky to have survived
4. What amazes Anne about her own body?
(a) That it can nourish her child
(b) That it has gone back to normal size
(c) That it can create another human
(d) That it can function on little sleep
5. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
(b) Baby monitor
(d) Cable TV
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
2. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
3. Who is Sam?
4. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
5. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)