|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(a) Substance abuse
2. Who is Brian?
(a) Anne's editor
(b) Anne's butcher
(c) Anne's mechanic
(d) Anne's friend who becomes Sam's Big Brother
3. What is the content of the book?
(a) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(b) How to teach sign language to a child
(c) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(d) Outlines for writing seminars
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(b) Whether or not she can bond with him
(c) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(d) She has never been comfortable around males
5. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(b) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(c) The fact that she is having twins
(d) The fact that she is having a boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazes Anne about her own body?
2. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
3. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
4. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
5. With what is Sam afflicted?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)