|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Anne's father
(b) Anne's cat
(c) Sam's biological father
(d) The next door neighbors
2. What is the content of the book?
(a) Outlines for writing seminars
(b) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(c) How to teach sign language to a child
(d) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
3. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she is having a boy
(b) The fact that she is having twins
(c) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(d) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
4. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her friend, Alice
(b) Her neighbor
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her mother
5. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Coming from a poor family
(b) Coming from a divorced family
(c) Wearing braces
(d) Peer pressure and loneliness
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sam's father?
2. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
3. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
4. Who is Pammy?
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)