|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her brother, Steve
(b) Her mother
(c) Her neighbor
(d) Her friend, Alice
2. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(d) Morning sickness
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(b) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(c) She has never been comfortable around males
(d) Whether or not she can bond with him
4. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A series of diary entries
(b) A focus group
(c) Therapy sessions
(d) Taped conversations
5. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is in the army overseas
(b) He is out of town on business
(c) He is dead
(d) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pammy?
2. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
4. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
5. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)