|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(b) That Anne is painting the nursery
(c) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(d) That Anne is about to become a single mother
2. In what city is Anne's baby born?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
3. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
(a) The best friend of the man who abandoned her
(b) Her writing workshop student
(c) An old boyfriend who never wanted children
(d) Her old tennis coach
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) She has never been comfortable around males
(b) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(c) Whether or not she can bond with him
(d) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she does not have enough money
(b) That she cannot send him to college
(c) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
(d) That she cannot answer questions about religion
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the initial diary entry made?
2. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
3. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
4. With what is Sam afflicted?
5. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)