|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A focus group
(b) Taped conversations
(c) A series of diary entries
(d) Therapy sessions
2. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
(a) She has battled addictions and won
(b) She enjoys different experiences
(c) She has a big house
(d) She has more money
3. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(b) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(c) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(d) That Anne is painting the nursery
4. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(a) Getting a bath
(b) Breathing treatments
(c) An ear infection
5. Who is Pammy?
(a) Anne's sister
(b) Anne's long-time friend
(c) Anne's neighbor
(d) Anne's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
2. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
3. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
4. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
5. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)