|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
(a) Someone else messing up the house
(b) Share decisions with someone else
(c) The stress of keeping a husband happy
(d) To keep the house clean
2. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(b) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(c) The fact that she is having a boy
(d) The fact that she is having twins
3. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Terminate the pregnancy
(b) Have the baby
(c) Move in with him
(d) Marry him
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) The next door neighbors
(b) Anne's father
(c) Anne's cat
(d) Sam's biological father
5. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(b) On Sam's first birthday
(c) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(d) Three months after Sam's birth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
2. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
3. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
4. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
5. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)