|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
(a) Her old tennis coach
(b) Her writing workshop student
(c) The best friend of the man who abandoned her
(d) An old boyfriend who never wanted children
2. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After talking to a priest
(b) After going to an orphanage
(c) After talking to her mother
(d) After rescuing a baby in a dream
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Whether or not she can bond with him
(b) She has never been comfortable around males
(c) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(d) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
4. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her brother, Steve
(c) Her faith in Jesus
(d) Her best friend, Pammy
5. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Have the baby
(b) Marry him
(c) Move in with him
(d) Terminate the pregnancy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
2. In what city is Anne's baby born?
3. What is the content of the book?
4. With what is Sam afflicted?
5. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)