|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the content of the book?
(a) How to teach sign language to a child
(b) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(c) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(d) Outlines for writing seminars
2. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(b) After going to an orphanage
(c) After talking to her mother
(d) After talking to a priest
3. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(b) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(c) That she is lucky to have survived
(d) That she needs to make some major changes
4. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(d) Substance abuse
5. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her brother, Steve
(b) Her best friend, Pammy
(c) Her mother
(d) Her faith in Jesus
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
2. When is the initial diary entry made?
3. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
4. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
5. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)