|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(a) Substance abuse
2. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
(a) She has battled addictions and won
(b) She enjoys different experiences
(c) She has a big house
(d) She has more money
3. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she is lucky to have survived
(b) That she needs to make some major changes
(c) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(d) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
4. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her mother
(b) Her neighbor
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her friend, Alice
5. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(d) Morning sickness
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
2. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
3. Who is Pammy?
4. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
5. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)