|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(a) Substance abuse
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She does not share any of their worries
(b) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(c) She thinks most women overreact
(d) She thinks the women are ridiculous
3. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
(a) Single parent
(c) Divorced mother
(d) Mother in a married couple
4. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Have the baby
(b) Move in with him
(c) Terminate the pregnancy
(d) Marry him
5. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first year
(b) The first week
(c) The first month
(d) The second year
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pammy?
2. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
3. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
4. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
5. With what is Sam afflicted?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)