|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
(a) She has battled addictions and won
(b) She has a big house
(c) She has more money
(d) She enjoys different experiences
2. What is the content of the book?
(a) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(b) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(c) Outlines for writing seminars
(d) How to teach sign language to a child
3. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(b) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(c) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(d) That Anne is painting the nursery
4. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her best friend, Pammy
(b) Her mother
(c) Her faith in Jesus
(d) Her brother, Steve
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
(b) That she cannot send him to college
(c) That she cannot answer questions about religion
(d) That she does not have enough money
Short Answer Questions
1. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
2. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
3. With what is Sam afflicted?
4. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
5. Who is Pammy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)