|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(b) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(c) On Sam's first birthday
(d) Three months after Sam's birth
2. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Coming from a divorced family
(b) Wearing braces
(c) Coming from a poor family
(d) Peer pressure and loneliness
3. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is one year old
(b) When he is one month old
(c) When he is six months old
(d) When he is three weeks old
4. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's editor
(b) The author's son
(c) The author's neighbor
(d) A serial killer
5. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
(b) Mother in a married couple
(c) Single parent
(d) Divorced mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
2. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
3. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
5. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)