|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
(a) She enjoys different experiences
(b) She has battled addictions and won
(c) She has a big house
(d) She has more money
2. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(b) Morning sickness
3. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(b) She thinks most women overreact
(c) She does not share any of their worries
(d) She thinks the women are ridiculous
4. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
(a) To keep the house clean
(b) The stress of keeping a husband happy
(c) Share decisions with someone else
(d) Someone else messing up the house
5. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(a) An ear infection
(c) Breathing treatments
(d) Getting a bath
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pammy?
2. Who is Sam?
3. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)