|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After going to an orphanage
(b) After talking to her mother
(c) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(d) After talking to a priest
2. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first week
(b) The second year
(c) The first month
(d) The first year
3. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
4. In what city is Anne's baby born?
(a) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
(b) "Small as a gnome"
(c) "Red as a strawberry"
(d) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
2. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
4. What does the diary entry reveal?
5. Where is Sam's father?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)