|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne is painting the nursery
(b) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(c) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(d) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
2. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(b) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(c) That she is lucky to have survived
(d) That she needs to make some major changes
3. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Give him a solid religious foundation
(b) Send him to college
(c) Spare him pain
(d) Send him to military school
4. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After talking to a priest
(b) After talking to her mother
(c) After going to an orphanage
(d) After rescuing a baby in a dream
5. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Peer pressure and loneliness
(b) Coming from a divorced family
(c) Wearing braces
(d) Coming from a poor family
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
2. Who is Sam?
3. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
5. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)