|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
(a) Baby monitor
(b) Cable TV
2. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(b) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(c) That she needs to make some major changes
(d) That she is lucky to have survived
3. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is dead
(b) He is in the army overseas
(c) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(d) He is out of town on business
4. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is one year old
(b) When he is three weeks old
(c) When he is one month old
(d) When he is six months old
5. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(b) Substance abuse
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
2. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
3. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
4. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
5. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)