|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
2. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) Taped conversations
(b) A series of diary entries
(c) A focus group
(d) Therapy sessions
3. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her friend, Alice
(b) Her mother
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her neighbor
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she cannot send him to college
(b) That she cannot answer questions about religion
(c) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
(d) That she does not have enough money
5. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(a) Substance abuse
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
2. In what city is Anne's baby born?
3. What does the diary entry reveal?
4. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
5. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)