|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(b) A glass of water
(c) An epidural
(d) Some gelatin
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(b) She does not share any of their worries
(c) She thinks most women overreact
(d) She thinks the women are ridiculous
3. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Have the baby
(b) Marry him
(c) Move in with him
(d) Terminate the pregnancy
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(b) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(c) On Sam's first birthday
(d) Three months after Sam's birth
5. What is the content of the book?
(a) Outlines for writing seminars
(b) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(c) How to teach sign language to a child
(d) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
2. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
3. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
4. What does the diary entry reveal?
5. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)