|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the disease?
(a) Slow growing
2. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
3. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
(a) Clean the bathroom
(c) Paint the living room
(d) Lose weight
4. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
(a) He gets his first tooth
(b) He can skip
(c) He can drink from a cup
(d) He can say sentences
5. What is the content of the book?
(a) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(b) How to teach sign language to a child
(c) Outlines for writing seminars
(d) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
2. What amazes Anne about her own body?
3. What milestone does Sam reach in Part 13?
4. What does Sam accomplish just prior to his first birthday?
5. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)