|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
(a) Get a full-time job
(b) Sell some stocks
(c) Take on more freelance work
(d) Sell her house
2. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Coming from a divorced family
(b) Coming from a poor family
(c) Peer pressure and loneliness
(d) Wearing braces
3. What does Anne crave?
(b) Ice cream
(d) Cocaine and alcohol
4. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(a) Her brother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her therapist
5. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's editor
(b) The author's neighbor
(c) A serial killer
(d) The author's son
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
2. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
3. What is the nature of the disease?
4. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
5. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)