Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(b) So she will not grow old alone
(c) So someone can support her and Sam
(d) So she can have some adult conversation
2. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) She has never been comfortable around males
(b) Whether or not she can bond with him
(c) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(d) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
3. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
4. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(b) Sends money to the missions
(c) Goes to church to pray
(d) Lights candles at church every morning
5. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's editor
(b) The author's neighbor
(c) The author's son
(d) A serial killer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the diary entry reveal?
2. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
3. To what does Anne compare her current life?
4. What does Anne call her messages from God?
5. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)