Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) The La Leche League
(c) Her mother
(d) Her obstetrician
2. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(b) The fact that she is having twins
(c) The fact that she is having a boy
(d) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
3. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(b) Leveled out
4. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Financial concerns
(b) Her mother's interference
(c) Health problems
(d) Sam's lack of a father
5. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) Taped conversations
(b) A focus group
(c) A series of diary entries
(d) Therapy sessions
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the diary entry reveal?
2. Who is Pammy?
3. What are the party-goers impressed by?
4. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
5. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)