Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
2. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) On Sam's first birthday
(b) Three months after Sam's birth
(c) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(d) Three weeks before Sam's birth
3. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Using a vaporizer
(b) Feeding him
(c) Letting him cry
(d) Medicating him
4. What amazes Anne about her own body?
(a) That it can nourish her child
(b) That it can create another human
(c) That it has gone back to normal size
(d) That it can function on little sleep
5. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A focus group
(b) Therapy sessions
(c) Taped conversations
(d) A series of diary entries
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the content of the book?
2. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
3. What doe Anne long for?
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
5. In what city is Anne's baby born?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)