Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(b) "Red as a strawberry"
(c) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
(d) "Small as a gnome"
2. What is the content of the book?
(a) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(b) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(c) How to teach sign language to a child
(d) Outlines for writing seminars
3. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
4. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(a) An ear infection
(c) Getting a bath
(d) Breathing treatments
5. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A focus group
(b) Therapy sessions
(c) A series of diary entries
(d) Taped conversations
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam?
2. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
3. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
4. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
5. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)