|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) It is about the same
(b) It is strained
(c) There is no change
(d) It is improved
2. How is Anne handling her father's death?
(a) She is still grieving for him
(b) She has accepted the loss
(c) She is still in denial
(d) She will never get over losing him
3. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Peer pressure and loneliness
(b) Coming from a poor family
(c) Wearing braces
(d) Coming from a divorced family
4. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Andrews Church
(b) St. Aloysius Church
(c) St. Anne's Church
(d) First Presbyterian Church
5. Where does Sam sleep now?
(a) In the dining room
(b) On a futon in the den
(c) On a mattress on the floor
(d) In a crib in another bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
2. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
3. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
5. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)