|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she will not grow old alone
(b) So she can have some adult conversation
(c) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(d) So someone can support her and Sam
2. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
(b) She can't find a good babysitter
(c) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
(d) She fears her mother's censure
3. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
(a) Sell her house
(b) Get a full-time job
(c) Sell some stocks
(d) Take on more freelance work
4. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
5. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
(a) That she will fall in love soon
(b) That she can focus more on the present instead of worrying so much
(c) That she will find a new job
(d) That Sam's father will return
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
2. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
3. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
4. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
5. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)