|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(a) Strep throat
(d) Ear infections
2. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(b) She can stay clean and sober
(c) She can stay home every night
(d) She is not working all night
3. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her neighbor
(b) Her friend, Alice
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her mother
4. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
5. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is six months old
(b) When he is one month old
(c) When he is three weeks old
(d) When he is one year old
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
2. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
3. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
4. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
5. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)