|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne begin to feed Sam?
(a) Apple juice
(b) Goat's milk
(c) Soy formula
2. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Financial concerns
(b) Health problems
(c) Her mother's interference
(d) Sam's lack of a father
3. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
(a) How vocal he is
(b) How much he looks like her
(c) How much he looks liker her father
(d) How fast he can crawl
4. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
(a) The beach
(b) Ice cream
5. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She would give up Sam for a good man
(b) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
(c) She is not cut out to be a mother
(d) She has no more addiction urges
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the initial diary entry made?
2. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
3. Where is Sam's father?
4. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
5. Who is Pammy?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)