|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) A series of diary entries
(b) A focus group
(c) Taped conversations
(d) Therapy sessions
2. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
3. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks the women are ridiculous
(b) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(c) She does not share any of their worries
(d) She thinks most women overreact
4. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
(a) Inspirational collage
(b) Gallery content
(c) Self portrait
(d) Family portrait
5. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
2. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
3. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
4. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
5. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)