|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(d) Morning sickness
2. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
(a) The cancer has spread to six lymph nodes
(b) It is terminal
(c) It is in remission
(d) She is cured
3. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
(a) Shopping for organic food
(b) Researching alternative treatments
(c) Going to church
4. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
(a) The presence of a husband and father
(b) Anything as long as a child is loved
(c) There is no such thing as normal
(d) A mother is quite enough for a child
5. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
(a) A gallon of ice cream
(b) A box of doughnuts
(c) A whole plate of nachos
(d) A bag of popcorn
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
2. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
3. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
4. Where is Sam baptized?
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)