|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
2. What does Anne crave?
(c) Ice cream
(d) Cocaine and alcohol
3. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(c) High energy
4. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(b) That she needs to make some major changes
(c) That she is lucky to have survived
(d) That the loneliness will never totally go away
5. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam sleep now?
2. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
3. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
4. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
5. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)