|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Anne compare her current life?
(a) Going to the spa
(b) Taking a month-long vacation in Mexico
(c) Studying for final exams
(d) Volunteering for the Special Olympics
2. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
(a) A local park
(b) A local restaurant
(c) Pammy's house
(d) The beach
3. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She can stay home every night
(b) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(c) She is not working all night
(d) She can stay clean and sober
4. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(b) The fact that she is having twins
(c) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(d) The fact that she is having a boy
5. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne tell her therapist?
2. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
3. What happens to Pammy after her visit with Anne and Sam?
4. What is the nature of the disease?
5. Where does Sam sleep now?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)