|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
(a) That she will find a new job
(b) That she will fall in love soon
(c) That she can focus more on the present instead of worrying so much
(d) That Sam's father will return
2. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
(a) Out of the country
(c) Drunk or high
3. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
(a) He is standing
(b) He is counting
(c) He is talking
(d) He is skipping
4. What is Sam's eating style?
5. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
(b) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(c) She will not take Sam outside
(d) She inspects all of Sam's food
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
2. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
3. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
4. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
5. What has Sam's father recently done?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)