|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she does not have enough money
(b) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
(c) That she cannot send him to college
(d) That she cannot answer questions about religion
2. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
(a) The day spa
(b) At the movies
(c) Going shopping
(d) The beauty salon
3. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(b) On Sam's first birthday
(c) Three months after Sam's birth
(d) Three weeks before Sam's birth
4. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
(a) Being a foster parent
(b) Writing a book
(c) Learning to speak French
(d) Her first round of chemotherapy
5. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sam baptized?
2. What does Anne call her messages from God?
3. What happens to Pammy after her visit with Anne and Sam?
4. Who is Sam?
5. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)