|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Sends money to the missions
(b) Goes to church to pray
(c) Lights candles at church every morning
(d) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
2. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) There is no change
(b) It is about the same
(c) It is strained
(d) It is improved
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Sam rolls off the futon
(b) Anne rolls onto Sam
(c) Anne rolls off the futon
(d) The cat sits on Sam
4. What do Anne and Pammy use to escape Pammy's illness?
(d) Day trips
5. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
2. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
3. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
4. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
5. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)