|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
(a) Heart disease
(d) Breast cancer
2. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
(a) Cleans the bathroom
(b) Does the laundry
(c) Changes the oil in the car
(d) Loads the dishwasher
3. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
4. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her Type A personality
(b) Her anxiety about raising him
(c) Her former addictions
(d) The noisy neighbors
5. How old is Sam in Part 8?
(a) One year old
(b) Nine months old
(c) Six months old
(d) Three months old
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
2. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
3. What does Anne wish about Sam?
4. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
5. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)