|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is too old
(b) He is a Republican
(c) He is lazy
(d) He is unstable
2. What has Sam's father recently done?
(a) Had dinner with Anne and played with Sam
(b) Filed a legal petition denying paternity
(c) Told Anne he wants to be involved in Sam's life
(d) Sent Anne some money for Sam's care
3. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Aloysius Church
(b) First Presbyterian Church
(c) St. Andrews Church
(d) St. Anne's Church
4. Who does Anne count on for support?
5. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(a) A glass of water
(b) Some gelatin
(c) An epidural
Short Answer Questions
1. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
2. To what does Anne compare her current life?
3. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
4. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)