|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She can stay clean and sober
(b) She can stay home every night
(c) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(d) She is not working all night
2. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(b) High energy
3. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She would give up Sam for a good man
(b) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
(c) She is not cut out to be a mother
(d) She has no more addiction urges
4. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
(a) That Sam's father will return
(b) That she will fall in love soon
(c) That she will find a new job
(d) That she can focus more on the present instead of worrying so much
5. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) There is no change
(b) It is strained
(c) It is about the same
(d) It is improved
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
2. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
3. What does Anne wish about Sam?
4. Who are Rex and Dudu?
5. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)