|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is lazy
(b) He is too old
(c) He is unstable
(d) He is a Republican
2. Who regularly gets to spend time with Sam?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's neighbor
(c) Anne's father
(d) Anne's brother
3. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) The noisy neighbors
(b) Her former addictions
(c) Her anxiety about raising him
(d) Her Type A personality
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(b) Three months after Sam's birth
(c) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(d) On Sam's first birthday
5. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
(a) That it is a cross she will have to bear
(b) That she should not be ashamed of it
(c) That she will work hard to change it
(d) That it is only temporary
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Sam's father recently done?
2. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
3. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
4. What is Sam's eating style?
5. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)