|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(a) Breathing treatments
(c) Getting a bath
(d) An ear infection
2. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(b) Whether or not she can bond with him
(c) She has never been comfortable around males
(d) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
3. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
(b) Drunk or high
(d) Out of the country
4. Where does Sam sleep now?
(a) In a crib in another bedroom
(b) On a futon in the den
(c) On a mattress on the floor
(d) In the dining room
5. In what city is Anne's baby born?
(b) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
2. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
3. What is the nature of the disease?
4. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
5. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)