|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Sam afflicted?
(b) Down Syndrome
(c) Heart murmur
2. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she will not grow old alone
(b) So she can have some adult conversation
(c) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(d) So someone can support her and Sam
3. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
(a) She was disappointed
(b) She was angry
(c) She was shocked
(d) She was thrilled
4. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If the floor is clean
(b) If he will bump his head on a table
(c) What his future will hold
(d) If he will be a good reader
5. What does Anne indulge in?
(a) Jelly Beans
(d) Halloween candy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
2. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
3. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
4. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
5. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)