|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(b) That she yearns to go back to work
(c) That she still mourns for her father
(d) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
2. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's nanny
(c) Anne's neighbor
(d) Anne's brother
3. What does Anne wish about Sam?
(a) That he could stay in his current stage forever
(b) That he were a girl
(c) That he had more hair
(d) That he were in school
4. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
(a) Sam's father has returned
(b) Sam is sleeping through the night
(c) Anne's mother has moved in
(d) Anne gets a better paying job
5. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
(a) That Pammy will have to move to a warmer climate
(b) That Pammy will not be around to watch Sam grow up
(c) That Pammy will lose her faith
(d) That Anne will get the same thing Pammy has
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
2. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
3. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
4. Where is Sam's father?
5. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)