|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
(a) She gets an offer to write a monthly magazine column
(b) She gets a full-time job offer
(c) Sam's father begins sending support money
(d) She gets money from her father's estate
2. How old is Sam in Part 8?
(a) Three months old
(b) Nine months old
(c) One year old
(d) Six months old
3. What doe Anne long for?
(a) A new wardrobe
(b) A full night's sleep
(c) A husband or nanny
(d) Better health insurance
4. The month in which the entries for Part 5 are written is ___________________.
5. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
(b) She fears her mother's censure
(c) She can't find a good babysitter
(d) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
2. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
3. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
4. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
5. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)