|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wants more children because of the experience
(b) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(c) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
(d) She cannot imagine life without him
2. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Spare him pain
(b) Give him a solid religious foundation
(c) Send him to college
(d) Send him to military school
3. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
(b) The kids
(c) The mortgage
(d) The in-laws
4. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Sam rolls off the futon
(b) The cat sits on Sam
(c) Anne rolls off the futon
(d) Anne rolls onto Sam
5. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is one year old
(b) When he is six months old
(c) When he is one month old
(d) When he is three weeks old
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
2. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
3. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
4. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
5. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)