|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
(a) After talking to her mother
(b) After going to an orphanage
(c) After rescuing a baby in a dream
(d) After talking to a priest
2. Who is Pammy?
(a) Anne's neighbor
(b) Anne's mother
(c) Anne's long-time friend
(d) Anne's sister
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Sam rolls off the futon
(b) The cat sits on Sam
(c) Anne rolls onto Sam
(d) Anne rolls off the futon
4. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
(a) She was angry
(b) She was disappointed
(c) She was shocked
(d) She was thrilled
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Medicating him
(b) Using a vaporizer
(c) Letting him cry
(d) Feeding him
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
2. Who are Rex and Dudu?
3. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
4. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
5. What has Sam's father recently done?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)