|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(b) The fact that she is having twins
(c) The fact that she is having a boy
(d) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
2. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wants more children because of the experience
(b) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
(c) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(d) She cannot imagine life without him
3. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
(a) Anne's mother takes Sam for a few days
(b) Anne hires a nanny
(c) Sam's colic goes away
(d) Sam begins to smile
4. What amazes Anne about her own body?
(a) That it can nourish her child
(b) That it has gone back to normal size
(c) That it can function on little sleep
(d) That it can create another human
5. What is Anne's core personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the initial diary entry made?
2. What does Anne indulge in?
3. What does Anne tell her therapist?
4. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
5. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)