|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Sam's biological father
(b) The next door neighbors
(c) Anne's father
(d) Anne's cat
2. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
(a) Loads the dishwasher
(b) Does the laundry
(c) Changes the oil in the car
(d) Cleans the bathroom
3. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first year
(b) The first month
(c) The first week
(d) The second year
4. From what disease did Anne's father die?
(a) Colon cancer
(b) Pancreatic cancer
(c) Lung cancer
(d) Brain cancer
5. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(b) The fact that she is having a boy
(c) The fact that she is having twins
(d) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
2. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
3. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)