|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is three weeks old
(b) When he is one month old
(c) When he is one year old
(d) When he is six months old
2. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Feeding him
(b) Medicating him
(c) Using a vaporizer
(d) Letting him cry
3. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
4. What type of parent will Anne soon become?
(b) Divorced mother
(c) Single parent
(d) Mother in a married couple
5. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Anne rolls off the futon
(b) The cat sits on Sam
(c) Sam rolls off the futon
(d) Anne rolls onto Sam
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
2. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
3. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
4. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
5. Who is Sam?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)