|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne indulge in?
(b) Halloween candy
(c) Jelly Beans
2. From what disease did Anne's father die?
(a) Colon cancer
(b) Brain cancer
(c) Pancreatic cancer
(d) Lung cancer
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That she cannot answer questions about religion
(b) That she does not have enough money
(c) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
(d) That she cannot send him to college
4. Who is Pammy?
(a) Anne's long-time friend
(b) Anne's sister
(c) Anne's neighbor
(d) Anne's mother
5. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she does not feed him
(b) If she drinks any alcohol
(c) If she does any drugs
(d) If she doesn't get a bigger house
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
2. Where is Sam's father?
3. What has Sam's father recently done?
4. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)