|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the content of the book?
(a) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(b) Outlines for writing seminars
(c) How to teach sign language to a child
(d) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
2. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(d) Substance abuse
3. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her best friend, Pammy
(c) Her faith in Jesus
(d) Her brother, Steve
4. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) A loyal network of family and friends
(b) Maternity leave
(c) A royalty check
(d) Cable TV
5. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(b) She can stay home every night
(c) She is not working all night
(d) She can stay clean and sober
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
2. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
3. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
5. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)