|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Pammy's dogs
(b) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(c) Clowns at the circus
(d) Television show characters
2. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(b) The fact that she is having twins
(c) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(d) The fact that she is having a boy
3. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(d) Substance abuse
4. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
(a) That she should not be ashamed of it
(b) That it is a cross she will have to bear
(c) That she will work hard to change it
(d) That it is only temporary
5. What is Anne's core personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne indulge in?
2. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
3. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
4. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
5. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)