|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Letting him cry
(b) Feeding him
(c) Medicating him
(d) Using a vaporizer
2. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(b) Whether or not she can bond with him
(c) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(d) She has never been comfortable around males
3. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 3 weeks
(b) 30 weeks
(c) 30 days
(d) 3 months
4. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
(a) Share decisions with someone else
(b) To keep the house clean
(c) Someone else messing up the house
(d) The stress of keeping a husband happy
5. Who is Pammy?
(a) Anne's long-time friend
(b) Anne's neighbor
(c) Anne's sister
(d) Anne's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazes Anne about her own body?
2. What is the content of the book?
3. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
4. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)