|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Peer pressure and loneliness
(b) Wearing braces
(c) Coming from a divorced family
(d) Coming from a poor family
2. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her former addictions
(b) The noisy neighbors
(c) Her Type A personality
(d) Her anxiety about raising him
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) The cat sits on Sam
(b) Anne rolls onto Sam
(c) Sam rolls off the futon
(d) Anne rolls off the futon
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(b) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(c) Whether or not she can bond with him
(d) She has never been comfortable around males
5. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
(a) The presence of a husband and father
(b) Anything as long as a child is loved
(c) There is no such thing as normal
(d) A mother is quite enough for a child
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
2. Who are Rex and Dudu?
3. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
4. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
5. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)