|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So someone can support her and Sam
(b) So she can have some adult conversation
(c) So she will not grow old alone
(d) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
2. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That the loneliness will never totally go away
(b) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(c) That she is lucky to have survived
(d) That she needs to make some major changes
3. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
(a) Who his grandparents were
(b) His medical history
(c) The identity of his father
(d) Why Anne never married his father
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
(a) That he will have to live through seventh and eighth grades
(b) That she does not have enough money
(c) That she cannot answer questions about religion
(d) That she cannot send him to college
5. What is Anne's core personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
2. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
3. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
4. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
5. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)