|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(b) Pammy's dogs
(c) Clowns at the circus
(d) Television show characters
2. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "Red as a strawberry"
(b) "Small as a gnome"
(c) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(d) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
3. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she is having twins
(b) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
(c) The fact that she is having a boy
(d) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
4. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(c) Substance abuse
5. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(d) Leveled out
Short Answer Questions
1. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
2. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
3. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
4. What has Sam's father recently done?
5. Who is Pammy?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)