|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she still mourns for her father
(b) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
(c) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(d) That she yearns to go back to work
2. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) Anne's cat
(b) Anne's father
(c) The next door neighbors
(d) Sam's biological father
3. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(b) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(c) That Anne is painting the nursery
(d) That Anne is about to become a single mother
4. What does Anne begin to feed Sam?
(b) Soy formula
(c) Goat's milk
(d) Apple juice
5. What is Anne's core personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the content of the book?
2. What doe Anne long for?
3. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
4. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)