|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(b) That Anne is painting the nursery
(c) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(d) That there is an upcoming baby shower
2. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Send him to college
(b) Spare him pain
(c) Send him to military school
(d) Give him a solid religious foundation
3. What does Anne indulge in?
(a) Jelly Beans
(d) Halloween candy
4. What doe Anne long for?
(a) A full night's sleep
(b) A husband or nanny
(c) Better health insurance
(d) A new wardrobe
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(b) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
(c) "Small as a gnome"
(d) "Red as a strawberry"
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
2. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
3. What has Sam's father recently done?
4. From what disease did Anne's father die?
5. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)