|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 3 weeks
(b) 30 weeks
(c) 3 months
(d) 30 days
2. With what is Sam afflicted?
(b) Heart murmur
(d) Down Syndrome
3. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
(a) Her old tennis coach
(b) An old boyfriend who never wanted children
(c) Her writing workshop student
(d) The best friend of the man who abandoned her
4. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(b) Substance abuse
5. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
(a) Changes the oil in the car
(b) Cleans the bathroom
(c) Does the laundry
(d) Loads the dishwasher
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
2. Who is Brian?
3. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
4. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
5. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)