|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Terminate the pregnancy
(b) Marry him
(c) Have the baby
(d) Move in with him
2. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) Her obstetrician
(b) Her mother
(c) The La Leche League
3. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(a) A glass of water
(c) Some gelatin
(d) An epidural
4. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
(a) Anne's mother takes Sam for a few days
(b) Anne hires a nanny
(c) Sam's colic goes away
(d) Sam begins to smile
5. What amazes Anne about her own body?
(a) That it can create another human
(b) That it can nourish her child
(c) That it can function on little sleep
(d) That it has gone back to normal size
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam?
2. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
3. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
4. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
5. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)