|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Anne rolls off the futon
(b) Anne rolls onto Sam
(c) Sam rolls off the futon
(d) The cat sits on Sam
2. What does Anne indulge in?
(b) Halloween candy
(c) Jelly Beans
3. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(a) Leveled out
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) She has never been comfortable around males
(b) Whether or not she can bond with him
(c) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(d) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
5. What is a major characteristic of Anne's writing style?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
2. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
3. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a child?
4. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
5. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)