Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction does Sam crawl?
(b) In circles
2. What does Anne finally realize about her life?
(a) That she is lucky to have survived
(b) That she has a lot of pent-up anger
(c) That she needs to make some major changes
(d) That the loneliness will never totally go away
3. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
(a) Anne's neighbor
(b) Anne's brother
(c) Anne's mother
(d) Anne's nanny
4. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
(a) He is standing
(b) He is skipping
(c) He is talking
(d) He is counting
5. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's son
(b) A serial killer
(c) The author's editor
(d) The author's neighbor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
2. How does Anne learn that she will keep the baby?
3. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
4. What does Pammy bring when she comes for a visit?
5. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)