|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is three weeks old
(b) When he is one year old
(c) When he is one month old
(d) When he is six months old
2. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
(a) That her father did not live long enough to meet Sam
(b) That she never joined the Peace Corps
(c) That she never had a ballet career
(d) That she never got her Master's Degree
3. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she does not feed him
(b) If she doesn't get a bigger house
(c) If she does any drugs
(d) If she drinks any alcohol
4. The month in which the entries for Part 5 are written is ___________________.
5. From what disease did Anne's father die?
(a) Brain cancer
(b) Colon cancer
(c) Pancreatic cancer
(d) Lung cancer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
2. What does Anne wish about Sam?
3. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
4. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
5. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)