|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Anne compare her current life?
(a) Volunteering for the Special Olympics
(b) Taking a month-long vacation in Mexico
(c) Going to the spa
(d) Studying for final exams
2. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
(a) Drunk or high
(b) Out of the country
3. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
(a) That her father did not live long enough to meet Sam
(b) That she never got her Master's Degree
(c) That she never had a ballet career
(d) That she never joined the Peace Corps
4. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
(a) Anne narrowly misses hitting a pedestrian
(b) Anne sees an accident occur ahead of her
(c) The brakes on her car fail
(d) Sam is asleep and won't wake up
5. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
2. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
3. What disappointment still continues to haunt Anne?
4. With what is Sam afflicted?
5. What amazes Anne about her own body?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)