|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
(a) On the floor
(b) On a futon
(c) In a double bed
(d) On the couch
2. To what does Anne compare her current life?
(a) Taking a month-long vacation in Mexico
(b) Going to the spa
(c) Volunteering for the Special Olympics
(d) Studying for final exams
3. What is Anne battling?
(b) The IRS
(c) Rude neighbors
4. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) The noisy neighbors
(b) Her Type A personality
(c) Her former addictions
(d) Her anxiety about raising him
5. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
(a) Pammy's house
(b) A local restaurant
(c) A local park
(d) The beach
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
2. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
3. From what disease did Anne's father die?
4. Who is Pammy?
5. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)