|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(b) Clowns at the circus
(c) Pammy's dogs
(d) Television show characters
2. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
(a) Her body has returned to her pre-pregnancy state
(b) Sam is starting to talk
(c) Her mother is coming over more frequently
(d) Motherhood has become easier
3. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
(a) Inspirational collage
(b) Family portrait
(c) Self portrait
(d) Gallery content
4. What does Anne wish about Sam?
(a) That he were a girl
(b) That he could stay in his current stage forever
(c) That he were in school
(d) That he had more hair
5. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Her mother's interference
(b) Financial concerns
(c) Sam's lack of a father
(d) Health problems
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
2. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
3. What amazes Anne about her own body?
4. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
5. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)