|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She would give up Sam for a good man
(b) She has no more addiction urges
(c) She is not cut out to be a mother
(d) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
2. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
(a) Sam will always come first
(b) Sam will probably not like any man she does
(c) Sam will have to give approval of any man she dates
(d) Sam will likely have an emotional stake in them too
3. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
(a) Anne gets a better paying job
(b) Sam is sleeping through the night
(c) Anne's mother has moved in
(d) Sam's father has returned
4. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) Cable TV
(b) Maternity leave
(c) A loyal network of family and friends
(d) A royalty check
5. From what disease did Anne's father die?
(a) Pancreatic cancer
(b) Lung cancer
(c) Brain cancer
(d) Colon cancer
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the party-goers impressed by?
2. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
3. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
4. What does Anne crave?
5. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)