|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(b) Lights candles at church every morning
(c) Goes to church to pray
(d) Sends money to the missions
2. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her Type A personality
(b) Her former addictions
(c) The noisy neighbors
(d) Her anxiety about raising him
3. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Television show characters
(b) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(c) Pammy's dogs
(d) Clowns at the circus
4. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
5. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(b) He is in the army overseas
(c) He is dead
(d) He is out of town on business
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne wish about Sam?
2. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
3. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
4. How does Anne feel most of the time?
5. When an associate pastor from her church comes to help, what does he do to help Anne?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)