|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her best friend, Pammy
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her faith in Jesus
2. From what disease did Anne's father die?
(a) Lung cancer
(b) Pancreatic cancer
(c) Brain cancer
(d) Colon cancer
3. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
(b) Drunk or high
(d) Out of the country
4. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
(a) Cable TV
(d) Baby monitor
5. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
(a) She was disappointed
(b) She was thrilled
(c) She was shocked
(d) She was angry
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
2. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
3. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
4. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
5. With what is Sam afflicted?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)