|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne cannot imagine going through the experience of having Sam without _____________.
(b) Cable TV
(c) Baby monitor
2. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
(a) She gets a full-time job offer
(b) She gets money from her father's estate
(c) She gets an offer to write a monthly magazine column
(d) Sam's father begins sending support money
3. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She will not take Sam outside
(b) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(c) She inspects all of Sam's food
(d) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
4. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her mother
(b) Her brother, Steve
(c) Her friend, Alice
(d) Her neighbor
5. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
(a) Take on more freelance work
(b) Sell her house
(c) Sell some stocks
(d) Get a full-time job
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
2. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
3. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
4. Who is Pammy?
5. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)