|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Medicating him
(b) Feeding him
(c) Using a vaporizer
(d) Letting him cry
2. What does Anne crave?
(c) Cocaine and alcohol
(d) Ice cream
3. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
(a) Self portrait
(b) Family portrait
(c) Inspirational collage
(d) Gallery content
4. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(b) She will not take Sam outside
(c) She inspects all of Sam's food
(d) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "Red as a strawberry"
(b) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
(c) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(d) "Small as a gnome"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
2. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
3. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
4. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
5. Who is Brian?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)