|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Given her past, Anne is in disbelief that ________________________________.
(a) She has been entrusted with the life of a child
(b) She is not working all night
(c) She can stay clean and sober
(d) She can stay home every night
2. What does Anne call her messages from God?
(b) Divine intervention
(c) Operating instructions
(d) Spiritual guidebook
3. How does Anne feel most of the time?
4. What does Anne realize she needs to do in order to survive financially?
(a) Sell her house
(b) Take on more freelance work
(c) Get a full-time job
(d) Sell some stocks
5. What is a regret that Anne has during the Christmas season?
(a) That she never joined the Peace Corps
(b) That she never had a ballet career
(c) That her father did not live long enough to meet Sam
(d) That she never got her Master's Degree
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
2. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
3. Where does Sam sleep now?
4. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
5. What are the party-goers impressed by?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)