|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
(a) Motherhood has become easier
(b) Sam is starting to talk
(c) Her body has returned to her pre-pregnancy state
(d) Her mother is coming over more frequently
2. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She would give up Sam for a good man
(b) She is not cut out to be a mother
(c) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
(d) She has no more addiction urges
3. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she drinks any alcohol
(b) If she does not feed him
(c) If she does any drugs
(d) If she doesn't get a bigger house
4. Where is Sam's father?
(a) He is in the army overseas
(b) He is out of town on business
(c) He walked away when he learned Anne was pregnant
(d) He is dead
5. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "Small as a gnome"
(b) "Red as a strawberry"
(c) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(d) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
2. What amazes Anne about her own body?
3. Who are Rex and Dudu?
4. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
5. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)