|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Health problems
(b) Sam's lack of a father
(c) Financial concerns
(d) Her mother's interference
2. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
(a) Move in with him
(b) Terminate the pregnancy
(c) Marry him
(d) Have the baby
3. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
(a) She is grateful for a break from Sam
(b) She misses Sam
(c) She never wants to go home
(d) She is too tempted to drink
4. What amazes Anne about her own body?
(a) That it can create another human
(b) That it can function on little sleep
(c) That it has gone back to normal size
(d) That it can nourish her child
5. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
(c) Drunk or high
(d) Out of the country
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
2. To what does Anne compare her current life?
3. How old is Sam in Part 8?
4. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
5. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)