|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is six months old
(b) When he is three weeks old
(c) When he is one month old
(d) When he is one year old
2. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She will not take Sam outside
(b) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(c) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
(d) She inspects all of Sam's food
3. What happens one day when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
(a) Anne rolls onto Sam
(b) Anne rolls off the futon
(c) The cat sits on Sam
(d) Sam rolls off the futon
4. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
(b) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
(c) She fears her mother's censure
(d) She can't find a good babysitter
5. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
(a) Sam's father begins sending support money
(b) She gets money from her father's estate
(c) She gets a full-time job offer
(d) She gets an offer to write a monthly magazine column
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
2. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
3. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
4. What is Anne battling?
5. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)