|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
(a) On the floor
(b) In a double bed
(c) On a futon
(d) On the couch
2. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
(a) She gets money from her father's estate
(b) She gets an offer to write a monthly magazine column
(c) She gets a full-time job offer
(d) Sam's father begins sending support money
3. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) A loyal network of family and friends
(b) Cable TV
(c) Maternity leave
(d) A royalty check
4. Who is not thrilled about Sam's arrival?
(a) The next door neighbors
(b) Anne's cat
(c) Sam's biological father
(d) Anne's father
5. Where is Sam baptized?
(a) St. Anne's Church
(b) St. Aloysius Church
(c) First Presbyterian Church
(d) St. Andrews Church
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
2. How did Anne spend the final months of her father's life?
3. To what does Anne compare her current life?
4. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
5. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)