|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
2. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "Red as a strawberry"
(b) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
(c) "Small as a gnome"
(d) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
3. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
(a) She inspects all of Sam's food
(b) She thinks something terrible is going to happen to Sam
(c) She will not take Sam outside
(d) She will not let anyone else hold Sam
4. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
(a) Self portrait
(b) Gallery content
(c) Inspirational collage
(d) Family portrait
5. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The first month
(b) The first year
(c) The second year
(d) The first week
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
2. Who supports Anne emotionally during her early pregnancy?
3. Where does Sam sleep now?
4. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
5. What doe Anne long for?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)