|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(b) So she will not grow old alone
(c) So she can have some adult conversation
(d) So someone can support her and Sam
2. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 3 weeks
(b) 30 weeks
(c) 3 months
(d) 30 days
3. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
(a) A chicken casserole
(b) A bottle of wine
(c) Sorbet and a magazine
(d) Tickets to a play
4. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) Her mother
(c) Her obstetrician
(d) The La Leche League
5. In what direction does Sam crawl?
(c) In circles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
2. What does Anne tell her therapist?
3. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
4. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
5. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)