|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction does Sam crawl?
(c) In circles
2. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
(a) A gallon of ice cream
(b) A whole plate of nachos
(c) A bag of popcorn
(d) A box of doughnuts
3. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
(a) Worn out
(b) A gift
4. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
(a) How vocal he is
(b) How much he looks like her
(c) How fast he can crawl
(d) How much he looks liker her father
5. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
(b) That she still mourns for her father
(c) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(d) That she yearns to go back to work
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
2. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
3. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
4. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
5. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)