|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
(a) Being a foster parent
(b) Her first round of chemotherapy
(c) Learning to speak French
(d) Writing a book
2. What is Sam's eating style?
3. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
(a) Going to church
(c) Shopping for organic food
(d) Researching alternative treatments
4. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He is skipping
(b) He can sit up by himself
(c) He is walking
(d) He is talking
5. What has Sam's father recently done?
(a) Filed a legal petition denying paternity
(b) Told Anne he wants to be involved in Sam's life
(c) Sent Anne some money for Sam's care
(d) Had dinner with Anne and played with Sam
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
2. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
3. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
4. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
5. What fear begins to emerge for Anne where Sam is concerned?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)