|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Exuberant and enthusiastic
(b) Sullen and angry
(c) Low energy and depressed
(d) Spiritual and introspective
2. What does Anne consider important in her life?
(a) Earning more money
(b) Getting a bigger house
(c) The fact that she continually tries
(d) Writing another book
3. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
(b) Changing Sam's diaper
(c) Bathing Sam
(d) Making funny faces
4. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
(a) How vocal he is
(b) How much he looks liker her father
(c) How fast he can crawl
(d) How much he looks like her
5. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Letting him have a pacifier
(c) Sleeping with him
(d) Giving him finger foods
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
2. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
3. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
4. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
5. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)