|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
2. What does Anne consider important in her life?
(a) Earning more money
(b) The fact that she continually tries
(c) Writing another book
(d) Getting a bigger house
3. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If he will be a good reader
(b) What his future will hold
(c) If the floor is clean
(d) If he will bump his head on a table
4. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
5. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(a) Leveled out
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
2. What is Sam's eating style?
3. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
4. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
5. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)