|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
(a) Get a nanny
(b) Get Sam to sleep through the night
(c) Go back to work
(d) Ask people for help
2. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
(b) That she still mourns for her father
(c) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(d) That she yearns to go back to work
3. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(b) High energy
4. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(c) Leveled out
5. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
(a) He can eat solid foods
(b) He spits up everything
(c) He loves fruit smoothies
(d) He is drinking from a bottle
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
2. Who regularly gets to spend time with Sam?
3. What does Anne begin to feed Sam?
4. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
5. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)