|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
(a) He loves fruit smoothies
(b) He spits up everything
(c) He is drinking from a bottle
(d) He can eat solid foods
2. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
3. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Learning to speak French
(c) Her first round of chemotherapy
(d) Being a foster parent
4. What has Sam's father recently done?
(a) Filed a legal petition denying paternity
(b) Had dinner with Anne and played with Sam
(c) Sent Anne some money for Sam's care
(d) Told Anne he wants to be involved in Sam's life
5. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
(a) The presence of a husband and father
(b) Anything as long as a child is loved
(c) There is no such thing as normal
(d) A mother is quite enough for a child
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
2. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
3. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
4. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
5. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)