|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If the floor is clean
(b) If he will be a good reader
(c) If he will bump his head on a table
(d) What his future will hold
2. What is Anne's core personality?
3. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
(a) How fast he can crawl
(b) How vocal he is
(c) How much he looks like her
(d) How much he looks liker her father
4. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Giving him finger foods
(c) Sleeping with him
(d) Letting him have a pacifier
5. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
(a) Researching alternative treatments
(c) Shopping for organic food
(d) Going to church
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
2. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
3. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
4. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
5. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)