|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
(b) Worn out
(d) A gift
2. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
(a) The identity of his father
(b) Who his grandparents were
(c) His medical history
(d) Why Anne never married his father
3. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
(a) He is standing
(b) He is counting
(c) He is talking
(d) He is skipping
4. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
(a) There is no such thing as normal
(b) A mother is quite enough for a child
(c) The presence of a husband and father
(d) Anything as long as a child is loved
5. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He can sit up by himself
(b) He is walking
(c) He is skipping
(d) He is talking
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
2. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
3. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
4. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
5. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)