|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) Her mother
(b) The La Leche League
(d) Her obstetrician
2. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If the floor is clean
(b) What his future will hold
(c) If he will be a good reader
(d) If he will bump his head on a table
3. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
4. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
(a) Shopping for organic food
(b) Going to church
(c) Researching alternative treatments
5. What alternative form of treatment does Pammy try?
(b) Medicinal marijuana
(d) Colon cleanse
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
2. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
3. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
4. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
5. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)