|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Sam when he finally sleeps through the night?
(a) 30 weeks
(b) 3 weeks
(c) 30 days
(d) 3 months
2. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
(a) Why Anne never married his father
(b) His medical history
(c) Who his grandparents were
(d) The identity of his father
3. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
(a) He is standing
(b) He is talking
(c) He is skipping
(d) He is counting
4. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
(a) That Pammy will have to move to a warmer climate
(b) That Anne will get the same thing Pammy has
(c) That Pammy will lose her faith
(d) That Pammy will not be around to watch Sam grow up
5. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
(b) Making funny faces
(c) Bathing Sam
(d) Changing Sam's diaper
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
2. What does Anne consider important in her life?
3. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
4. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
5. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)