|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) Her obstetrician
(b) The La Leche League
(c) Her mother
2. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
(a) She will be cured
(b) She will succumb to her illness
(c) She will go into remission
(d) She will battle the disease for a long time
3. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
(a) That Pammy will not be around to watch Sam grow up
(b) That Pammy will have to move to a warmer climate
(c) That Anne will get the same thing Pammy has
(d) That Pammy will lose her faith
4. What alternative form of treatment does Pammy try?
(a) Colon cleanse
(c) Medicinal marijuana
5. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Giving him finger foods
(b) Sleeping with him
(d) Letting him have a pacifier
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne indulge in?
2. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
3. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
4. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
5. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)