|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she can have some adult conversation
(b) So someone can support her and Sam
(c) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(d) So she will not grow old alone
2. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(c) Leveled out
3. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) It is strained
(b) There is no change
(c) It is improved
(d) It is about the same
4. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
(a) A bottle of wine
(b) Tickets to a play
(c) Sorbet and a magazine
(d) A chicken casserole
5. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she still mourns for her father
(b) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(c) That she yearns to go back to work
(d) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
2. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
3. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
4. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
5. What is Anne's idea of normal for a family?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)