|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
(a) Bathing Sam
(b) Making funny faces
(c) Changing Sam's diaper
2. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(a) High energy
3. What fear begins to emerge for Anne where Sam is concerned?
(a) Anne is afraid of passing on bad genes
(b) Anne is afraid of California earthquakes
(c) Anne fears the world that Sam is destined to grow up in
(d) Anne is afraid of losing her job
4. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
(a) Get a nanny
(b) Go back to work
(c) Ask people for help
(d) Get Sam to sleep through the night
5. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
(a) Going to church
(c) Researching alternative treatments
(d) Shopping for organic food
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
2. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
3. What has Sam's father recently done?
4. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
5. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)