|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction does Sam crawl?
(b) In circles
2. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) What his future will hold
(b) If he will be a good reader
(c) If the floor is clean
(d) If he will bump his head on a table
3. How can Anne's emotions be defined at this point?
(d) Leveled out
4. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Exuberant and enthusiastic
(b) Low energy and depressed
(c) Sullen and angry
(d) Spiritual and introspective
5. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
(a) She will battle the disease for a long time
(b) She will go into remission
(c) She will be cured
(d) She will succumb to her illness
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
2. What fear begins to emerge for Anne where Sam is concerned?
3. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
4. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
5. What is Anne doing when Sam laughs for the first time?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)