1. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) Taped conversations
(b) A focus group
(c) A series of diary entries
(d) Therapy sessions
2. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's son
(b) The author's neighbor
(c) A serial killer
(d) The author's editor
3. What is the content of the book?
(a) Outlines for writing seminars
(b) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(c) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(d) How to teach sign language to a child
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(b) Three months after Sam's birth
(c) On Sam's first birthday
(d) Three weeks before Sam's birth
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne is about to become a single mother
(b) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(c) That Anne is painting the nursery
(d) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
6. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(d) Morning sickness
This section contains 4,261 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)