1. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
(a) Therapy sessions
(b) Taped conversations
(c) A series of diary entries
(d) A focus group
2. Who is Sam?
(a) The author's neighbor
(b) A serial killer
(c) The author's son
(d) The author's editor
3. What is the content of the book?
(a) A chronicle of Sam's first year of life
(b) Outlines for writing seminars
(c) How-to tips on baby-proofing a house
(d) How to teach sign language to a child
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
(a) On Sam's first birthday
(b) Three months prior to Sam's birth
(c) Three weeks before Sam's birth
(d) Three months after Sam's birth
5. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(b) That Anne is painting the nursery
(c) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(d) That Anne is about to become a single mother
6. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(d) Morning sickness
This section contains 4,261 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)