|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the men do about the shark?
(a) Laugh at it.
(b) Be its dinner.
(c) Kill it.
2. Who do the men think would be cruel to allow them to die?
(b) The captain.
(c) The men on shore.
3. What is the captain doing in Part 5?
4. What do the men need both the oiler and correspondent's strength for in Part 6?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Rowing to shore.
(c) Protecting the captain.
(d) Swimming to shore while carrying the cook.
5. What do all of the men think about in Part 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do all afternoon after being deluged in Part 4?
2. What does the correspondent curse?
3. What circles the boat?
4. What don't the men share with each other in Part 6?
5. In regards to the shark, what does the correspondent think he would not do in different circumstances?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)