|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man onshore do?
(a) Dive into the ocean to help the men.
(b) Wave frantically.
(c) Shake his head and walk away.
(d) Point and laugh.
2. Why do the men believe no one is coming to rescue them?
(a) No one sees them.
(b) No one cares about them.
(d) Coward or incompetence.
3. What does the correspondent keep an eye on in Part 6?
(a) The seagulls.
(b) The shark.
(c) The watch fire on the beach.
(d) The man on shore.
4. Why do the men have to take the boat back out to sea in Part 4?
(a) They forgot one of the men at sea.
(b) They are suddenly deluged again.
(c) They realize they are at the wrong island.
(d) They do not take the boat back out to sea.
5. What don't the men share with each other in Part 6?
(a) Their fears.
(b) Their longing to return home.
(c) Their food.
(d) Their dire thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men wonder about as they head toward shore in Part 4 ?
2. Who orders the sail made again in Part 6?
3. In Part 5, what does the only person who is awake listen to?
4. What do the men do since they are unable to reach shore safely in Part 4?
5. What can the men do about the shark?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)