|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are these four men returning from?
(d) It is not explained.
2. What begins to dart at the men?
3. How long do the oiler and correspondent take turns rowing in Part 2?
(a) For over a week.
(b) For three days.
(c) For quite some time.
(d) For nearly a month.
4. What is the only thing the men can see at the book's beginning?
(a) The shark circling the boat.
(b) The slate color of the water.
(c) The lighthouse at Mosquito Inlet.
(d) The clouds in the sky.
5. Who bails water from the boat?
(a) The cook.
(b) The correspondent.
(c) The oiler.
(d) The captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the boat besides the cook, oiler, and captain?
2. How do the men view their current situation in Part 2?
3. Who is trying to figure out what he is doing on the boat?
4. What suggests the men have been on a noteworthy trip?
5. Who loses concept of time?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)