|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recent event has created controversy in Brussels, when Julius arrives there?
(a) A Muslim girl had been attacked.
(b) A 17-year-old boy had been murdered.
(c) An old man had been robbed.
(d) A Muslim girl has been hit by a white man’s car.
2. What does Julius say is the greatest trial Dr. Saito has endured?
3. What kind of luck does Julius have in finding his oma while in Brussels?
(a) He follows numerous leads throughout the city, and never contacts her.
(b) He finds her number, but never hears back when he leaves a message.
(c) He hears back from her, but they never connect on account of scheduling issues.
(d) He gives up when he fails to find a listing for her in any phone books.
4. Where had Dr. Maillotte done her medical training?
(a) New York.
5. What is the first thing Saidu asks Julius when he meets him at the immigrant detention facility?
(a) Whether he is tired.
(b) Whether he is thirsty.
(c) Whether he is Christian.
(d) Whether he is African.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue is remarkably absent from Julius, Farouq and Khalil’s discussion of Middle East politics?
2. What is the main impression Julius gives of the dream he has at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. How does Julius say his mother saw her mother, Julius’ oma?
4. How much vacation time does Julius use for his trip to Brussels?
5. How much does Julius say he carries around his patients’ experiences and stories?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)