|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Maillotte, Julius’ seat partner, envy about Julius?
(a) His appetite.
(b) His patience.
(c) His ability to fall asleep.
(d) His short legs.
2. What kind of weather does Julius escape when he goes into the American Folk Art Museum?
(a) Torrential rain.
(b) Driving snow.
(c) Blinding sunshine.
(d) Hail and thunder.
3. How does Julius characterize Saidu’s narrative?
(a) Like a cautious testimony.
(b) Like a unblocked aquifer.
(c) Like a trickle of information.
(d) Like an avalanche of information.
4. How much vacation time does Julius use for his trip to Brussels?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) More than three weeks.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Two weeks.
5. When does Julius say he was estranged from his mother?
(a) At 28.
(b) At 21.
(c) At 24.
(d) At 17.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julius say his experience of his oma’s visit was like, when she came to visit in Nigeria?
2. What position is Farouq determined to advocate in his work?
3. How does Julius say he sees the other people who are around when he is in the atrium above the Wall Street subway station?
4. How does Julius say he and his mother responded to Julius’ father’s death?
5. What recent event has created controversy in Brussels, when Julius arrives there?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)