|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his way home from the cinema, who does Julius have a presentiment about seeing again?
(a) His mother.
(b) His oma.
(c) His friend.
(d) His father.
2. How does Julius say his mother saw her mother, Julius’ oma?
(a) As loving and generous.
(b) As pathetic and a little crazy.
(c) As difficult and mean-spirited.
(d) As delusional.
3. Where had Julius’ mother been born?
4. How much does Julius say he carries around his patients’ experiences and stories?
(a) He says that he does not think about them, and needs to refresh his memory at every visit.
(b) He says that he cannot stop thinking about them.
(c) He says that he thinks of them in idle moment.
(d) He says that he will go home and read books that shed light on their conditions.
5. What did Saidu have to invent, in order to get a passport?
(a) A home town.
(b) A nationality.
(c) A name.
(d) A birthdate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julius’ stance on global warming?
2. Julius says that the world seems to fall under Obatala’s influence: what is Obatala responsible for?
3. What does Julius reflect on, after seeing the film The Last King of Scotland?
4. Where is Open City set?
5. How old is Julius?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)