|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julius characterize the work he does when he is redoing the lab work for the paper he has written?
2. On his way home from the cinema, who does Julius have a presentiment about seeing again?
(a) His friend.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His oma.
3. Julius says that the world seems to fall under Obatala’s influence: what is Obatala responsible for?
(a) Changing the seasons.
(b) The flights of birds.
(c) Creating people.
(d) Bringing harvests.
4. What was Julius’ friend Dr. Saito’s field of study?
(c) English literature.
5. Where had Julius’ mother been born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julius say his experience of his oma’s visit was like, when she came to visit in Nigeria?
2. What does Julius say he associated classical music with?
3. What does the poet want to talk about, instead of reading poetry, when Julius goes to the 92nd Street Y?
4. How does Julius’ cabbie show his disapproval for Julius’ behavior after driving him home from the American Folk Art Museum?
5. What does Julius say explains the sense of hermeticism in the paintings of John Brewster?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)