|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weather does Julius escape when he goes into the American Folk Art Museum?
(a) Blinding sunshine.
(b) Torrential rain.
(c) Driving snow.
(d) Hail and thunder.
2. How much does Julius say he carries around his patients’ experiences and stories?
(a) He says that he cannot stop thinking about them.
(b) He says that he will go home and read books that shed light on their conditions.
(c) He says that he thinks of them in idle moment.
(d) He says that he does not think about them, and needs to refresh his memory at every visit.
3. What was Julius’ friend Dr. Saito’s field of study?
(a) English literature.
4. How does Julius say he sees the other people who are around when he is in the atrium above the Wall Street subway station?
(a) As robots.
(b) As life-size mannequins.
(c) As dangerous animals.
(d) As kindly domesticated animals.
5. What does Julius think about doing in the boat basin behind the World Financial Center?
(a) Writing to his mother.
(b) Committing suicide.
(c) Traveling to Brussels.
(d) Returning to Nigeria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the “halo” Julius sees around Dr. Saito’s head comprised of (11)?
2. How old is Julius?
3. What is Julius’ (unnamed) friend’s field of expertise?
4. What is Julius treating V. for?
5. What does Julius say he associated classical music with?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)