|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julius’ friend Dr. Saito’s field of study?
(c) English literature.
2. What does Julius say his experience of his oma’s visit was like, when she came to visit in Nigeria?
3. How does Julius characterize the work he does when he is redoing the lab work for the paper he has written?
4. Where is Open City set?
(b) New York city.
(c) Long Island.
(d) New York suburbs.
5. How does Julius say his field of study compares to other fields?
(a) Less satisfying.
(b) More time intensive.
(c) Less brutal.
(d) More demanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julius say he and his mother responded to Julius’ father’s death?
2. How does Nadège’s limp affect Julius, when he joins her on a trip to the immigrant detention facility?
3. What is Julius’ status in the hospital?
4. What effect does Julius’ father’s death have on Julius’ studies?
5. What does Julius think about doing in the boat basin behind the World Financial Center?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)