1. Where is Open City set?
(a) Long Island.
(b) New York city.
(c) New York suburbs.
2. What hospital does Julius work at?
(a) NYU Medical Center.
(b) Mt. Sinai.
(d) Columbia Presbyterian.
3. What is Julius’ status in the hospital?
4. What is Julius’ field of practice?
5. What kind of music does Julius say he listens to?
(b) Classic rock.
6. What does Julius say he associated classical music with?
(a) His patients.
(b) Traffic in the city streets.
(c) Clouds over the city.
(d) Migrating geese.
7. What was Julius’ friend Dr. Saito’s field of study?
(b) English literature.
8. What is the “halo” Julius sees around Dr. Saito’s head comprised of (11)?
(a) Renaissance prints.
(b) Family photos.
(c) Ancient swords.
(d) Polynesian masks.
9. Whose music does Julius hear that causes him to stop shopping and sit and listen in the Tower Records?
This section contains 5,143 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)