|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose ranch do Sal and Dean visit in Colorado?
(a) Ed Wall.
(b) Old Bull Lee.
(c) Ed Dunkel.
(d) Montana Slim.
2. Where do Dean and Sal stay in Detroit?
(a) Skid row.
(b) At a posh hotel.
(c) At a YMCA.
(d) With a friend.
3. What does Sal's arrival at Dean and Camille's house signify?
(a) That Dean will be more nostalgic.
(b) That Dean will become even crazier.
(c) That Dean will be less conscientious.
(d) That Dean will be more dutiful.
4. What is the name of the horse that Sal bets on?
(a) Holy Goof.
(c) Big Brown.
(d) Old Pops.
5. Where do Sal and Marylou stay in San Francisco?
(a) At a bus station.
(b) With one of Marylou's friends.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) With Remi Boncouer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sal and Dean's dream about while driving in a car?
2. Where do Sal and Dean clean up in Chicago?
3. What is Dean's reaction to his passengers being terrified of his driving on his trip from Denver to Chicago?
4. How does Hal Hingham assist Sal and the others in Tucson?
5. How do Dean and Sal get to Denver in Part 3?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)