|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, who takes the wheel of the vehicle that Dean and Sal are riding in while in Sacramento?
(a) Sal .
(b) One of the couple.
(d) The homosexual man.
2. What does Dean do while Camille is at work?
(a) He goes out with friends.
(b) He takes college courses to become a writer.
(c) He drinks.
(d) He tends to their child.
3. What does Dean do when he, Sal, and Marylou arrive in San Francisco?
(a) He abandons them without any money to see Camille.
(b) He goes out to hear a jazz musician.
(c) He has a fight with Sal.
(d) He does not want to stay in San Francisco and travels to Denver.
4. How do Dean and Sal get to Denver in Part 3?
(a) They take an airplane.
(b) In a travel bureau car.
(c) By bus.
(d) They hitchhike.
5. What are Sal and Dean's travel companions' reactions to dropping Sal and Dean off at their stop?
(a) They are very wary.
(b) They are very happy.
(c) They are very ambivalent.
(d) They are very disappointed .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sal do in Texas to get money to buy gas?
2. What does Sal do to put a rift in his friendship with Dean and Camille?
3. Who is Sam Brady?
4. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
5. What are Sal and Dean's travel companions' reactions when it is Dean's turn to take the wheel of the vehicle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Sal and Marylou in San Francisco?
2. Why are the car owner and the couple all too happy to drop Sal and Dean off in Denver?
3. What is the dream that both Sal and Dean have about driving?
4. What happens when Dean returns to see Sal at the hotel?
5. Why does Dean want to take the trip with Sal and Stan?
6. What happens when Sal and Dean return the travel bureau car in Chicago?
7. What does Sal do to put a damper on the friendship with Dean and Camille?
8. Who are the other passengers in the travel bureau car that belongs to a wealthy man in Chicago?
9. What happens to Stan on the way to Mexico?
10. What decision did the other passengers override Sal and Dean on in Sacramento?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)