|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
(a) A wealthy man.
(b) An artist.
(c) A car dealer.
(d) A mobster.
2. Who is Marylou's new boyfriend in San Francisco?
(a) A man with a bad temper.
(b) A man who is religious.
(c) A man who has money.
(d) A man who is handsome.
3. Who is Sam Brady?
(a) Dean's cousin.
(b) A bar owner.
(c) A hitchhiker.
(d) Sal's friend.
4. What does Marylou do when she sees Sal on the streets of San Francisco?
(a) She does not acknowledge him.
(b) She suggests they have a drink together.
(c) She waves hello.
(d) She tells him to go away.
5. Where does Sal decide to travel after his second trip to San Francisco?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sal do in Texas to get money to buy gas?
2. What news does Dean share with Stan and Sal while in Mexico?
3. What does Sal's arrival at Dean and Camille's house signify?
4. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
5. What plans do Sal and Stan make during Sal's last trip to Denver?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)