|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sal and Dean's travel companions drop off Sal and Dean on their trip East in Part 3?
(a) Des Moines.
2. How does Sal justify Dean's behavior to Old Bull Lee?
(a) That Dean is only that way when drunk or on drugs.
(b) That Old Bull Lee is too snobby.
(c) That Dean has a zest for life and is living fully.
(d) That Dean had a rough childhood.
3. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
(a) A car dealer.
(b) A mobster.
(c) An artist.
(d) A wealthy man.
4. What happens to Stan shortly after he, Sal, and Dean depart from Denver?
(a) He gets an insect bite.
(b) He gets car sick.
(c) He gets a sunburn
(d) He changes his mind and wants to return to Denver.
5. Who does Sal meet in Denver on his third trip West?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dean learn his father is?
2. Where do Dean and Sal stay in Detroit?
3. What happens in a restaurant in Denver when Sal and Dean are en route to New York?
4. Who do Sal and Dean travel with on their 1949 trip to Denver?
5. What happens during Sal, Stan, and Dean's stay in San Antonio?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)