Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best time of day for Old Bull?
(a) The evenings.
(b) The mornings.
(c) Late nights.
(d) The afternoons.
2. Who is Sam Brady?
(a) A hitchhiker.
(b) Sal's friend.
(c) Dean's cousin.
(d) A bar owner.
3. Who rescues Sal from the hotel in San Francisco?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Remi Boncoeur.
4. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
5. What plans do Sal and Stan make during Sal's last trip to Denver?
(a) To go bar hopping and to pick up women.
(b) To travel to San Francisco.
(c) To travel to Mexico.
(d) To write a book together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dean referring to when he tells Sal that "God has arrived"?
2. What happens during Sal, Stan, and Dean's stay in San Antonio?
3. What happens to Stan shortly after he, Sal, and Dean depart from Denver?
4. Where is Camille working in San Francisco?
5. Where does Old Bull take Sal in New Orleans?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)