|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
(a) A night watchman at an army barracks.
(b) A bartender.
(c) A clerk at a grocery store.
(d) A parking lot attendant.
2. What Mexican woman does Sal meet on the bus to Los Angeles?
(b) Terry .
3. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
(b) Lee Ann.
4. What does Dean inform his friends about at a party where Carlo is reading poetry?
(a) He wants to attend school to become a writer.
(b) He wants to take a trip to Mexico.
(c) He is breaking up with Camille.
(d) He is getting a divorce from Marylou.
5. Who is accompanying Dean on his trip to Virginia?
(a) Marylou and Ed Dunkel.
(b) Ed Dunkel and Carlo Marx.
(c) Camille and Carlo Marx.
(d) Marylou and Camille.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year do Sal and Dean reunite after Sal's first trip?
2. What job does Dean find after Sal first meets him in New York?
3. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
4. What is Roland Major's profession?
5. What does Lee Ann do after Remi loses their money at the horse races?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is traveling with Mississippi Gene?
2. What does Sal find out when he calls Chad King after he arrives in Denver?
3. Why do Sal and Terry go to Terry's home town of Sabinal?
4. What does Dean's cousin, Sam Brady, tell Dean when he was attempting to locate his father in Denver?
5. When and where does Sal meet up with Dean after living in Denver?
6. Why are the car owner and the couple all too happy to drop Sal and Dean off in Denver?
7. Why does Sal stop in Cheyenne instead of continuing to Los Angeles with the two brothers from Minnesota?
8. Why does Lee Ann throw Remi out of their house?
9. What is happening in Sal Paradise's life before he meets Dean Moriarty?
10. What place do Dean and Sal plan to travel to where they have never been before?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)