|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
(a) Mississippi Gene.
(b) Roland Major.
(c) Montana Slim.
(d) Big Slim Hazard.
2. What does Sal confess to Dean on their trip to Virginia?
(a) Dean's erratic behavior is wearing on him.
(b) He wants to marry a woman named Lucille.
(c) Dean's speeding is making him nervous.
(d) He wants to take another trip with Dean.
3. Where does Sal travel after his first visit to San Francisco?
4. Where does Dean want to travel before his divorce with Marylou?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New Orleans.
5. What do Carlo and Dean take to help them stay up all night for their chat sessions?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
2. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
3. What does Old Bull Lee think of Dean?
4. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
5. What does Sal realize about his relationship with Lucille during his return stay in New York City?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the wildest ride of Sal's journey?
2. What happens to Sal, Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel in Washington, D.C.?
3. Why does Dean Moriarty visit Sal at his aunt's house in Patterson, New Jersey?
4. Why does Sal stop in Cheyenne instead of continuing to Los Angeles with the two brothers from Minnesota?
5. What do Sal, Ray Rawlins, and others do in an old mining town outside of Denver?
6. What does Sal's aunt do when Dean is given a speeding ticket?
7. What is the vow Sal and Terry make when Sal leaves for New York?
8. Why doesn't the driver offer Sal any food on his trip from Pittsburgh to New York?
9. Why does Sal Paradise travel West?
10. What favor does Remi ask Lee Ann before he moves out of their house?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)