|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
(a) He feels like the center of attention.
(b) He feels left out.
(c) He feels indifferent.
(d) He feels invigorated.
2. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
(a) At a train station.
(b) At a motel.
(c) At a bus station.
(d) In a park.
3. Who does Dean find jobs for in Denver?
(a) Roland and Eddie.
(b) Sal and Roland.
(c) Carlo and Eddie.
(d) Sal and Eddie.
4. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. What do Carlo and Dean take to help them stay up all night for their chat sessions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal reunite with at the restaurant while having dinner with Lee Ann, Remi, and Remi's stepfather?
2. Where does Sal go with Babe Rawlins in a mining town outside of Denver?
3. Who do Sal and his friends stay with in New Orleans?
4. Who do Sal and Terry connect with in Sabinal?
5. What job does Sal find in Bakersfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sal want to leave Denver?
2. Who is "The Ghost?"
3. How does Sal get the money to travel from Denver to San Francisco?
4. What is Sal's relationship like with Rita Bettencourt?
5. Why does Sal stop in Cheyenne instead of continuing to Los Angeles with the two brothers from Minnesota?
6. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for, Sal when he arrives in San Francisco?
7. What is the wildest ride of Sal's journey?
8. What does Sal find out when he calls Chad King after he arrives in Denver?
9. Why does Sal Paradise travel West?
10. Who is traveling with Mississippi Gene?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)