1. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
With his aunt in New Jersey.
2. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
3. Who was born on the road?
4. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
A reformatory in New Mexico.
5. Who is the woman traveling with Dean Moriarty when Sal first meets him?
6. What job does Dean find after Sal first meets him in New York?
A parking lot attendant.
This section contains 5,393 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)