|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dean's reaction to his passengers being terrified of his driving on his trip from Denver to Chicago?
(a) He feels guilty.
(b) He mocks them.
(c) He is agitated.
(d) He does not notice.
2. Where does Sal go with Babe Rawlins in a mining town outside of Denver?
(a) To an opera.
(b) To a friend's house.
(c) To an abandoned mine.
(d) To a bar.
3. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
(a) Big Slim Hazard, Alabama Gene, and the blonde boy.
(b) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and Ed Wall.
(c) Big Slim Hazard, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(d) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
4. How does Sal feel after Dean confides in Sal about his reaction to their fight?
(a) He feels manipulated.
(b) He feels guilt-ridden.
(c) He feels relieved.
(d) He feels that Dean is a sissy.
5. What news does Dean share with Stan and Sal while in Mexico?
(a) Dean has a divorce from Camille.
(b) Dean wants to extend their trip to Guatemala.
(c) Dean's father is being released from prison.
(d) Camille is going to have another child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year do Sal and Dean reunite after Sal's first trip?
2. Who do Sal and Terry connect with in Sabinal?
3. How does Sal justify Dean's behavior to Old Bull Lee?
4. Who takes Sal to a Duke Ellington concert?
5. What does Sal think about his job in Bakersfield?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)