|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sal and Dean's plan before they take their second trip in 1949?
(a) They will return to New York before departing.
(b) They will travel the United States more extensively.
(c) They will earn their college degrees.
(d) They will find jobs in San Francisco to earn money for the trip.
2. Who takes Sal to a Duke Ellington concert?
(a) Ed Dunkel.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Old Bull Lee.
(d) Roland Major.
3. What are Sal and Dean's travel companions' reactions to dropping Sal and Dean off at their stop?
(a) They are very disappointed .
(b) They are very ambivalent.
(c) They are very happy.
(d) They are very wary.
4. What does Sal do in Part 3, when the other passengers criticize Dean?
(a) He defends Dean.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) He gets angry at them.
(d) He agrees with them and has a talk with Dean.
5. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
(a) Montana Slim.
(b) Roland Major.
(c) Big Slim Hazard.
(d) Mississippi Gene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal see that makes him feel that he is closer to Denver?
2. What does Sal realize about his relationship with Lucille during his return stay in New York City?
3. Who is Marylou's new boyfriend in San Francisco?
4. What is the vow that Sal and Terry make?
5. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)