|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sal feel when he passes the fields near Bakersfield in Part 2?
(a) He feels nostalgic.
(b) He feels confusion.
(c) He feels pangs of guilt.
(d) He feels hungry.
2. Who does Sal reunite with at the restaurant while having dinner with Lee Ann, Remi, and Remi's stepfather?
(a) Ray Rawlins.
(b) Chad King.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Roland Major.
3. What happens when Camille finds out about Inez?
(a) Camille is furious and wants a divorce from Dean.
(b) They become friends.
(c) She threatens suicide.
(d) She is indifferent.
4. Who did Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel leave in Tucson and why?
(a) Galatea; she was too sick to travel.
(b) Camille; she and Dean had a fight.
(c) Chad King; the rift between the friends was renewed.
(d) Galatea; she was complaining too much.
5. Who does Sal introduce to Dean with whom he forms a strong friendship?
(a) Carlo Marx.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Chad King.
(d) Ed Dunkel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Sal, Dean, and Marylou meet in Texas?
2. What happens during Sal, Stan, and Dean's stay in San Antonio?
3. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
4. What does Sal do in Texas to get money to buy gas?
5. Who is Sam Brady?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)