|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sal travel after his first visit to San Francisco?
2. What does Sal consider a sign that he and Dean need to leave Denver?
(a) When they see a white horse on the side of the road.
(b) When their hotel room catches on fire.
(c) When Sam Brady delivers the news that the family wants no interaction with Dean or his father.
(d) When they see a lunar eclipse.
3. What do Sal and Dean do in New York City on New Year's Eve?
(a) They go to a jazz club.
(b) They stay home.
(c) They see a Broadway play.
(d) They go party hopping.
4. What does Old Bull Lee warn Sal about?
(a) To watch out for the police in New Orleans.
(b) That they need to drive more carefully on their road trips.
(c) That Dean is getting crazier and to be careful.
(d) That Sal needs to finish his education.
5. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
(a) He hitchhikes.
(b) He drives a travel bureau car.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) A friend gives him a ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sal's and Marylou's plan before they arrive in San Francisco?
2. Where do Sal and Dean decide to travel in 1949?
3. How is Sal able to travel from Denver to San Francisco in the spring of 1949?
4. Who thinks Sal should not travel out West?
5. Where do Sal and Dean clean up in Chicago?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)