|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dean do when he, Sal, and Marylou arrive in San Francisco?
(a) He goes out to hear a jazz musician.
(b) He does not want to stay in San Francisco and travels to Denver.
(c) He abandons them without any money to see Camille.
(d) He has a fight with Sal.
2. What does Sal's aunt do in Washington D.C.?
(a) She buys the group lunch.
(b) She scolds Dean for driving too fast and getting a ticket.
(c) She pays Dean's fine for speeding and vents her anger at the officer.
(d) She wants to stop for a tour of the White House.
3. What do Sal and his friends do in Central City?
(a) They go to a bar to listen to jazz.
(b) They throw a party at an abandoned mine shack.
(c) They have an all-night discussion session.
(d) They go skiing.
4. What happens in a restaurant in Denver when Sal and Dean are en route to New York?
(a) They pick up women.
(b) They stiff the server with the bill.
(c) Sal and Dean have their first outright argument.
(d) They make plans to travel to Canada.
5. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
(a) He lost his driver's license.
(b) His family decided to take the train after traveling by car.
(c) He carpooled with a friend on the return trip.
(d) He bought a new car out west and drove it back to Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best time of day for Old Bull?
2. What action does Camille take with Dean and Sal in San Francisco?
3. Where do Sal and Dean clean up in Chicago?
4. Who is "The Ghost?"
5. Which of Sal's friends stayed with Sal's aunt while he was away?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)