|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dean want to travel before his divorce with Marylou?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) San Francisco.
2. How does Sal get the money to leave San Francisco for the second time?
(a) He sells a manuscript.
(b) Sal's aunt sends him a GI check.
(c) He works as a grocery clerk.
(d) He pawns his watch.
3. Where does Sal see Dean after his first trip on the road?
(a) At Sal's brother's house in Virginia.
(b) At Old Bull Lee's house in New Orleans.
(c) On the streets of New York City.
(d) At Sal's aunt's house in New Jersey.
4. What is Sal's and Marylou's plan before they arrive in San Francisco?
(a) That they will abandon Dean.
(b) That they will visit Marylou's brother in Alcatraz.
(c) That Marylou would be Sal's girl.
(d) That they will never see each other again.
5. Why doesn't Sal show up for the first day of his job in Denver?
(a) He would rather live off of Roland's generosity.
(b) He is planning on going on the road again with Dean.
(c) He overslept.
(d) He met a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Mexican woman does Sal meet on the bus to Los Angeles?
2. What do Sal and Dean do in New York City on New Year's Eve?
3. What does Sal think about his first visit to Denver?
4. What do Sal and his friends do in Central City?
5. Why does Sal leave Terry?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)