|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sal, Dean, and Marylou drop Alfred off?
(a) Tulare, California.
(b) Needles, California.
(c) Tucson, Arizona.
(d) Salinas, California.
2. Where does Sal decide to travel after his second trip to San Francisco?
(a) New York.
3. Who did Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel leave in Tucson and why?
(a) Galatea; she was too sick to travel.
(b) Galatea; she was complaining too much.
(c) Camille; she and Dean had a fight.
(d) Chad King; the rift between the friends was renewed.
4. Who does Sal see that makes him feel that he is closer to Denver?
(a) Western people.
(c) Denver Broncos football fans.
5. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
(a) A bartender.
(b) A night watchman at an army barracks.
(c) A parking lot attendant.
(d) A clerk at a grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sam Brady deliver to Dean?
2. Who does Dean find jobs for in Denver?
3. What does Dean inform his friends about at a party where Carlo is reading poetry?
4. What do Sal and Dean discuss while traveling from Sacramento to Denver?
5. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)