|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Central City?
(a) A haven for beat subculture.
(b) An old mining town in the mountains.
(c) A town where Sal and his friend's car breaks down.
(d) A town where Sal meets some hobos.
2. Who sets Sal up with Rita Bettencourt?
(b) Roland Major.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Ray Rawlins.
3. What does Dean want his friends to help him with?
(a) Teaching him Spanish.
(b) Learning to write.
(c) Finding a job.
(d) Helping him move.
4. What does Dean do when he, Sal, and Marylou arrive in San Francisco?
(a) He does not want to stay in San Francisco and travels to Denver.
(b) He has a fight with Sal.
(c) He goes out to hear a jazz musician.
(d) He abandons them without any money to see Camille.
5. What does Old Bull Lee think of Dean?
(a) That he is trouble.
(b) That he is intriguing.
(c) That he is fun.
(d) That he is despicable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sam Brady deliver to Dean?
2. Where do Sal, Dean, and Marylou drop Alfred off?
3. What is Roland Major's profession?
4. Who is Mississippi Gene harboring from the law?
5. Why does Sal's aunt think they were picked up in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)