|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the driver who gives Sal a ride from Harrisburg to New York refuse to give Sal any food?
(a) Because Sal is a stranger.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He does not have any money to buy food.
(d) He thinks fasting is important to one's health.
2. Where does Dean want to travel before his divorce with Marylou?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) San Francisco.
3. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
(b) Mississippi Gene.
(c) Old Bull Lee.
(d) Remi Boncoeur.
4. Who are Sal and Dean's passengers on their trip to Chicago in the travel bureau car?
(a) Two Jesuit students.
(b) Two waitresses they pick up at a diner.
(c) Two hitchhikers.
(d) Two farmers.
5. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
(a) Lee Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sal's relationship with the Mexican woman he met on the bus?
2. What is the first place Sal visits on his return trip to San Francisco in the spring of 1949?
3. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
4. Who is Hyman Solomon?
5. Why does Sal's aunt think they were picked up in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)