|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Remi ask of Lee Ann in San Francisco?
(a) To return his favorite shirt.
(b) To let him stay until he can find an apartment.
(c) To accompany him to dinner when his stepfather comes to town.
(d) To reconsider her decision.
2. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
(a) At a train station.
(b) At a motel.
(c) At a bus station.
(d) In a park.
3. What does Old Bull Lee think of Dean?
(a) That he is despicable.
(b) That he is trouble.
(c) That he is intriguing.
(d) That he is fun.
4. How is Rita Bettencourt described?
(a) As a lively party girl.
(b) As a shy girl without much ambition.
(c) As an outspoken woman who advocates for the oppressed.
(d) As an intellectual with rapier-like wit.
5. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
(a) Big Slim Hazard.
(b) Mississippi Gene.
(c) Montana Slim.
(d) Roland Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sal and Dean decide to visit before returning to San Francisco?
2. Where do Sal and Eddie receive job offers to work in Iowa?
3. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
4. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
5. What does Sal think after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)