|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Sal has seen Dean since his first trip to San Francisco?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) A few weeks.
2. What is Roland Major's profession?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He is an author.
(d) He is a teacher.
3. Why does Sal leave Terry?
(a) Sal has the itch to be on the road again.
(b) Terry kicks him out.
(c) He could not support Terry and her son.
(d) He is feeling tied down in a committed relationship.
4. Where do Sal and Eddie receive job offers to work in Iowa?
(a) At a carnival.
(b) At a diner.
(c) On a farm.
(d) At a sewage treatment plant.
5. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
(a) He carpooled with a friend on the return trip.
(b) His family decided to take the train after traveling by car.
(c) He bought a new car out west and drove it back to Chicago.
(d) He lost his driver's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
2. What is one of the things Sal enjoys doing in New Orleans?
3. Why is Dean unable to work in San Francisco?
4. Who does Sal encounter after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
5. What does Sal learn when he meets up with Chad King in Denver?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)