|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Sal has seen Dean since his first trip to San Francisco?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) One year.
2. How does Sal get the money to leave San Francisco for the second time?
(a) He pawns his watch.
(b) He works as a grocery clerk.
(c) Sal's aunt sends him a GI check.
(d) He sells a manuscript.
3. What does Sal pack for his departure from San Francisco?
(a) His pajamas.
(b) A manuscript.
(c) A gun.
(d) Some sandwiches.
4. Who is Mississippi Gene harboring from the law?
(a) Montana Slim.
(c) A young blonde boy.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
5. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
(a) Sal's aunt wires him the money.
(b) Roland Major gives him some money.
(c) He panhandles to earn the money.
(d) He pawns his watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is taking place in Washington D.C. when Sal, Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel are traveling through?
2. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
3. Who does Sal encounter after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
4. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
5. Why does Sal's aunt think they were picked up in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)