|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
(a) A mobster.
(b) An artist.
(c) A car dealer.
(d) A wealthy man.
2. What does Sal learn about Dean and Camille after his arrival in San Francisco?
(a) That they are getting a divorce.
(b) That they are expecting their second child.
(c) That Camille has the mumps.
(d) That they are moving to San Antonio
3. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
(b) Big Slim Hazard.
(c) "The Ghost."
(d) Mississippi Gene .
4. What are Sal and Dean's travel companions' reactions when it is Dean's turn to take the wheel of the vehicle?
(a) They are terrified.
(b) They are bored.
(c) They are enthusiastic.
(d) They are annoyed.
5. Why does Sal's aunt think they were picked up in Washington D.C.?
(a) Because there were too many passengers in the car.
(b) Because they were speeding.
(c) Because of the California license plates.
(d) Because the license plates had expired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
2. Which of Sal's friends stayed with Sal's aunt while he was away?
3. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
4. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
5. Who did Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel leave in Tucson and why?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)