|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
(a) He carpooled with a friend on the return trip.
(b) He bought a new car out west and drove it back to Chicago.
(c) His family decided to take the train after traveling by car.
(d) He lost his driver's license.
2. Why do Sal and Dean take a quick trip from Virginia to New Jersey?
(a) To deliver some furniture for Sal's aunt.
(b) Miles Davis was performing.
(c) Sal forgot his typewriter.
(d) Dean wanted to visit a girl.
3. What does Sal feel when he passes the fields near Bakersfield in Part 2?
(a) He feels pangs of guilt.
(b) He feels confusion.
(c) He feels hungry.
(d) He feels nostalgic.
4. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Big Slim Hazard.
(c) Montana Slim.
(d) Remi Boncoeur.
5. Where does Sal decide to travel after his second trip to San Francisco?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is taking place in Washington D.C. when Sal, Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel are traveling through?
2. What does Dean do while Camille is at work?
3. Who is accompanying Dean on his trip to Virginia?
4. What happens in a restaurant in Denver when Sal and Dean are en route to New York?
5. Where are the two boys from Minnesota headed in their flat bed truck?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)