|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sal reunite with at the restaurant while having dinner with Lee Ann, Remi, and Remi's stepfather?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Roland Major.
(c) Chad King.
(d) Ray Rawlins.
2. What event is taking place in Washington D.C. when Sal, Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel are traveling through?
(a) A VJ Day celebration parade.
(b) Dwight D, Eisenhower's Inauguration Day.
(c) Harry S. Truman's Inauguration Day.
(d) A protest march.
3. What does Sal's aunt do in Washington D.C.?
(a) She scolds Dean for driving too fast and getting a ticket.
(b) She wants to stop for a tour of the White House.
(c) She buys the group lunch.
(d) She pays Dean's fine for speeding and vents her anger at the officer.
4. How is Rita Bettencourt described?
(a) As a shy girl without much ambition.
(b) As an outspoken woman who advocates for the oppressed.
(c) As an intellectual with rapier-like wit.
(d) As a lively party girl.
5. What does Marylou do when she sees Sal on the streets of San Francisco?
(a) She waves hello.
(b) She tells him to go away.
(c) She does not acknowledge him.
(d) She suggests they have a drink together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
2. Who was born on the road?
3. Who are the two women in Dean's life in Denver?
4. Where does Dean want to travel before his divorce with Marylou?
5. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)