|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Central City?
(a) A town where Sal and his friend's car breaks down.
(b) A haven for beat subculture.
(c) An old mining town in the mountains.
(d) A town where Sal meets some hobos.
2. What does Sal learn about Dean and Camille after his arrival in San Francisco?
(a) That they are getting a divorce.
(b) That Camille has the mumps.
(c) That they are moving to San Antonio
(d) That they are expecting their second child.
3. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
(a) It was too boring.
(b) It became too boisterous for them.
(c) Ray Rawlins got into a fight.
(d) They ran out of beer.
4. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
(a) At Marylou's new apartment.
(b) At Camille's house.
(c) At the hotel where Roland Major is staying.
(d) At Remi Boncoeur's house.
5. Who does Dean move in with after he breaks up with his girlfriend in New York?
(a) Ed Wall.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(c) Sal Paradise.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dean do when he, Sal, and Marylou arrive in San Francisco?
2. What is "The Ghost's" destination?
3. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
4. Who does Sal encounter after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
5. Why does Sal's aunt think they were picked up in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)