|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dean do when he, Sal, and Marylou arrive in San Francisco?
(a) He has a fight with Sal.
(b) He goes out to hear a jazz musician.
(c) He abandons them without any money to see Camille.
(d) He does not want to stay in San Francisco and travels to Denver.
2. What does Old Bull Lee warn Sal about?
(a) That they need to drive more carefully on their road trips.
(b) To watch out for the police in New Orleans.
(c) That Dean is getting crazier and to be careful.
(d) That Sal needs to finish his education.
3. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
(a) A hotel in Denver.
(b) A commune in San Francisco.
(c) An apartment in New Orleans.
(d) A reformatory in New Mexico.
4. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
(a) Roland Major.
(b) Chad King.
(c) Old Bull Lee.
(d) Carlo Marx.
5. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
(a) At Marylou's new apartment.
(b) At the hotel where Roland Major is staying.
(c) At Camille's house.
(d) At Remi Boncoeur's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sal and Dean do in New York City on New Year's Eve?
2. What are Sal and Dean's travel companions' reactions when it is Dean's turn to take the wheel of the vehicle?
3. Who is "The Ghost?"
4. What time of year do Sal and Dean reunite after Sal's first trip?
5. Where does Dean want to travel before his divorce with Marylou?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)