|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sal seek out when he first arrives in San Francisco?
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Roland Major.
2. Why is Sal's friend ejected from the upscale restaurant in San Francisco?
(a) He is drunk and boisterous.
(b) He complains about the food.
(c) He has food poisoning.
(d) He shouts "Fire!"
3. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
(a) An apartment in New Orleans.
(b) A reformatory in New Mexico.
(c) A commune in San Francisco.
(d) A hotel in Denver.
4. Why is Dean unable to work in San Francisco?
(a) Because of his frequent out of town trips.
(b) Because of his excessive drinking.
(c) He has injured his hand.
(d) He has to tend to Camille.
5. What does Lucille think about Sal's friends?
(a) She admires their exuberance and zest for life.
(b) She does not like them for their negative influence on Sal.
(c) She likes them because they are so intellectual.
(d) She does not like them because they are rude to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sal and Dean discuss while traveling from Sacramento to Denver?
2. What does Sal's aunt do in Washington D.C.?
3. How do Dean and Sal get to Denver in Part 3?
4. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
5. Where do Sal and Marylou stay in San Francisco?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)