|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sal finally decide to go back on the road in Denver?
(a) After the party in Central City.
(b) After his date with Rita Bettencourt.
(c) After an all-night session with Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty.
(d) After Eddie arrives in Denver.
2. While Sal is witnessing one of Dean and Carlo's all night sessions, he concludes they are __________________________. (fill in the blank)
(a) Amazing maniacs.
(b) Cool hipsters.
(c) Genuine beatniks.
(d) Amazing saints.
3. Where does Sal decide to travel after his second trip to San Francisco?
(d) New York.
4. What does Sal realize about his relationship with Lucille during his return stay in New York City?
(a) It is what he desires because she can ground him.
(b) It cannot work because she insists on changing him.
(c) It cannot work because she is so irresponsible.
(d) It will work because Lucille has a zeal for traveling.
5. Who is Mississippi Gene harboring from the law?
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) A young blonde boy.
(d) Montana Slim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Mexican woman does Sal meet on the bus to Los Angeles?
2. Where does Sal go with Babe Rawlins in a mining town outside of Denver?
3. Why is Sal's friend ejected from the upscale restaurant in San Francisco?
4. What does Dean do while Camille is at work?
5. What time of year do Sal and Dean reunite after Sal's first trip?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)