|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sal leaves Terry, he rides a bus from Los Angeles to which city?
(a) New York City.
2. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
(a) Remi Boncoeur.
(b) Old Bull Lee.
(c) Mississippi Gene.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
3. What is Dean's job in San Francisco?
(a) He is a bartender.
(b) He is a parking lot attendant.
(c) He is a security guard at an army barracks.
(d) He is selling pressure cookers.
4. What does Old Bull Lee warn Sal about?
(a) To watch out for the police in New Orleans.
(b) That they need to drive more carefully on their road trips.
(c) That Dean is getting crazier and to be careful.
(d) That Sal needs to finish his education.
5. What does Sal's aunt do in Washington D.C.?
(a) She buys the group lunch.
(b) She scolds Dean for driving too fast and getting a ticket.
(c) She pays Dean's fine for speeding and vents her anger at the officer.
(d) She wants to stop for a tour of the White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dean want his friends to help him with?
2. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
3. What does Dean do when he, Sal, and Marylou arrive in San Francisco?
4. Where does Old Bull take Sal in New Orleans?
5. Who was born on the road?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)