|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Bull Lee warn Sal about?
(a) That they need to drive more carefully on their road trips.
(b) That Sal needs to finish his education.
(c) That Dean is getting crazier and to be careful.
(d) To watch out for the police in New Orleans.
2. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
(a) "The Ghost."
(b) Mississippi Gene .
(c) Big Slim Hazard.
3. What do Sal and Dean do in New York City on New Year's Eve?
(a) They go to a jazz club.
(b) They go party hopping.
(c) They see a Broadway play.
(d) They stay home.
4. Who does Sal seek out when he first arrives in San Francisco?
(b) Roland Major.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Remi Boncoeur.
5. What does Sal do after his first road trip?
(a) He returns to school on the GI Bill.
(b) He sells pressure cookers.
(c) He works on his manuscripts.
(d) He re-enlists in the Merchant Marines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two women in Dean's life in Denver?
2. Where do Sal and Dean decide to visit before returning to San Francisco?
3. What does Hyman Solomon offer Sal, Dean, and Ed Dunkel?
4. What job does Sal find in Bakersfield?
5. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)