|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rita Bettencourt described?
(a) As a shy girl without much ambition.
(b) As a lively party girl.
(c) As an outspoken woman who advocates for the oppressed.
(d) As an intellectual with rapier-like wit.
2. What does Sal learn when he meets up with Chad King in Denver?
(a) That he and Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty are no longer friends,
(b) That Chad King, Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty did not want to be friends with Sal.
(c) That Dean and Carlo are no longer friends.
(d) That Dean Moriarty and Carlo Marx had already left for San Francisco.
3. Which of Sal's friends stayed with Sal's aunt while he was away?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Old Bull Lee.
(c) Chad King.
(d) Carlo Marx.
4. Where are the two boys from Minnesota headed in their flat bed truck?
(a) To Los Angeles.
(b) To Denver.
(c) To San Antonio.
(d) To Cheyenne.
5. Who thinks Sal should not travel out West?
(a) Sal's Aunt.
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Carlo Marx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Bull Lee warn Sal about?
2. What do Carlo and Dean take to help them stay up all night for their chat sessions?
3. After Sal leaves Terry, he rides a bus from Los Angeles to which city?
4. Where do Sal and Dean decide to visit before returning to San Francisco?
5. Where does Sal travel after his first visit to San Francisco?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)