|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
(a) Roland Major.
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Carlo Marx.
(d) Tim Gray.
2. What do Sal and another woman he meets on the bus do until her stop in Columbus, Ohio?
(a) They neck.
(b) They discuss books.
(c) They sleep.
(d) They play travel games.
3. Who do Sal and his friends stay with in New Orleans?
(a) Old Bull Lee.
(b) Hyman Solomon.
(d) Chad King.
4. Why doesn't Sal show up for the first day of his job in Denver?
(a) He met a woman.
(b) He is planning on going on the road again with Dean.
(c) He overslept.
(d) He would rather live off of Roland's generosity.
5. What does Lucille think about Sal's friends?
(a) She likes them because they are so intellectual.
(b) She admires their exuberance and zest for life.
(c) She does not like them for their negative influence on Sal.
(d) She does not like them because they are rude to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hyman Solomon?
2. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
3. After Sal leaves Terry, he rides a bus from Los Angeles to which city?
4. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
5. What favor does Remi ask of Lee Ann in San Francisco?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)