|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Old Bull Lee.
(d) Mississippi Gene.
2. Who does Dean find jobs for in Denver?
(a) Sal and Eddie.
(b) Sal and Roland.
(c) Roland and Eddie.
(d) Carlo and Eddie.
3. Why do Sal and Dean take a quick trip from Virginia to New Jersey?
(a) Dean wanted to visit a girl.
(b) To deliver some furniture for Sal's aunt.
(c) Miles Davis was performing.
(d) Sal forgot his typewriter.
4. What is Roland Major's profession?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is an author.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a teacher.
5. What Mexican woman does Sal meet on the bus to Los Angeles?
(b) Terry .
Short Answer Questions
1. In Des Moines, Sal experiences the distinction of the East of his youth and the West of his __________________. (fill in the blank)
2. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
3. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
4. What does Dean want his friends to help him with?
5. What is one of the things Sal enjoys doing in New Orleans?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)