|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dean find jobs for in Denver?
(a) Carlo and Eddie.
(b) Roland and Eddie.
(c) Sal and Eddie.
(d) Sal and Roland.
2. Who does Sal see that makes him feel that he is closer to Denver?
(a) Denver Broncos football fans.
(b) Western people.
3. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
(a) It was too boring.
(b) They ran out of beer.
(c) Ray Rawlins got into a fight.
(d) It became too boisterous for them.
4. Who was born on the road?
(a) Carlo Marx.
(b) Chad King.
(c) Sal Paradise.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
5. When does Sal finally decide to go back on the road in Denver?
(a) After an all-night session with Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty.
(b) After the party in Central City.
(c) After his date with Rita Bettencourt.
(d) After Eddie arrives in Denver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two women in Dean's life in Denver?
2. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
3. Why do Sal and Terry leave Los Angeles?
4. What is Central City?
5. Why does the driver who gives Sal a ride from Harrisburg to New York refuse to give Sal any food?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)