|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Ghost's" destination?
(d) New York.
2. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
(a) He takes the bus.
(b) A friend gives him a ride.
(c) He drives a travel bureau car.
(d) He hitchhikes.
3. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Big Slim Hazard.
(c) Montana Slim.
(d) Remi Boncoeur.
4. Who do Sal and Terry connect with in Sabinal?
(a) Roland Major.
(b) Dean and Marylou.
(c) Terry's family and little son.
(d) Terry's abusive husband.
5. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Sal is witnessing one of Dean and Carlo's all night sessions, he concludes they are __________________________. (fill in the blank)
2. What does Dean inform his friends about at a party where Carlo is reading poetry?
3. After Sal leaves Terry, he rides a bus from Los Angeles to which city?
4. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
5. Why does the driver who gives Sal a ride from Harrisburg to New York refuse to give Sal any food?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)