|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Remi ask of Lee Ann in San Francisco?
(a) To return his favorite shirt.
(b) To accompany him to dinner when his stepfather comes to town.
(c) To reconsider her decision.
(d) To let him stay until he can find an apartment.
2. Who does Sal encounter after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
(a) Carlo Marx.
(b) Some Okies.
(d) Some hobos.
3. Who does Sal introduce to Dean with whom he forms a strong friendship?
(a) Ed Dunkel.
(b) Chad King.
(c) Carlo Marx.
(d) Remi Boncoeur.
4. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
(a) He panhandles to earn the money.
(b) He pawns his watch.
(c) Roland Major gives him some money.
(d) Sal's aunt wires him the money.
5. What does Lee Ann do after Remi loses their money at the horse races?
(a) She forgives him.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) She makes him repay her.
(d) She kicks him out of their house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Carlo and Dean take to help them stay up all night for their chat sessions?
2. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
3. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
4. Who is "The Ghost?"
5. What does Dean inform his friends about at a party where Carlo is reading poetry?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)