|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sal travel after his first visit to San Francisco?
2. Which reason is NOT a reason why Sal dislikes his job at the army barracks?
(a) He and Remi get free groceries from the commissary.
(b) He would rather drink with the men than reprimand them.
(c) He has to make one arrest per month.
(d) He has to stay awake all night.
3. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
(a) Ray Rawlins got into a fight.
(b) It was too boring.
(c) They ran out of beer.
(d) It became too boisterous for them.
4. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
(a) Montana Slim.
(b) Big Slim Hazard.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Mississippi Gene.
5. What is Central City?
(a) A town where Sal and his friend's car breaks down.
(b) A town where Sal meets some hobos.
(c) An old mining town in the mountains.
(d) A haven for beat subculture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Remi ask of Lee Ann in San Francisco?
2. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
3. Where does Sal go with Babe Rawlins in a mining town outside of Denver?
4. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
5. While Sal is witnessing one of Dean and Carlo's all night sessions, he concludes they are __________________________. (fill in the blank)
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)