|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
(a) A friend gives him a ride.
(b) He takes the bus.
(c) He hitchhikes.
(d) He drives a travel bureau car.
2. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
(a) He is determined to see his friends in Denver.
(b) He is getting car sick.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He meets a woman.
3. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
(a) A reformatory in New Mexico.
(b) A commune in San Francisco.
(c) A hotel in Denver.
(d) An apartment in New Orleans.
4. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
(a) With Carlo Marx in Denver.
(b) With Roland Major in Denver.
(c) With his aunt in New Jersey.
(d) With his brother in Virginia.
5. What do Carlo and Dean take to help them stay up all night for their chat sessions?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
2. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
3. What is Roland Major's profession?
4. How does Lee Ann feel about Sal staying with her?
5. What does Sal think after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)