|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sal seek out when he first arrives in San Francisco?
(a) Roland Major.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Remi Boncoeur.
2. What is Roland Major's profession?
(a) He is an author.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is an actor.
3. Which of Sal's friends stayed with Sal's aunt while he was away?
(a) Chad King.
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Carlo Marx.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
4. What does Sal learn when he meets up with Chad King in Denver?
(a) That Dean and Carlo are no longer friends.
(b) That Chad King, Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty did not want to be friends with Sal.
(c) That Dean Moriarty and Carlo Marx had already left for San Francisco.
(d) That he and Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty are no longer friends,
5. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
(a) Old Bull Lee.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Chad King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
2. How is Rita Bettencourt described?
3. Why does Sal leave Terry?
4. What does Sal think after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
5. Who is the woman traveling with Dean Moriarty when Sal first meets him?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)