|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sal finally decide to go back on the road in Denver?
(a) After his date with Rita Bettencourt.
(b) After an all-night session with Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty.
(c) After Eddie arrives in Denver.
(d) After the party in Central City.
2. Where do Sal and Eddie receive job offers to work in Iowa?
(a) At a diner.
(b) At a carnival.
(c) On a farm.
(d) At a sewage treatment plant.
3. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
(a) Remi Boncoeur.
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Mississippi Gene.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
4. What favor does Remi ask of Lee Ann in San Francisco?
(a) To accompany him to dinner when his stepfather comes to town.
(b) To reconsider her decision.
(c) To let him stay until he can find an apartment.
(d) To return his favorite shirt.
5. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
(a) Ray Rawlins got into a fight.
(b) It became too boisterous for them.
(c) It was too boring.
(d) They ran out of beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sal go with Babe Rawlins in a mining town outside of Denver?
2. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
3. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
4. Who thinks Sal should not travel out West?
5. What do Sal and his friends do in Central City?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)