|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two boys from Minnesota headed in their flat bed truck?
(a) To San Antonio.
(b) To Cheyenne.
(c) To Denver.
(d) To Los Angeles.
2. Who does Sal introduce to Dean with whom he forms a strong friendship?
(a) Ed Dunkel.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Carlo Marx.
(d) Chad King.
3. What does Sal think about his first visit to Denver?
(a) It is inspirational.
(b) It is ungratifying.
(c) It is exuberating.
(d) It is traumatic.
4. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
(a) He is getting car sick.
(b) He is determined to see his friends in Denver.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He meets a woman.
5. Why does the driver who gives Sal a ride from Harrisburg to New York refuse to give Sal any food?
(a) He does not have any money to buy food.
(b) Because Sal is a stranger.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He thinks fasting is important to one's health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Dean find after Sal first meets him in New York?
2. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
3. What is Sal's relationship with the Mexican woman he met on the bus?
4. Which of Sal's friends stayed with Sal's aunt while he was away?
5. Who does Sal encounter after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)