|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dean find jobs for in Denver?
(a) Roland and Eddie.
(b) Sal and Eddie.
(c) Carlo and Eddie.
(d) Sal and Roland.
2. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
(a) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(b) Big Slim Hazard, Alabama Gene, and the blonde boy.
(c) Big Slim Hazard, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(d) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and Ed Wall.
3. Who was born on the road?
(a) Carlo Marx.
(b) Chad King.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Sal Paradise.
4. What do Sal and his friends do in Central City?
(a) They go to a bar to listen to jazz.
(b) They go skiing.
(c) They throw a party at an abandoned mine shack.
(d) They have an all-night discussion session.
5. Who sets Sal up with Rita Bettencourt?
(a) Roland Major.
(c) Ray Rawlins.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roland Major's profession?
2. What does Dean want his friends to help him with?
3. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
4. In Des Moines, Sal experiences the distinction of the East of his youth and the West of his __________________. (fill in the blank)
5. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)