|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two boys from Minnesota headed in their flat bed truck?
(a) To Cheyenne.
(b) To San Antonio.
(c) To Denver.
(d) To Los Angeles.
2. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
(a) It became too boisterous for them.
(b) They ran out of beer.
(c) It was too boring.
(d) Ray Rawlins got into a fight.
3. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
(a) Old Bull Lee.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Mississippi Gene.
4. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
(a) He feels indifferent.
(b) He feels invigorated.
(c) He feels like the center of attention.
(d) He feels left out.
5. Who thinks Sal should not travel out West?
(a) Sal's Aunt.
(c) Carlo Marx.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
2. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
3. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
4. What job does Dean find after Sal first meets him in New York?
5. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)