|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roland Major's profession?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is an author.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is an actor.
2. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
(a) Big Slim Hazard, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(b) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(c) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and Ed Wall.
(d) Big Slim Hazard, Alabama Gene, and the blonde boy.
3. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
(a) A commune in San Francisco.
(b) A hotel in Denver.
(c) A reformatory in New Mexico.
(d) An apartment in New Orleans.
4. Who does Dean move in with after he breaks up with his girlfriend in New York?
(a) Old Bull Lee.
(b) Ed Wall.
(c) Carlo Marx.
(d) Sal Paradise.
5. Who does Sal see that makes him feel that he is closer to Denver?
(a) Denver Broncos football fans.
(d) Western people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
2. What does Sal learn when he meets up with Chad King in Denver?
3. Who are the two women in Dean's life in Denver?
4. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
5. Where are the two boys from Minnesota headed in their flat bed truck?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)