|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Carlo and Dean take to help them stay up all night for their chat sessions?
2. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
(a) With great reverence.
(b) With great animosity.
(c) As long-time friends.
(d) As though they do not exist.
3. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
(a) He feels like the center of attention.
(b) He feels invigorated.
(c) He feels indifferent.
(d) He feels left out.
4. Where does Dean want to travel before his divorce with Marylou?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New Orleans.
5. What does Sal learn when he meets up with Chad King in Denver?
(a) That Dean Moriarty and Carlo Marx had already left for San Francisco.
(b) That Dean and Carlo are no longer friends.
(c) That he and Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty are no longer friends,
(d) That Chad King, Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty did not want to be friends with Sal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal see that makes him feel that he is closer to Denver?
2. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
3. Where do Sal and Eddie receive job offers to work in Iowa?
4. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
5. What is Roland Major's profession?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)