|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman traveling with Dean Moriarty when Sal first meets him?
2. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
(a) Carlo Marx.
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Tim Gray.
3. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
(a) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and Ed Wall.
(b) Big Slim Hazard, Alabama Gene, and the blonde boy.
(c) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(d) Big Slim Hazard, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
4. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
(a) Mississippi Gene .
(b) Big Slim Hazard.
(d) "The Ghost."
5. What is Roland Major's profession?
(a) He is an author.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
2. Who does Sal introduce to Dean with whom he forms a strong friendship?
3. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
4. Who does Dean move in with after he breaks up with his girlfriend in New York?
5. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)