|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
(a) Big Slim Hazard.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Montana Slim.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
2. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
(b) Mississippi Gene.
(c) Remi Boncoeur.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
4. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
(a) Remi Boncoeur.
(b) Old Bull Lee.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Mississippi Gene.
5. Who does Sal see that makes him feel that he is closer to Denver?
(b) Western people.
(d) Denver Broncos football fans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks Sal should not travel out West?
2. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
3. What do Carlo and Dean take to help them stay up all night for their chat sessions?
4. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
5. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)