|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
(a) Mississippi Gene .
(b) "The Ghost."
(c) Big Slim Hazard.
2. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
(a) As though they do not exist.
(b) With great reverence.
(c) With great animosity.
(d) As long-time friends.
3. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
(a) Big Slim Hazard, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(b) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(c) Big Slim Hazard, Alabama Gene, and the blonde boy.
(d) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and Ed Wall.
4. Who thinks Sal should not travel out West?
(a) Sal's Aunt.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
5. What is Roland Major's profession?
(a) He is an author.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
2. While Sal is witnessing one of Dean and Carlo's all night sessions, he concludes they are __________________________. (fill in the blank)
3. Who was born on the road?
4. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
5. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)