|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
(a) He is determined to see his friends in Denver.
(b) He meets a woman.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is getting car sick.
2. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
(a) Big Slim Hazard.
(b) Mississippi Gene.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Montana Slim.
3. Where does Dean want to travel before his divorce with Marylou?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New Orleans.
4. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
(a) At a bus station.
(b) At a motel.
(c) In a park.
(d) At a train station.
5. Who does Sal introduce to Dean with whom he forms a strong friendship?
(a) Ed Dunkel.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(c) Remi Boncoeur.
(d) Chad King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dean inform his friends about at a party where Carlo is reading poetry?
2. Why doesn't Sal show up for the first day of his job in Denver?
3. Who does Dean move in with after he breaks up with his girlfriend in New York?
4. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
5. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)