|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sal learn when he meets up with Chad King in Denver?
(a) That he and Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty are no longer friends,
(b) That Dean Moriarty and Carlo Marx had already left for San Francisco.
(c) That Chad King, Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty did not want to be friends with Sal.
(d) That Dean and Carlo are no longer friends.
2. What does Dean inform his friends about at a party where Carlo is reading poetry?
(a) He is breaking up with Camille.
(b) He wants to attend school to become a writer.
(c) He wants to take a trip to Mexico.
(d) He is getting a divorce from Marylou.
3. Who does Sal see that makes him feel that he is closer to Denver?
(a) Western people.
(d) Denver Broncos football fans.
4. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Who does Dean find jobs for in Denver?
(a) Sal and Eddie.
(b) Roland and Eddie.
(c) Sal and Roland.
(d) Carlo and Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal introduce to Dean with whom he forms a strong friendship?
2. In Des Moines, Sal experiences the distinction of the East of his youth and the West of his __________________. (fill in the blank)
3. Who are the two women in Dean's life in Denver?
4. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
5. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)