|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dean want to travel before his divorce with Marylou?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) San Francisco.
2. Who does Dean move in with after he breaks up with his girlfriend in New York?
(a) Ed Wall.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(c) Old Bull Lee.
(d) Sal Paradise.
3. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
(a) Remi Boncoeur.
(b) Old Bull Lee.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Mississippi Gene.
4. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
(a) He feels invigorated.
(b) He feels like the center of attention.
(c) He feels left out.
(d) He feels indifferent.
5. Where are the two boys from Minnesota headed in their flat bed truck?
(a) To Los Angeles.
(b) To San Antonio.
(c) To Cheyenne.
(d) To Denver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
2. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
3. Why doesn't Sal show up for the first day of his job in Denver?
4. Who does Sal introduce to Dean with whom he forms a strong friendship?
5. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)