|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first place Sal visits on his return trip to San Francisco in the spring of 1949?
(a) Remi Boncoeur's home.
(b) Dean and Camille's home.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) The army barracks.
2. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
(a) Mississippi Gene .
(b) "The Ghost."
(d) Big Slim Hazard.
3. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
(a) An artist.
(b) A wealthy man.
(c) A mobster.
(d) A car dealer.
4. Who are Sal and Dean's passengers on their trip to Chicago in the travel bureau car?
(a) Two Jesuit students.
(b) Two farmers.
(c) Two waitresses they pick up at a diner.
(d) Two hitchhikers.
5. Who was born on the road?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Chad King.
(c) Sal Paradise.
(d) Carlo Marx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dean want his friends to help him with?
2. How is Rita Bettencourt described?
3. What happens to Stan shortly after he, Sal, and Dean depart from Denver?
4. What happens during Sal, Stan, and Dean's stay in San Antonio?
5. Who is Galatea?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)