Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that Sal bets on?
(a) Old Pops.
(c) Big Brown.
(d) Holy Goof.
2. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
(a) Old Bull Lee.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Mississippi Gene.
3. How is Sal able to travel from Denver to San Francisco in the spring of 1949?
(a) From the money he earns as a laborer.
(b) A rich woman gives him one hundred dollars.
(c) He finds some money on the street.
(d) From winnings at the horse racetrack.
4. What is the first place Sal visits on his return trip to San Francisco in the spring of 1949?
(a) Dean and Camille's home.
(b) Remi Boncoeur's home.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) The army barracks.
5. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
(a) Carlo Marx.
(b) Roland Major.
(c) Old Bull Lee.
(d) Chad King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal introduce to Dean with whom he forms a strong friendship?
2. What does Dean inform his friends about at a party where Carlo is reading poetry?
3. Who do Sal and Dean travel with on their 1949 trip to Denver?
4. Why do Sal and Dean's travel companions seem leery of Dean on their 1949 trip to Denver?
5. Who do Sal and Terry connect with in Sabinal?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)