|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vow that Sal and Terry make?
(a) That Terry will come to New York soon.
(b) That they will never see each other again.
(c) That Sal will earn money and return to Sabinal.
(d) That Terry will travel with Sal and his friends.
2. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
(a) He feels invigorated.
(b) He feels indifferent.
(c) He feels left out.
(d) He feels like the center of attention.
3. Why do Sal and Dean take a quick trip from Virginia to New Jersey?
(a) Sal forgot his typewriter.
(b) To deliver some furniture for Sal's aunt.
(c) Miles Davis was performing.
(d) Dean wanted to visit a girl.
4. What does Hyman Solomon offer Sal, Dean, and Ed Dunkel?
(a) To get some money in Testament, Virginia.
(b) To find some girls for Sal and Dean.
(c) To drive part of the way.
(d) To give them some drugs.
5. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
(a) Old Bull Lee.
(b) Roland Major.
(c) Chad King.
(d) Carlo Marx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman traveling with Dean Moriarty when Sal first meets him?
2. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
3. Where do Sal and Dean decide to visit before returning to San Francisco?
4. What do Sal, Dean, and Ed Dunkel do when Hyman Solomon does not come through?
5. Who sets Sal up with Rita Bettencourt?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)