|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roland Major's profession?
(a) He is an author.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a musician.
2. What job does Dean find after Sal first meets him in New York?
(a) Selling pressure cookers.
(b) A grocery store clerk.
(c) A parking lot attendant.
(d) A custodial worker.
3. Who are the two women in Dean's life in Denver?
(a) Camille and Inez.
(b) Marylou and Terry.
(c) Marylou and Inez.
(d) Marylou and Camille.
4. Which of Sal's friends stayed with Sal's aunt while he was away?
(a) Chad King.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
5. What is Central City?
(a) A town where Sal meets some hobos.
(b) An old mining town in the mountains.
(c) A haven for beat subculture.
(d) A town where Sal and his friend's car breaks down.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Sal is witnessing one of Dean and Carlo's all night sessions, he concludes they are __________________________. (fill in the blank)
2. What does Dean tell Sal after their first real argument?
3. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
4. How does Lee Ann feel about Sal staying with her?
5. What happens when Camille finds out about Inez?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)