|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Washington D.C. on the return trip from Virginia?
(a) Dean receives a speeding ticket.
(b) Dean and Marylou have a fight.
(c) The car goes off the road.
(d) They catch a glimpse of the President.
2. What does Sal do in Part 3, when the other passengers criticize Dean?
(a) He defends Dean.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) He agrees with them and has a talk with Dean.
(d) He gets angry at them.
3. What does Marylou admit to Sal after they arrive in San Francisco?
(a) She has a crush on him.
(b) That he is really wearing on her after the long trip.
(c) That she really admires him.
(d) She only used him to make Dean jealous.
4. Who is Galatea?
(a) Ed Dunkel's new wife.
(b) Sal's new girlfriend.
(c) Sal's brother's wife.
(d) Dean Moriarty's new girlfriend.
5. What does Sal's arrival at Dean and Camille's house signify?
(a) That Dean will become even crazier.
(b) That Dean will be less conscientious.
(c) That Dean will be more dutiful.
(d) That Dean will be more nostalgic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is accompanying Dean on his trip to Virginia?
2. What is the vow that Sal and Terry make?
3. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
4. What does Lucille think about Sal's friends?
5. Why do Sal and Dean take a quick trip from Virginia to New Jersey?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)