|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
(a) Big Slim Hazard, Alabama Gene, and the blonde boy.
(b) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(c) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and Ed Wall.
(d) Big Slim Hazard, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
2. What do Sal and another woman he meets on the bus do until her stop in Columbus, Ohio?
(a) They neck.
(b) They discuss books.
(c) They play travel games.
(d) They sleep.
3. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
4. What does Sal think about his job in Bakersfield?
(a) He does not like his boss.
(b) He likes the high wages he receives.
(c) He loves working close to the earth.
(d) He thinks it is back-breaking work.
5. Who sets Sal up with Rita Bettencourt?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Ray Rawlins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Sal and Dean travel with on their 1949 trip to Denver?
2. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
3. What does Sal feel when he passes the fields near Bakersfield in Part 2?
4. Where do Sal, Dean, and Marylou drop Alfred off?
5. What does Sal's aunt do in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)