|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sal and Dean do in New York City on New Year's Eve?
(a) They stay home.
(b) They see a Broadway play.
(c) They go to a jazz club.
(d) They go party hopping.
2. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
(a) At Remi Boncoeur's house.
(b) At Marylou's new apartment.
(c) At the hotel where Roland Major is staying.
(d) At Camille's house.
3. What event is taking place in Washington D.C. when Sal, Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel are traveling through?
(a) Harry S. Truman's Inauguration Day.
(b) Dwight D, Eisenhower's Inauguration Day.
(c) A VJ Day celebration parade.
(d) A protest march.
4. What is the best time of day for Old Bull?
(a) Late nights.
(b) The afternoons.
(c) The mornings.
(d) The evenings.
5. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sal's friend ejected from the upscale restaurant in San Francisco?
2. What do Sal and his friends do in Central City?
3. How do Dean and Sal get to Denver in Part 3?
4. How does Hal Hingham assist Sal and the others in Tucson?
5. What do Sal and Dean do while bar-hopping in Denver?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)