|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sal learn about Dean and Camille after his arrival in San Francisco?
(a) That they are expecting their second child.
(b) That Camille has the mumps.
(c) That they are moving to San Antonio
(d) That they are getting a divorce.
2. What plans do Sal and Stan make during Sal's last trip to Denver?
(a) To go bar hopping and to pick up women.
(b) To travel to San Francisco.
(c) To travel to Mexico.
(d) To write a book together.
3. Who is Marylou's new boyfriend in San Francisco?
(a) A man with a bad temper.
(b) A man who has money.
(c) A man who is religious.
(d) A man who is handsome.
4. Who is Mississippi Gene harboring from the law?
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) A young blonde boy.
(d) Montana Slim.
5. What do Sal and Dean do while bar-hopping in Denver?
(a) They assault a police officer.
(b) They pick up women.
(c) They steal cars.
(d) They perform on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sal able to travel from Denver to San Francisco in the spring of 1949?
2. What are Sal and Dean's travel companions' reactions when it is Dean's turn to take the wheel of the vehicle?
3. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
4. Where do Dean and Sal stay in Detroit?
5. What does Dean do while Camille is at work?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)