|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
(a) Mississippi Gene.
(b) Montana Slim.
(c) Big Slim Hazard.
(d) Roland Major.
2. Where is Camille working in San Francisco?
(a) At a vinyard picking grapes.
(b) At a diner.
(c) At a five-and-dime store.
(d) At a doctor's office.
3. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
(a) Tim Gray.
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Carlo Marx.
4. What does Dean tell Sal after their first real argument?
(a) That he will not travel with Sal to New York.
(b) That he does not want to be Sal's friend.
(c) That he has been crying.
(d) That he is sorry.
5. What is Sal and Dean's plan before they take their second trip in 1949?
(a) They will return to New York before departing.
(b) They will earn their college degrees.
(c) They will travel the United States more extensively.
(d) They will find jobs in San Francisco to earn money for the trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sal and another woman he meets on the bus do until her stop in Columbus, Ohio?
2. In Part 3, what do Sal and Dean's travel companions to Denver want to do in Sacramento?
3. What do Sal and Dean do while bar-hopping in Denver?
4. What is Roland Major's profession?
5. What is the vow that Sal and Terry make?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)