|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
(a) Chad King.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
2. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
(a) Montana Slim.
(b) Big Slim Hazard.
(c) Remi Boncoeur.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
3. What does Dean want his friends to help him with?
(a) Finding a job.
(b) Learning to write.
(c) Helping him move.
(d) Teaching him Spanish.
4. What does Sal do after his first road trip?
(a) He sells pressure cookers.
(b) He returns to school on the GI Bill.
(c) He re-enlists in the Merchant Marines.
(d) He works on his manuscripts.
5. What action does Camille take with Dean and Sal in San Francisco?
(a) She calls the police on them.
(b) She refuses to let them in after 1:00 a.m.
(c) She kicks them out of the house.
(d) She sends them out for groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
2. Whose ranch do Sal and Dean visit in Colorado?
3. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
4. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
5. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)