|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sal and Marylou stay in San Francisco?
(a) With one of Marylou's friends.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) With Remi Boncouer.
2. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
3. What personal news does Dean share with Sal and Stan in Part 4?
(a) That he wants a divorce from Camille.
(b) That he is participating in Alcoholics Annonymous.
(c) That he wants to move to Tucson.
(d) That he wants to collaborate on a book with them.
4. Who arrives in Denver while Sal is staying there?
(a) Remi Boncoeur.
(b) Old Bull Lee.
(d) Mississippi Gene.
5. What does Sal learn when he meets up with Chad King in Denver?
(a) That he and Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty are no longer friends,
(b) That Chad King, Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty did not want to be friends with Sal.
(c) That Dean Moriarty and Carlo Marx had already left for San Francisco.
(d) That Dean and Carlo are no longer friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sal and Dean's travel companions' reactions to dropping Sal and Dean off at their stop?
2. What does Old Bull think is a sign from Sal's deceased father?
3. What does Old Bull Lee warn Sal about?
4. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
5. What does Sal realize about his relationship with Lucille during his return stay in New York City?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)