|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Sal has seen Dean since his first trip to San Francisco?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) A few weeks.
2. What do Sal and Dean discuss while traveling from Sacramento to Denver?
(a) Their travel plans.
(b) Their dreams.
(c) Their sexual encounters.
(d) Their friends.
3. Who rescues Sal from the hotel in San Francisco?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Roland Major.
4. Which reason is NOT a reason why Sal dislikes his job at the army barracks?
(a) He has to make one arrest per month.
(b) He has to stay awake all night.
(c) He would rather drink with the men than reprimand them.
(d) He and Remi get free groceries from the commissary.
5. What are Sal and Dean's travel companions' reactions when they overhear Sal and Dean's discussing their car dream?
(a) They are increasingly irritated.
(b) They are increasingly bored.
(c) They are increasingly nervous.
(d) They are increasingly intrigued.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sal justify Dean's behavior to Old Bull Lee?
2. What does Dean do while Camille is at work?
3. How is Rita Bettencourt described?
4. What favor does Remi ask of Lee Ann in San Francisco?
5. Why do Sal and Terry leave Los Angeles?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)