|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sal's relationship with the Mexican woman he met on the bus?
(a) They despise each other.
(b) They are unfriendly.
(c) They are cordial.
(d) They are inseparable.
2. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
(a) They ran out of beer.
(b) Ray Rawlins got into a fight.
(c) It was too boring.
(d) It became too boisterous for them.
3. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
(a) He pawns his watch.
(b) He panhandles to earn the money.
(c) Roland Major gives him some money.
(d) Sal's aunt wires him the money.
4. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
(a) With great reverence.
(b) As long-time friends.
(c) With great animosity.
(d) As though they do not exist.
5. Which reason is NOT a reason why Sal dislikes his job at the army barracks?
(a) He and Remi get free groceries from the commissary.
(b) He has to stay awake all night.
(c) He would rather drink with the men than reprimand them.
(d) He has to make one arrest per month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal encounter after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
2. What does Dean inform his friends about at a party where Carlo is reading poetry?
3. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
4. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
5. What does Sal learn when he meets up with Chad King in Denver?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)