|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
(b) Lee Ann.
2. What does Lee Ann do after Remi loses their money at the horse races?
(a) She makes him repay her.
(b) She kicks him out of their house.
(c) She yells at him.
(d) She forgives him.
3. What does Sal think about his first visit to Denver?
(a) It is ungratifying.
(b) It is traumatic.
(c) It is inspirational.
(d) It is exuberating.
4. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
(a) With Roland Major in Denver.
(b) With his brother in Virginia.
(c) With his aunt in New Jersey.
(d) With Carlo Marx in Denver.
5. In Des Moines, Sal experiences the distinction of the East of his youth and the West of his __________________. (fill in the blank)
(a) Middle-age crisis.
(d) Golden years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
2. How does Dean treat Sal's friends while in Denver?
3. Who is Sal's roommate in Denver?
4. Who was born on the road?
5. Who sends letters to Sal and tells him about Dean Moriarty?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)