|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes to Sal about the possibility of hopping an ocean liner in San Francisco?
(a) Mississippi Gene.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
2. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
(a) A friend gives him a ride.
(b) He hitchhikes.
(c) He drives a travel bureau car.
(d) He takes the bus.
3. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
(a) A reformatory in New Mexico.
(b) A commune in San Francisco.
(c) An apartment in New Orleans.
(d) A hotel in Denver.
4. In Des Moines, Sal experiences the distinction of the East of his youth and the West of his __________________. (fill in the blank)
(b) Golden years.
(c) Middle-age crisis.
5. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
(b) Mississippi Gene .
(c) "The Ghost."
(d) Big Slim Hazard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sal go with Babe Rawlins in a mining town outside of Denver?
2. What Mexican woman does Sal meet on the bus to Los Angeles?
3. What does Sal think about his first visit to Denver?
4. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
5. How does Lee Ann feel about Sal staying with her?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)