|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
(a) With his brother in Virginia.
(b) With Carlo Marx in Denver.
(c) With Roland Major in Denver.
(d) With his aunt in New Jersey.
2. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
(a) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and Ed Wall.
(b) Big Slim Hazard, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(c) Big Slim Hazard, Alabama Gene, and the blonde boy.
(d) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
3. Who are the two women in Dean's life in Denver?
(a) Camille and Inez.
(b) Marylou and Terry.
(c) Marylou and Inez.
(d) Marylou and Camille.
4. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
(a) Lee Ann.
5. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
(a) A clerk at a grocery store.
(b) A night watchman at an army barracks.
(c) A parking lot attendant.
(d) A bartender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sal think after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
2. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
3. When does Sal finally decide to go back on the road in Denver?
4. Why is Sal's friend ejected from the upscale restaurant in San Francisco?
5. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)