|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sal and his friends do in Central City?
(a) They have an all-night discussion session.
(b) They go to a bar to listen to jazz.
(c) They throw a party at an abandoned mine shack.
(d) They go skiing.
2. Who does Sal seek out when he first arrives in San Francisco?
(a) Roland Major.
(c) Remi Boncoeur.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
3. When does Sal finally decide to go back on the road in Denver?
(a) After Eddie arrives in Denver.
(b) After an all-night session with Carlo Marx and Dean Moriarty.
(c) After his date with Rita Bettencourt.
(d) After the party in Central City.
4. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
(a) With his brother in Virginia.
(b) With his aunt in New Jersey.
(c) With Carlo Marx in Denver.
(d) With Roland Major in Denver.
5. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
(a) In a park.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) At a train station.
(d) At a motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee Ann feel about Sal staying with her?
2. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
3. Where was Dean Moriarty living before he was first introduced to Sal Paradise in New York?
4. How does Sal feel about the friendship between Dean Moriarty and his friend?
5. What job does Dean find after Sal first meets him in New York?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)