|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rita Bettencourt described?
(a) As a lively party girl.
(b) As an intellectual with rapier-like wit.
(c) As a shy girl without much ambition.
(d) As an outspoken woman who advocates for the oppressed.
2. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
(a) In a park.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) At a train station.
(d) At a motel.
3. How does Lee Ann feel about Sal staying with her?
(a) She is displeased.
(b) She is apprehensive.
(c) She is indifferent.
(d) She is excited.
4. What does Dean want his friends to help him with?
(a) Helping him move.
(b) Finding a job.
(c) Teaching him Spanish.
(d) Learning to write.
5. Why doesn't Sal show up for the first day of his job in Denver?
(a) He overslept.
(b) He met a woman.
(c) He would rather live off of Roland's generosity.
(d) He is planning on going on the road again with Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sal Paradise living at the beginning of On the Road?
2. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
3. What Mexican woman does Sal meet on the bus to Los Angeles?
4. What does Sal think after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
5. Who does Sal reunite with at the restaurant while having dinner with Lee Ann, Remi, and Remi's stepfather?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)