|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sal and Marylou stay in San Francisco?
(a) With Remi Boncouer.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) With one of Marylou's friends.
2. What does Old Bull Lee warn Sal about?
(a) That Sal needs to finish his education.
(b) To watch out for the police in New Orleans.
(c) That Dean is getting crazier and to be careful.
(d) That they need to drive more carefully on their road trips.
3. Who is "The Ghost?"
(a) A drug-induced hallucination.
(b) Slang for a police officer.
(c) One of Sal's friends.
(d) An old hobo.
4. What does Sal think about his first visit to Denver?
(a) It is ungratifying.
(b) It is traumatic.
(c) It is exuberating.
(d) It is inspirational.
5. What do Sal, Dean, and Ed Dunkel do when Hyman Solomon does not come through?
(a) They steal food and gas from distracted gas station attendants.
(b) Sal pawns his watch.
(c) They steal money and buy bus tickets.
(d) They steal a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is taking place in Washington D.C. when Sal, Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel are traveling through?
2. Who is Hyman Solomon?
3. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
4. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
5. What do Sal and another woman he meets on the bus do until her stop in Columbus, Ohio?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)