|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Bull Lee think of Dean?
(a) That he is fun.
(b) That he is trouble.
(c) That he is despicable.
(d) That he is intriguing.
2. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
(a) He pawns his watch.
(b) Sal's aunt wires him the money.
(c) He panhandles to earn the money.
(d) Roland Major gives him some money.
4. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is determined to see his friends in Denver.
(c) He is getting car sick.
(d) He meets a woman.
5. What do Sal and Dean do in New York City on New Year's Eve?
(a) They go party hopping.
(b) They go to a jazz club.
(c) They see a Broadway play.
(d) They stay home.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sal leaves Terry, he rides a bus from Los Angeles to which city?
2. What is Dean's job in San Francisco?
3. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
4. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
5. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)