|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
(a) Big Slim Hazard.
(b) Montana Slim.
(c) Mississippi Gene.
(d) Roland Major.
2. Why does the driver who gives Sal a ride from Harrisburg to New York refuse to give Sal any food?
(a) He does not have any money to buy food.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He thinks fasting is important to one's health.
(d) Because Sal is a stranger.
3. What does Lucille think about Sal's friends?
(a) She admires their exuberance and zest for life.
(b) She does not like them because they are rude to her.
(c) She does not like them for their negative influence on Sal.
(d) She likes them because they are so intellectual.
4. What does Old Bull Lee think of Dean?
(a) That he is fun.
(b) That he is intriguing.
(c) That he is trouble.
(d) That he is despicable.
5. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
(a) He meets a woman.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He is determined to see his friends in Denver.
(d) He is getting car sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sal decide to travel after his second trip to San Francisco?
2. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
3. Why do Sal and Terry leave Los Angeles?
4. Why does Sal leave Terry?
5. How does Sal get the money to get from Denver to San Francisco?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)