|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sal and his friends do in Central City?
(a) They go skiing.
(b) They go to a bar to listen to jazz.
(c) They have an all-night discussion session.
(d) They throw a party at an abandoned mine shack.
2. What is "The Ghost's" destination?
(c) New York.
3. Where does Sal decide to travel after his second trip to San Francisco?
(b) New York.
4. Who rescues Sal from the hotel in San Francisco?
(a) Remi Boncoeur.
(c) Roland Major.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
5. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
(a) Roland Major.
(b) Big Slim Hazard.
(c) Mississippi Gene.
(d) Montana Slim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sal go with Babe Rawlins in a mining town outside of Denver?
2. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
3. What is Sal's and Marylou's plan before they arrive in San Francisco?
4. What job does Sal find in Bakersfield?
5. In which city does Sal end the "ride of his life'?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)