|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mississippi Gene harboring from the law?
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Montana Slim.
(d) A young blonde boy.
2. What do Sal and his friends do in Central City?
(a) They throw a party at an abandoned mine shack.
(b) They go skiing.
(c) They have an all-night discussion session.
(d) They go to a bar to listen to jazz.
3. Who sets Sal up with Rita Bettencourt?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Ray Rawlins.
(c) Roland Major.
4. What does Lucille think about Sal's friends?
(a) She does not like them for their negative influence on Sal.
(b) She admires their exuberance and zest for life.
(c) She likes them because they are so intellectual.
(d) She does not like them because they are rude to her.
5. What does Marylou admit to Sal after they arrive in San Francisco?
(a) That he is really wearing on her after the long trip.
(b) She only used him to make Dean jealous.
(c) That she really admires him.
(d) She has a crush on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sal think about his job in Bakersfield?
2. How does Sal get the money to leave San Francisco for the second time?
3. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
4. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
5. Who do Sal and his friends stay with in New Orleans?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)