|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sal and another woman he meets on the bus do until her stop in Columbus, Ohio?
(a) They neck.
(b) They sleep.
(c) They play travel games.
(d) They discuss books.
2. Who do Sal and his friends stay with in New Orleans?
(b) Old Bull Lee.
(c) Hyman Solomon.
(d) Chad King.
3. Who is Marylou's new boyfriend in San Francisco?
(a) A man who is religious.
(b) A man who has money.
(c) A man who is handsome.
(d) A man with a bad temper.
4. What event is taking place in Washington D.C. when Sal, Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel are traveling through?
(a) Harry S. Truman's Inauguration Day.
(b) A VJ Day celebration parade.
(c) A protest march.
(d) Dwight D, Eisenhower's Inauguration Day.
5. Who is Mississippi Gene harboring from the law?
(a) A young blonde boy.
(b) Dean Moriarty.
(c) Montana Slim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sal decide to travel after his second trip to San Francisco?
2. Who rescues Sal from the hotel in San Francisco?
3. Why do Sal and Terry leave Los Angeles?
4. Where do Sal and Eddie receive job offers to work in Iowa?
5. What does Old Bull Lee think of Dean?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)