|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sal think after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
(a) He has a good time and asks her for a second date.
(b) He is ambivalent and thinks maybe a second date would help him make up his mind.
(c) He falls in love with her.
(d) There is no hope of a relationship developing.
2. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
(a) In a park.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) At a train station.
(d) At a motel.
3. What does Old Bull Lee think of Dean?
(a) That he is despicable.
(b) That he is trouble.
(c) That he is intriguing.
(d) That he is fun.
4. What does Sal realize about his relationship with Lucille during his return stay in New York City?
(a) It is what he desires because she can ground him.
(b) It will work because Lucille has a zeal for traveling.
(c) It cannot work because she insists on changing him.
(d) It cannot work because she is so irresponsible.
5. What does Sal pack for his departure from San Francisco?
(a) Some sandwiches.
(b) His pajamas.
(c) A gun.
(d) A manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Sal find in Bakersfield?
2. Who is Hyman Solomon?
3. Why do Sal and his friends leave the party in Central City?
4. Why does Sal end his ride with the brothers from Minnesota before their final destination?
5. What does Hyman Solomon offer Sal, Dean, and Ed Dunkel?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)