|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dean's job in San Francisco?
(a) He is selling pressure cookers.
(b) He is a security guard at an army barracks.
(c) He is a parking lot attendant.
(d) He is a bartender.
2. Why does the driver who gives Sal a ride from Harrisburg to New York refuse to give Sal any food?
(a) He thinks fasting is important to one's health.
(b) Because Sal is a stranger.
(c) He does not have any money to buy food.
(d) He is mean.
3. What does Sal think about his first visit to Denver?
(a) It is inspirational.
(b) It is traumatic.
(c) It is ungratifying.
(d) It is exuberating.
4. Which of Sal's friends stayed with Sal's aunt while he was away?
(a) Chad King.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
5. What does Old Bull Lee think of Dean?
(a) That he is fun.
(b) That he is intriguing.
(c) That he is despicable.
(d) That he is trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
2. What does Marylou do when she sees Sal on the streets of San Francisco?
3. Who do Sal and Terry connect with in Sabinal?
4. What is one of the things Sal enjoys doing in New Orleans?
5. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)