|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What New York hitchhiker does Sal meet in Des Moines?
(a) "The Ghost."
(b) Mississippi Gene .
(c) Big Slim Hazard.
2. Who do Sal and his friends stay with in New Orleans?
(a) Chad King.
(b) Old Bull Lee.
(c) Hyman Solomon.
3. Which of Sal's friends stayed with Sal's aunt while he was away?
(a) Dean Moriarty.
(b) Carlo Marx.
(c) Chad King.
(d) Old Bull Lee.
4. What is Central City?
(a) A haven for beat subculture.
(b) A town where Sal and his friend's car breaks down.
(c) An old mining town in the mountains.
(d) A town where Sal meets some hobos.
5. In Des Moines, Sal experiences the distinction of the East of his youth and the West of his __________________. (fill in the blank)
(a) Golden years.
(c) Middle-age crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sal get the money to leave San Francisco for the second time?
2. Who is the mutual friend with Sal Paradise and Mississippi Gene?
3. Where are the two boys from Minnesota headed in their flat bed truck?
4. Who do Sal and Terry connect with in Sabinal?
5. What does Sal realize about his relationship with Lucille during his return stay in New York City?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)