|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marylou's new boyfriend in San Francisco?
(a) A man with a bad temper.
(b) A man who is handsome.
(c) A man who is religious.
(d) A man who has money.
2. What is one of the things Sal enjoys doing in New Orleans?
(a) Witnessing a jazz funeral.
(b) Listening to Old Bull's stories.
(c) Exploring the voodoo culture.
(d) Bar hopping on Bourbon Street.
3. What does Sal realize about his relationship with Lucille during his return stay in New York City?
(a) It is what he desires because she can ground him.
(b) It cannot work because she insists on changing him.
(c) It will work because Lucille has a zeal for traveling.
(d) It cannot work because she is so irresponsible.
4. Where does Sal sleep in Cheyenne?
(a) At a motel.
(b) At a train station.
(c) At a bus station.
(d) In a park.
5. Why does Sal leave Terry?
(a) He could not support Terry and her son.
(b) Sal has the itch to be on the road again.
(c) Terry kicks him out.
(d) He is feeling tied down in a committed relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vow that Sal and Terry make?
2. What does Sal think after his date with Rita Bettencourt?
3. What does Sal do to put a rift in his friendship with Dean and Camille?
4. Where does Sal decide to travel after his second trip to San Francisco?
5. Which of the flat bed truck riders stays with Sal in Cheyenne?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)