Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is taking place in Washington D.C. when Sal, Dean, Marylou, and Ed Dunkel are traveling through?
(a) A VJ Day celebration parade.
(b) A protest march.
(c) Harry S. Truman's Inauguration Day.
(d) Dwight D, Eisenhower's Inauguration Day.
2. Which three people does Sal meet on the "ride of his life"?
(a) Big Slim Hazard, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
(b) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and Ed Wall.
(c) Big Slim Hazard, Alabama Gene, and the blonde boy.
(d) Montana Slim, Mississippi Gene, and the blonde boy.
3. What does Old Bull Lee warn Sal about?
(a) To watch out for the police in New Orleans.
(b) That Sal needs to finish his education.
(c) That Dean is getting crazier and to be careful.
(d) That they need to drive more carefully on their road trips.
4. Where does Dean take Sal to stay in San Francisco?
(a) At Marylou's new apartment.
(b) At Remi Boncoeur's house.
(c) At the hotel where Roland Major is staying.
(d) At Camille's house.
5. In Des Moines, Sal experiences the distinction of the East of his youth and the West of his __________________. (fill in the blank)
(b) Middle-age crisis.
(d) Golden years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sal and Eddie receive job offers to work in Iowa?
2. What is Central City?
3. Who rescues Sal from the hotel in San Francisco?
4. Who is Marylou's new boyfriend in San Francisco?
5. How does Sal get from Denver to San Francisco?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)