|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee Ann do after Remi loses their money at the horse races?
(a) She forgives him.
(b) She makes him repay her.
(c) She yells at him.
(d) She kicks him out of their house.
2. What is the name of the horse that Sal bets on?
(b) Old Pops.
(c) Big Brown.
(d) Holy Goof.
3. What favor does Remi ask of Lee Ann in San Francisco?
(a) To let him stay until he can find an apartment.
(b) To accompany him to dinner when his stepfather comes to town.
(c) To reconsider her decision.
(d) To return his favorite shirt.
4. What happens in a restaurant in Denver when Sal and Dean are en route to New York?
(a) They stiff the server with the bill.
(b) They make plans to travel to Canada.
(c) Sal and Dean have their first outright argument.
(d) They pick up women.
5. Which reason is NOT a reason why Sal dislikes his job at the army barracks?
(a) He and Remi get free groceries from the commissary.
(b) He has to make one arrest per month.
(c) He would rather drink with the men than reprimand them.
(d) He has to stay awake all night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
2. Why is Sal's friend ejected from the upscale restaurant in San Francisco?
3. What does Sal do in Texas to get money to buy gas?
4. Who do Sal, Dean, and Marylou meet in Texas?
5. What is the best time of day for Old Bull?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)