|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sal consider a sign that he and Dean need to leave Denver?
(a) When they see a white horse on the side of the road.
(b) When their hotel room catches on fire.
(c) When Sam Brady delivers the news that the family wants no interaction with Dean or his father.
(d) When they see a lunar eclipse.
2. Whose ranch do Sal and Dean visit in Colorado?
(a) Old Bull Lee.
(b) Montana Slim.
(c) Ed Dunkel.
(d) Ed Wall.
3. What does Old Bull think is a sign from Sal's deceased father?
(a) When they see a billboard that says, "Post cards from Paradise."
(b) When they hear a stranger yell Sal's father's name on the street.
(c) When they hear a rapping noise in Old Bull's dining room.
(d) When Old Pops wins the race at the horsetrack.
4. Who is Sam Brady?
(a) A hitchhiker.
(b) Dean's cousin.
(c) Sal's friend.
(d) A bar owner.
5. Where do Sal, Dean, and Marylou drop Alfred off?
(a) Needles, California.
(b) Tucson, Arizona.
(c) Salinas, California.
(d) Tulare, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sal feel after Dean confides in Sal about his reaction to their fight?
2. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
3. What happens in a restaurant in Denver when Sal and Dean are en route to New York?
4. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
5. What does Lee Ann do after Remi loses their money at the horse races?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)