|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sal and Dean do while bar-hopping in Denver?
(a) They assault a police officer.
(b) They pick up women.
(c) They perform on stage.
(d) They steal cars.
2. What is Sal's relationship with the Mexican woman he met on the bus?
(a) They are inseparable.
(b) They are unfriendly.
(c) They are cordial.
(d) They despise each other.
3. Whose ranch do Sal and Dean visit in Colorado?
(a) Montana Slim.
(b) Ed Wall.
(c) Old Bull Lee.
(d) Ed Dunkel.
4. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
(a) A bartender.
(b) A night watchman at an army barracks.
(c) A parking lot attendant.
(d) A clerk at a grocery store.
5. What does Old Bull think is a sign from Sal's deceased father?
(a) When they hear a stranger yell Sal's father's name on the street.
(b) When they hear a rapping noise in Old Bull's dining room.
(c) When Old Pops wins the race at the horsetrack.
(d) When they see a billboard that says, "Post cards from Paradise."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dean do when he, Sal, and Marylou arrive in San Francisco?
2. What does Sal consider a sign that he and Dean need to leave Denver?
3. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
4. Which reason is NOT a reason why Sal dislikes his job at the army barracks?
5. What does Sal do in Texas to get money to buy gas?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)