|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Bull think is a sign from Sal's deceased father?
(a) When Old Pops wins the race at the horsetrack.
(b) When they hear a rapping noise in Old Bull's dining room.
(c) When they hear a stranger yell Sal's father's name on the street.
(d) When they see a billboard that says, "Post cards from Paradise."
2. What does Sal consider a sign that he and Dean need to leave Denver?
(a) When they see a lunar eclipse.
(b) When Sam Brady delivers the news that the family wants no interaction with Dean or his father.
(c) When their hotel room catches on fire.
(d) When they see a white horse on the side of the road.
3. Who does Sal reunite with at the restaurant while having dinner with Lee Ann, Remi, and Remi's stepfather?
(a) Chad King.
(b) Roland Major.
(c) Dean Moriarty.
(d) Ray Rawlins.
4. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
(a) His family decided to take the train after traveling by car.
(b) He carpooled with a friend on the return trip.
(c) He bought a new car out west and drove it back to Chicago.
(d) He lost his driver's license.
5. Who is Sam Brady?
(a) Dean's cousin.
(b) Sal's friend.
(c) A bar owner.
(d) A hitchhiker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sal feel when he passes the fields near Bakersfield in Part 2?
2. What is the name of the horse that Sal bets on?
3. What job does Remi Boncoeur find for Sal in San Francisco?
4. What does Dean tell Sal after their first real argument?
5. Who do Sal, Dean, and Marylou meet in Texas?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)