|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sal consider a sign that he and Dean need to leave Denver?
(a) When their hotel room catches on fire.
(b) When they see a lunar eclipse.
(c) When Sam Brady delivers the news that the family wants no interaction with Dean or his father.
(d) When they see a white horse on the side of the road.
2. Why is Sal's friend ejected from the upscale restaurant in San Francisco?
(a) He complains about the food.
(b) He shouts "Fire!"
(c) He is drunk and boisterous.
(d) He has food poisoning.
3. Who is Sam Brady?
(a) A bar owner.
(b) A hitchhiker.
(c) Sal's friend.
(d) Dean's cousin.
4. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
(a) A car dealer.
(b) A mobster.
(c) An artist.
(d) A wealthy man.
5. What does Old Bull think is a sign from Sal's deceased father?
(a) When they hear a rapping noise in Old Bull's dining room.
(b) When they see a billboard that says, "Post cards from Paradise."
(c) When they hear a stranger yell Sal's father's name on the street.
(d) When Old Pops wins the race at the horsetrack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal seek out when he first arrives in San Francisco?
2. Where do Sal, Dean, and Marylou drop Alfred off?
3. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
4. Who does Dean seek out in Denver?
5. What does Lee Ann do after Remi loses their money at the horse races?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)