|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sal travel after his first visit to San Francisco?
2. How does Sal justify Dean's behavior to Old Bull Lee?
(a) That Old Bull Lee is too snobby.
(b) That Dean is only that way when drunk or on drugs.
(c) That Dean had a rough childhood.
(d) That Dean has a zest for life and is living fully.
3. What Mexican woman does Sal meet on the bus to Los Angeles?
(a) Terry .
4. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
(d) Lee Ann.
5. Why is Sal's friend ejected from the upscale restaurant in San Francisco?
(a) He is drunk and boisterous.
(b) He has food poisoning.
(c) He complains about the food.
(d) He shouts "Fire!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
2. Who does Dean seek out in Denver?
3. What is Sal's relationship with the Mexican woman he met on the bus?
4. Where does Old Bull take Sal in New Orleans?
5. Who does Sal reunite with at the restaurant while having dinner with Lee Ann, Remi, and Remi's stepfather?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)