|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Remi ask of Lee Ann in San Francisco?
(a) To reconsider her decision.
(b) To return his favorite shirt.
(c) To accompany him to dinner when his stepfather comes to town.
(d) To let him stay until he can find an apartment.
2. What does Sal consider a sign that he and Dean need to leave Denver?
(a) When they see a lunar eclipse.
(b) When their hotel room catches on fire.
(c) When they see a white horse on the side of the road.
(d) When Sam Brady delivers the news that the family wants no interaction with Dean or his father.
3. Which reason is NOT a reason why Sal dislikes his job at the army barracks?
(a) He would rather drink with the men than reprimand them.
(b) He has to make one arrest per month.
(c) He and Remi get free groceries from the commissary.
(d) He has to stay awake all night.
4. Why is Sal's friend ejected from the upscale restaurant in San Francisco?
(a) He is drunk and boisterous.
(b) He shouts "Fire!"
(c) He complains about the food.
(d) He has food poisoning.
5. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
(b) Lee Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal reunite with at the restaurant while having dinner with Lee Ann, Remi, and Remi's stepfather?
2. Where does Old Bull take Sal in New Orleans?
3. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
4. What Mexican woman does Sal meet on the bus to Los Angeles?
5. Whose ranch do Sal and Dean visit in Colorado?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)