|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam Brady?
(a) A hitchhiker.
(b) Dean's cousin.
(c) Sal's friend.
(d) A bar owner.
2. How does Sal feel after Dean confides in Sal about his reaction to their fight?
(a) He feels manipulated.
(b) He feels that Dean is a sissy.
(c) He feels relieved.
(d) He feels guilt-ridden.
3. Where does Sal travel after his first visit to San Francisco?
4. How does Sal justify Dean's behavior to Old Bull Lee?
(a) That Dean has a zest for life and is living fully.
(b) That Dean is only that way when drunk or on drugs.
(c) That Old Bull Lee is too snobby.
(d) That Dean had a rough childhood.
5. What does Sal do in Texas to get money to buy gas?
(a) He pawns his watch.
(b) He panhandles.
(c) He holds up a liquor store.
(d) He works in the field picking fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sal seek out when he first arrives in San Francisco?
2. Who does the travel bureau car that Sal and Dean drive from Denver to Chicago belong to?
3. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
4. What is the name of the horse that Sal bets on?
5. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)