|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the travel bureau car's owner need his car driven to Chicago?
(a) He lost his driver's license.
(b) He carpooled with a friend on the return trip.
(c) He bought a new car out west and drove it back to Chicago.
(d) His family decided to take the train after traveling by car.
2. What is the best time of day for Old Bull?
(a) The mornings.
(b) Late nights.
(c) The afternoons.
(d) The evenings.
3. Where does Sal, Dean, and Marylou's car run off the road into the mud?
4. What do Sal and Dean do while bar-hopping in Denver?
(a) They perform on stage.
(b) They assault a police officer.
(c) They steal cars.
(d) They pick up women.
5. What does Lee Ann do after Remi loses their money at the horse races?
(a) She makes him repay her.
(b) She forgives him.
(c) She kicks him out of their house.
(d) She yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sal do in Texas to get money to buy gas?
2. What does Sal consider a sign that he and Dean need to leave Denver?
3. Who are Sal and Dean's passengers on their trip to Chicago in the travel bureau car?
4. Where does Old Bull take Sal in New Orleans?
5. Where does Sal travel after his first visit to San Francisco?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)