|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dean do when he, Sal, and Marylou arrive in San Francisco?
(a) He goes out to hear a jazz musician.
(b) He has a fight with Sal.
(c) He abandons them without any money to see Camille.
(d) He does not want to stay in San Francisco and travels to Denver.
2. How does Lee Ann feel about Sal staying with her?
(a) She is displeased.
(b) She is apprehensive.
(c) She is indifferent.
(d) She is excited.
3. Who does Dean seek out in Denver?
(a) An old girl friend.
(b) His long-lost father.
(c) Carlo Marx.
(d) Chad King.
4. What does Dean tell Sal after their first real argument?
(a) That he will not travel with Sal to New York.
(b) That he has been crying.
(c) That he does not want to be Sal's friend.
(d) That he is sorry.
5. Who does Sal seek out when he first arrives in San Francisco?
(a) Roland Major.
(b) Remi Boncoeur.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Remi Boncoeur's girlfriend?
2. Who does Sal reunite with at the restaurant while having dinner with Lee Ann, Remi, and Remi's stepfather?
3. What do Sal and Dean do while bar-hopping in Denver?
4. What news does Sam Brady deliver to Dean?
5. Where does Old Bull take Sal in New Orleans?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)