|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Billy Gaskell's family moving?
(a) New York.
2. What does Ned realize about Mr. Scully and Ned's confession?
(a) Mr. Scully is the only person who knows what Ned did.
(b) Mr. Scully might also be afraid of dying.
(c) Mr. Scully believes the rifle is not Ned's problem.
(d) Mr. Scully thinks Ned's mother is wonderful.
3. Who arrives where Ned is sitting?
(b) His papa.
(c) His mama.
4. What does Mr. Scully promise to continue doing?
(a) Taking his medicine.
(b) Feed the cat.
(c) Keep Ned doing chores and paying him.
(d) Write his daughter.
5. What type of arthritis does Mama have?
(b) Psoriatic arthritis.
(c) Lupus arthritis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What What does Mr. Scully instruct Ned to throw out?
2. When does a heavy snow fall in Chapter V?
3. Where is Hilary going to visit?
4. What do Ned and Billy discuss?
5. Where does Ned find Mr. Scully one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. After he recovers from his illness, where does Ned often go and what does he do there?
2. What does Mr. Scully say to Ned about the one-eyed cat?
3. Where is Mr. Scully taken and what is probably wrong with him?
4. What does Mama tell Ned about something she did when Ned was three?
5. What does Ned do for Janet that shows his kind nature?
6. How does the fight end?
7. What changes does Ned find at Mr. Scully's home one day?
8. Where does Ned go one moonlit night and who follows him?
9. What happens when Ned goes to visit Mr. Scully again?
10. What is Mama's good news and how does Ned respond?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)