|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ned tell Papa he wants to go?
(a) With his uncle to Greece.
(b) To visit Mr. Scully again.
(c) To visit Washington, D. C.
(d) To his grandparents' house in the summer.
2. What still worries Ned after he returns home from Mr. Scully's house?
(a) His mother's new treatment.
(b) His father's bad back.
(c) The one-eyed cat.
(d) Doris not seeing her father more often.
3. What does Ned learn from Doris?
(a) That Mr. Scully is moving out to live with Doris.
(b) That Mr. Scully's sister is coming to live in the house.
(c) That Mr. Scully's house is going up for sale.
(d) That Doris is moving back into the house.
4. Where is Ned spending a great deal of time after he recovers?
(a) Mr. Scully's house.
(b) The Kimball home.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The Makepeace mansion.
5. What does Evelyn get as a result of her father earning more money?
(c) A new hat.
(d) Drawing materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama tell Ned about the same house?
2. Where is Hilary's next destination?
3. What does the Wallis family receive in the mail?
4. What does Hilary promise to Ned?
5. What does Nurse Clay tell Ned?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)