|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ned find the one-eyed cat?
(a) Under the front porch.
(b) He can't find it.
(c) In the shed.
(d) Under an old tractor.
2. What does Ned notice about Evelyn's attitude?
(a) It has not changed.
(b) It is snotty.
(c) It is more grown up.
(d) It is coy.
3. Where is Ned spending a great deal of time after he recovers?
(a) Mr. Scully's house.
(b) The Kimball home.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The Makepeace mansion.
4. Who does Ned encounter one day at Mr. Scully's house?
(b) Mrs. Kimball.
(c) A bear.
(d) No one.
5. What does Hilary promise to Ned?
(a) To teach him to deep sea fish.
(b) To let him know when vacation plans are finalized.
(c) To bring him home early if he gets homesick.
(d) To take him to visit an aunt Ned has never met.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evelyn tell Ned about an abandoned house?
2. Where is Hilary's next destination?
3. What does Mr. Scully think about the one-eyed cat?
4. What is at the place Hilary intends to visit?
5. What does Mama tell Ned about her arthritis?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)