|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food did the cat eat from Mr. Scully?
(a) A piece of fish.
(b) A piece of chicken.
(d) Bacon bits.
2. Who is going to help look after Ned's mother?
(a) A nurse the doctor knows.
(b) Mrs. Kimball.
(c) A nurse from the church.
(d) No one.
3. Where does Ned do after-school chores?
(a) Mr. Scully's house.
(b) At home.
(c) The church.
(d) The school.
4. What does Ned feel about himself?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is changing.
(d) He is sad.
5. What does Evelyn get as a result of her father earning more money?
(b) A new hat.
(d) Drawing materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Scallop cry?
2. What has been taken down at Mr. Scully's house?
3. What does Ned do on the veranda at the place he visits?
4. Where does Evelyn Kimball's father work?
5. Where is Hilary's next destination?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)