|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ned do on the veranda at the place he visits?
(a) Plays with his toy soldiers.
2. What type of arthritis does Mama have?
(b) Psoriatic arthritis.
(d) Lupus arthritis.
3. Where does Ned tell Papa he wants to go?
(a) With his uncle to Greece.
(b) To visit Mr. Scully again.
(c) To visit Washington, D. C.
(d) To his grandparents' house in the summer.
4. What does Ned wish about his upcoming Christmas vacation?
(a) That his parents were going.
(b) That they could go to Florida.
(c) That he could stay home.
(d) That his older brother could also go with them.
5. What does Ned admit to Mr. Scully on another trip to see the man?
(a) That Ned shot the cat and put out its eye.
(b) That Ned does not ever want to shoot the rifle again.
(c) That Ned is afraid of death.
(d) That Ned is afraid of his mother dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ned think about as he leaves the nursing home?
2. From where does an ambulance have to come?
3. What does Nurse Clay tell Ned?
4. What does Mama say to Ned about Mrs. Scallop?
5. Who does Ned encounter one day at Mr. Scully's house?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)