|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ned leave out on the porch at Mr. Scully's?
(b) A rat trap.
(c) Bird seed.
(d) Bread and milk.
2. For how long has Ned's mother been ill?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 years.
(d) Most of her life.
3. Who is Hilary?
(a) Ned's across-the-street neighbor.
(b) Ned's uncle.
(c) Ned's cousin.
(d) Ned's grandfather.
4. What does Ned think of his present from Mrs. Scallop?
(a) That it's horrible.
(b) That the shoulders are too big.
(c) That the colors are nice.
(d) That the fingers are too short.
5. What does Ned refrain from saying to his mother?
(a) That his uncle doesn't act like he likes Ned.
(b) That he wishes she wouldn't say anything about his voice.
(c) Anything about taking the rifle out late at night.
(d) That the girl is mean to Ned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doris send Mr. Scully about once a month?
2. Of what is Ned afraid if his dad learns of the rifle incident?
3. What does Mrs. Scallop say would happen if Ned does not blow out all his birthday candles?
4. To whom had the present once belonged?
5. What does Mr. Scully never use?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)